Pages:
Author

Topic: 999Dice.com - Just Launched - 0.1% house edge, faucet & earn BTC - page 24. (Read 67976 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i'm always lose at 999dice.com  Undecided
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I will wait for the bot for this, that way it will maximize the full potential of the site ^_^
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
I've noticed in automated betting despite having a winning streak you'll still have negative profit....

This site is stealing BC during your automated rolls.

Scam in my opinion.

This is probably not true, I have had over 10,000 bets on that and never once saw anything weird.  I think the problem is the dice are not provably fair though.

I will do some tests to back up my claim.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I've noticed in automated betting despite having a winning streak you'll still have negative profit....

Scam in my opinion.

This is probably not true, I have had over 10,000 bets on that and never once saw anything weird.  I think the problem is the dice are not provably fair though.

Scam in my opinion.

Activity: 159
Your trust is very low.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 1148
is it the most active gambling game here ?
I'm going to deposit a small amount into the website.... and play with it.

The owner should be more active on this thread....

He was until Stunna called him a scam and to prove otherwise, he disappeared after that.  I wouldn't risk money there.

Hmm now im afraid to play

They are showing more bets than there actually is on the website, they don't openly discuss their business here and show how much they have in cold store, it doesn't mean they cheat but I would be careful playing with them for any substantial amount of money especially when you can bet safely on PD (new cool PD3 soon) or JD

The problem I have with them is they used to discuss stuff here and tried to advertise here, once Stunna called them out completely vanished.  That is extremely fishy, I mean if they were innocent they would have stuck around and defended themselves.
legendary

He was until Stunna called him a scam and to prove otherwise, he disappeared after that.  I wouldn't risk money there.

They are showing more bets than there actually is on the website, they don't openly discuss their business here and show how much they have in cold store, it doesn't mean they cheat but I would be careful playing with them for any substantial amount of money especially when you can bet safely on PD (new cool PD3 soon) or JD
Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 1092
nahtnam.com
is the website paying out?

Seems like it, but its very phishy.
is the website paying out?
legendary
Activity: 1036
refferal system paying pennies it would be great if you could make it bigger
No,i think the refferal system is great.I got about 0.06 BTC from it. Smiley
Activity: 378
refferal system paying pennies it would be great if you could make it bigger
Activity: 147
it's hard to imagine the website and investors are both satisfied with this edge? If the website still has no user issues till this moment it would be surprising...
legendary
Keep your business to the trusted websites that are not shady and don't deceive the players
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
yeah, i would be interested to know if any gamblers received bigger withdraws such as 1+ BTC with any problems from this site. I personally like the site as well But also haven't made a withdraw. Would be nice to know if they actually have the BR to make big payouts.
Pages:
Jump to: