Pages:
Author

Topic: 999Dice.com - Just Launched - 0.1% house edge, faucet & earn BTC - page 21. (Read 67976 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
 Grin Site is legit yall i have won over 1 BTC from almost nothing but got greedy lol and lost it but the point is i won and wd but put it back lollll
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Honestly, I've never had problem with withdrawals or anything else, but lots of people are complaining and it is hard to keep trust in that site.

To all those that say this site is rigged eat it i won over 1btc started with 0.03 from steller and got lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go 999dice.com lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, brand new member is trying to explain some stuff. Are you discussing defending 999dice there in chat or what, because you are not first new member which appeared to defend 999dice? And you could post some screenshot and prove what you are talking about.

And he is not the only new member coming to defend for the site.
To be honest, these kind of supporting posts from very new members make the site look even more shady...

I got news for you! Aside from my family my word is about all i got left what is say is true and what i say im doing I do!!!!!

You can say what ever you want, but we don't have any proof from your credibility because you are new and nobody knows you.
Activity: 3
To all those that say this site is rigged eat it i won over 1btc started with 0.03 from steller and got lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go 999dice.com lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, brand new member is trying to explain some stuff. Are you discussing defending 999dice there in chat or what, because you are not first new member which appeared to defend 999dice? And you could post some screenshot and prove what you are talking about.

To be honest, these kind of supporting posts from very new members make the site look even more shady...

I got news for you! Aside from my family my word is about all i got left what is say is true and what i say im doing I do!!!!!

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
So.. did you guys who claim my screenshots are fake even check out the transactions itself on blockchain? Its right there on blockchain and it's for the public to see my friends.

1NhNqXrwoTP2soKQ1etVXXo7NYPN4kUvHV

go copy paste that into blockchain search. Made it easy for you guys Wink

create a screenshot . everybody can do easily like what your doing. Cheesy
So.. did you guys who claim my screenshots are fake even check out the transactions itself on blockchain? Its right there on blockchain and it's for the public to see my friends.

1NhNqXrwoTP2soKQ1etVXXo7NYPN4kUvHV

go copy paste that into blockchain search. Made it easy for you guys Wink

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...
I don't know what is worse the guy with fake screenshoots or the infiltrated 999dice people telling that they pay.

I'm sure that they pay, the problem is that running autobet or not changing your seed each bet will burn your money.

I deposited a few different times and won overall on every deposit. I'd play there just for the better house edge, but the chat on there is pretty annoying and I don't like the look of the site, plus I like to be able to invest when I'm not playing. Of course, on every gambling site ever there have been people proclaiming ZOMG IT'S ROGGED. Once in awhile, it actually is, the vast majority of the time the people are just bitter morons.
Make Love Not War
I don't know what is worse the guy with fake screenshoots or the infiltrated 999dice people telling that they pay.

I'm sure that they pay, the problem is that running autobet or not changing your seed each bet will burn your money.

actually im also playing this game. but i am not using the bot. the good thing with the site is that you can withdraw instantly.  so if your ahead then stop and back later Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Make Love Not War
I created this new account at bitcointalk forum (well cuz my nickname in 999dice is "christoflebitcoin") to personally tell you guys 999dice is totally LEGIT and paying IF you really do win. I just started playing 2 days ago and I got really really lucky. At one time I won until 10 btc which I withdraw and it went through after MANUAL processing by admin ( cuz amount too big). Hey come on this is GAMBLING. Of course there are gonna be losers, ALOT OF THEM. (In the end i'm one of them, haha until maybe my second wind)  (PS: Looks at my balance in wallet, I was betting like 2 BTC and more every bet after I'm 23 BTC up... of course I'm gonna lose it all. Everytime I lose I deposit 2 BTC again and again until I lose it all)

Anyway guys just check out the proof i posted (nuff said) :

Proofs

Withdrawals

http://imgur.com/a/MWE8i

Deposits

http://imgur.com/a/vbfSJ

Blockchain withdrawal (My account)

http://imgur.com/a/bgxOm

WHEN I WAS STILL RICH FROM WINS:

http://imgur.com/V2ldvUn

So check out these proofs and I DARE YOU TO tell me again that 999dice is not paying. THEY PAY ME WHEN I WIN.

TL;DR : 999dice is legit and paying. PS: Gambling is gambling ( hence i lost it all in the due to greed, I bet too damn big after im rich)

at first i believe you since your doing an effort in posting some proof.. but you didnt totally convince me because of your new account.
I created this new account at bitcointalk forum (well cuz my nickname in 999dice is "christoflebitcoin") to personally tell you guys 999dice is totally LEGIT and paying IF you really do win. I just started playing 2 days ago and I got really really lucky. At one time I won until 10 btc which I withdraw and it went through after MANUAL processing by admin ( cuz amount too big). Hey come on this is GAMBLING. Of course there are gonna be losers, ALOT OF THEM. (In the end i'm one of them, haha until maybe my second wind)  (PS: Looks at my balance in wallet, I was betting like 2 BTC and more every bet after I'm 23 BTC up... of course I'm gonna lose it all. Everytime I lose I deposit 2 BTC again and again until I lose it all)

Anyway guys just check out the proof i posted (nuff said) :

Proofs

Withdrawals

http://imgur.com/a/MWE8i

Deposits

http://imgur.com/a/vbfSJ

Blockchain withdrawal (My account)

http://imgur.com/a/bgxOm

WHEN I WAS STILL RICH FROM WINS:

http://imgur.com/V2ldvUn

So check out these proofs and I DARE YOU TO tell me again that 999dice is not paying. THEY PAY ME WHEN I WIN.

TL;DR : 999dice is legit and paying. PS: Gambling is gambling ( hence i lost it all in the due to greed, I bet too damn big after im rich)
Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'
What pisses me off most is the majority of 999dice users are foreign users from 3rd world countries, that barely know English.If they could read THIS SITE IS RIGGED in their own language, 999dice would be dead.
Activity: 9
It's sad how 999 doesn't even have bet ids, lowers the chance of provably fair being correct.

The site is rigged and we all know, stop using it please.

You're an idiot, sir. This site has everything, bet id's, a great community, lowest house edge, and is most certainly not rigged. Maybe if you actually came and played and didn't milk the faucet dry you'd be a winner. Eat my bunghole. c:

I Dude, if you know where to see the ID of betting does not mean it does not exist, ask and then open your mouth, but happens to be a ignorant.

greetings
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
It's sad how 999 doesn't even have bet ids, lowers the chance of provably fair being correct.

yes true once the fair is just bulshit, sometimes figure out the red strike length does not make sense, yes but it does almost all the dice "probably" has been set such that
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
You're an idiot, sir. This site has everything, bet id's, a great community, lowest house edge, and is most certainly not rigged. Maybe if you actually came and played and didn't milk the faucet dry you'd be a winner. Eat my bunghole. c:

I can't find where I can change my client seed.
Care to spend a minute to enlighten me?
Activity: 1

Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'

Pages:
Jump to: