Pages:
Author

Topic: ████�AllSafe2】█████� Livecoin.net 】██�Full PoS】██�SWAP END】█████ - page 2. (Read 67732 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Only yobit could not be withdraw
I also lost there
I wrote to their support, but did not respond on time.
Nova never had a problem with paying and withdrawing
and the fact that the purse would be our own fault? and what do you propose to make a second address, nothing has changed.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Only yobit could not be withdraw
I also lost there
I wrote to their support, but did not respond on time.
Nova never had a problem with paying and withdrawing
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 557
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
guys, stop whining, none of you, like me, will not return our coins. can't you understand yet? if you look, I have one should be about 1500000 asafa2, but it is not profitable for the developer.

Yes , true , now no one can do anything about it, what happened is happened... Yobit sucked a lot , I too lost my asafe coins over there...
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
guys, stop whining, none of you, like me, will not return our coins. can't you understand yet? if you look, I have one should be about 1500000 asafa2, but it is not profitable for the developer.
Activity: 22
hi devs of ASAFE

its not fair that there are thousands of people who have invested in ALL SAFE 1 (ASAFE) 
now we are stuck with the coins, the Devs will have a hard time Advertising ASAFE 2,
because on the altcoin group on Telegram everyone said they will give ASAFE 2 a bad name.
the devs don't deserve any promotion, everyone on nova exchange is pissed off.
devs should consider a swap, they did so for livecoin why not nove exchange.
Activity: 26
hai dev come bittrex, poloniex and coinexchange please update CME available supply  and market cap explrer immidiatly  thank you i have loose my 99% income iam  happy aand hope on you by seeing your   progress do fast
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
i am in same boat. i missed conversion date. still have at yobit

Be smart guys. Leave your boat. Its time to move on. Just buy some asafe2 at low price. Hold for several.

hey dude, the problem is not to buy asafe2 tokens. but u should have understanding for us. We passed the information about the SWAP. I recognized it with the immense raise of ASAFE price in coinmarketcap, where the coin isn't listed any more. Dibous situation.
It feels like they have cheated to us. Yobit doesn't allow withdraws and the swap bidden and possible on livecoin. There must be a solution for people who are in trust with that coin, to get there ASAFE tokens swapped to ASAFE2.

Greetings from Stuttgart, Germany.

Oh im sorry guys.
You are right. I have a lot too on yobit. Hope dev can fixed it
Activity: 17

Be smart guys. Leave your boat. Its time to move on. Just buy some asafe2 at low price. Hold for several.

hey dude, the problem is not to buy asafe2 tokens. but u should have understanding for us. We passed the information about the SWAP. I recognized it with the immense raise of ASAFE price in coinmarketcap, where the coin isn't listed any more. Dibous situation.
It feels like they have cheated to us. Yobit doesn't allow withdraws and the swap bidden and possible on livecoin. There must be a solution for people who are in trust with that coin, to get there ASAFE tokens swapped to ASAFE2.

Greetings from Stuttgart, Germany.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261

Activity: 17
dear friend, i couldn't understand you.

you wrote:

Only this yobit is help:
It only applies if you have a couple of addresses but can also help if you have one.
1. dump priv key of your address
2. Turn off the wallet and change the name of the wallet.dat file (do not delete it)
3. Turn on the wallet and import the priv key
4. thats all

24h vol on livecoin.net up to 7.75 BTC

is this a guide, how to rescue my tokens from yobit?

King Regards!
Activity: 296
Only this yobit is help:
It only applies if you have a couple of addresses but can also help if you have one.
1. dump priv key of your address
2. Turn off the wallet and change the name of the wallet.dat file (do not delete it)
3. Turn on the wallet and import the priv key
4. thats all

24h vol on livecoin.net up to 7.75 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: