Pages:
Author

Topic: 999Dice.com - Just Launched - 0.1% house edge, faucet & earn BTC - page 25. (Read 68135 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
hi,
You are a newbie with 7 posts and already have -12 negative trust?! But how is tha possible?
BR,
Gondel

Check his trust summary and you will find this feedback "Potential alt of JakeMcrs/Stake/Simpledice etc, read reference. Will remove if jakem provides proof of his claimed ownership of the "bank" on site." from Stunna.

So, the negative trust is not for the 7 posts, but for the posts with his other accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
hi,
You are a newbie with 7 posts and already have -12 negative trust?! But how is tha possible?
BR,
Gondel
Activity: 784
What strategy is this, if I may ask?

It is a ponzi that pays out extremely low.  I would probably stay away from this one.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
What strategy is this, if I may ask?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
  • If one of your referrals clicks on someone else's referral link, they're still yours.
Does this mean the referral is always credited to the first link they clicked?

I presume it is

Across 4 different sites switching between each site when I double I went from 0.005 to 0.219 until I got greedy. No exploiting. Just martingale, patience and a whole lot of luck.

So you played like everyone else, you got lucky, then you played again and got a bit unlucky

Nope. That's not it. It's a set strategy that has worked time and time again if you don't get greedy. Gotta find the right point to start over and keep on trucking. I was at that point but I wanted a little more and got ducked. Starting again soon and will not make the same mistakes!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
  • If one of your referrals clicks on someone else's referral link, they're still yours.

I presume it is

Across 4 different sites switching between each site when I double I went from 0.005 to 0.219 until I got greedy. No exploiting. Just martingale, patience and a whole lot of luck.

So you played like everyone else, you got lucky, then you played again and got a bit unlucky
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Activity: 378
i've played in this site long ago
their interface is cool and give you many options (even with keyboard shortcut)
i won and get payment (around 0.15 BTC)
but i can't see provably fair proof in that site, so i leave and never play again there
Site looks good and since people have gotten withdrawals I will use it soon. I love to try new dice sites.

999Dice isn't very new, its like 6 months old?

Also-Stunna believes it is a scam site and since the admin disappeared after he accused him, probably safe to say it is a scam site.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-999dice-potential-scam-523178

Good observation! Thanks for the warning. I meant dice sites that are new to me but will steer clear of this one. Thanks again!
Activity: 784
Site looks good and since people have gotten withdrawals I will use it soon. I love to try new dice sites.

999Dice isn't very new, its like 6 months old?

Also-Stunna believes it is a scam site and since the admin disappeared after he accused him, probably safe to say it is a scam site.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-999dice-potential-scam-523178
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018

care to share a system?

Believe it or not I do have a system that makes me money if I'm not too greedy but I'm not keen on sharing. If it works then why would I share it and possibly fuck it over? Tongue

You are exploiting a glitch or you are wrong thinking you can influence the result by your betting patterns

How much have you won yet? On how many bets? Risk how much?
legendary

care to share a system?

Believe it or not I do have a system that makes me money if I'm not too greedy but I'm not keen on sharing. If it works then why would I share it and possibly fuck it over? Tongue

Not even with PM?  Tongue

care to share a system?

legendary

care to share a system?
Activity: 249
sometimes the withdrawals take some time ,this happens because your deposits aren't  confirmed yet they are credited instantly to your account even before being confirmed .
legendary
JACK sir  Sad Sad
please check my mail 
 my id 1502038
/__\"TY~

Are you referring to me? If yes, I have not received any email, although I entered it inside my message in the "Contacts" tab

EDIT: I received my withdrawals!!!
legendary
JACK sir  Sad Sad
please check my mail 
 my id 1502038
/__\"TY~

Are you referring to me? If yes, I have not received any email, although I entered it inside my message in the "Contacts" tab
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
JACK sir  Sad Sad
please check my mail 
 my id 1502038
/__\"TY~
Pages:
Jump to: