Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable - page 33. (Read 67732 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
This CWigm miner is showing more hashrate on software but less on the pool and fluctuate a lot. Sp5 is getting me more coins per hour on pool.nm.
Switched back. Dont trust this miner calculations anymore.

simply put ...

here is another thing that is simply put ...

NO ONE can control the hashrate or the 'luck' of getting blocks and earning payouts ... NO ONE ...

your blatant and disgusting method for advertising of sp and the other pool is something i would normally delete ... as its NOT constructive in any way shape or form ... but chose to keep it here just to respond to you ...

when you sign up for the BETA ( yes - BETA ) you are signing up to TEST ( yes - TEST ) the miner we have DEVELOPED ( yes - DEVELOPED ) so that you can give your constructive criticism and STATS as well as SPECS as well as SETTINGS ...

notice ---> CONSTRUCTIVE criticism ... backed with stats ...

your comment does not help ANYONE here - and certainly doesnt help us to develop a better miner ...

this is a BETA - so its not public ready yet ... we didnt just copy and paste other devs kernels and package and SELL the miner like you little friend sp ...

the next time you have a comment that is non-constructive AND isnt backed - i will delete it without response ...

tanx for TESTING our BETA application ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
i've tried the usual -p d=x (eg, -p d=0.25 for 64 at the pool) to manually set the worker diff, but that didn't work.

is there another command that would accomplish the same thing, or is it not one of the settings that i can't control from my side at this moment ?

i checked the help file, didn't see anything that would do it.

cant be done on the stratum side ...

though IF we write that into the stratum - we could get that happening easily ...

not a priority at the moment ... as lots to be done still ...

but is definitely something to look at ...

#crysx
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
@chrysophylax is there a command that allows automated restart of the miner? something like ZEC miner with "--r 6000" ?

I have the same issue with diff -

with 7 1080tis  Undecided

You got as much coins as you should, pool is doing fine. So many newbies here, don't know basics of mining - sad.

Your problem is GPU #4, it has about 30% reject rate, so it is working with 70% speed...

well thanks for your feedback.

I guess you were a newbie once or you were a pro from the get go?

pay no mind to the tone... people will always be a bit snarky/rude.

but do pay attention to the message. 

he may've found a more diplomatic way to put it, but he is not wrong - that reject rate for that one card is crazy high. 
Activity: 287
@chrysophylax is there a command that allows automated restart of the miner? something like ZEC miner with "--r 6000" ?

You got as much coins as you should, pool is doing fine. So many newbies here, don't know basics of mining - sad.

Your problem is GPU #4, it has about 30% reject rate, so it is working with 70% speed...

well thanks for your feedback.

I guess you were a newbie once or you were a pro from the get go?
I think some diff_set algo started to work. Now 2 small rigs received 256diff, not 409.6 as a big one.

looks like stratum was restarted again.

same thing happened yesterday.  stratum was restarted and all the worker diff went back to normal, but after it ran for a while the diff climbed again.

last night i had a 6xgpu rig and 1xgpu rig all running at the same diff of 409, which is just insanely high for a single or 2x gpu rigs.

i'm guessing that it's this runaway high diff that was at least partially responsible for that terrible run of luck the pool had last night.
Still 256diff on small rig and 409 on big one. Better be 150 on small, but better than 409.
Manual setting would be great.

agreed... manual setting would instantly fix this problem.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I think some diff_set algo started to work. Now 2 small rigs received 256diff, not 409.6 as a big one.

same thing happened yesterday.  stratum was restarted and all the worker diff went back to normal, but after it ran for a while the diff climbed again.

last night i had a 6xgpu rig and 1xgpu rig all running at the same diff of 409, which is just insanely high for a single or 2x gpu rigs.

i'm guessing that it's this runaway high diff that was at least partially responsible for that terrible run of luck the pool had last night.
Still 256diff on small rig and 409 on big one. Better be 150 on small, but better than 409.
Manual setting would be great. Or division by 1.5 of current one
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
is the beta closed ? i would like to try it

same thing happened yesterday.  stratum was restarted and all the worker diff went back to normal, but after it ran for a while the diff climbed again.

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
                       VC++ 2013 and CUDA 8.0 x64 385.12
CPU:   0%          ChainWorks Industries beta - Version 0.9.8         [11:39:48]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Algo:Skunk      | Port: 2000 | NetDiff: 23114              | Block:      33101 |
Is there any way to get CUDA 7.5 and 32 bit version ?

Comparing hashrates fir ccminer 2.2 krnlx with skunk support (compiled with CUDA 7.5 / 8.0 and both 32 and 64 bit) I gets
- ccminer-win32-cuda75 - ~ 42,29 Mh
- ccminer-win64-cuda75 - ~ 40,71 Mh
- ccminer-win32-cuda80 - ~ 40,87 Mh
- ccminer-win64-cuda80 - ~ 40,74 Mh

32 bit with CUDA 7.5 way faster then other ...
Looking for CWI miner compiled with CUDA 7.5 and 32 bit.
Activity: 11
This is a project my miners will support for the fact that it focuses initially on nvidia. Power usage is much lower than for AMD and therefor more friendly to our environment. The heat produced from our mining is used to heat up homes instead of wasting it out into the open. I hope this development continues on the green side of mining. PM sent.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
left the pool n stopped using the miner.

miner interface is very good if not the best so far !

but no api, it's a no no for me. when miner hangs, it does not tell which gpu has failed so it's another minus from me. locked miner to cwi only another minus.

as for the pool, i really like the dark theme & the responsiveness, very nice on that but no api Sad , even on lowdiff the diff is still very high, workers disappear and comes back when it feels like it.

would really like to help to test out both miner & pool but it's a little difficult without api to monitor both pools & miners especially if u have a handful of them. being locked to a pool with the points above & with a 0.7% fee is also a no go for me.

point & comments are just from me & being straight forward.

have quite a few disconnects too, last i reacll it was up to 8 disconnections within 12 hrs.

comparing with other pools, there so much less shares (although a high hashrate but less sharesis not good) which equals to less profits or to cover costs. 

hope cwi can improve on these few points & i might consider to come back and test again. quite a few users left too. sad to see or talk about it but i hope the points above are taken as constructive points.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Compared to yesterday, today the pool is having a major bad luck in finding blocks.
@crys

can you let us set the difficulty manually? while you try to fix you're automatic difficulty algorith.
Totally agree! The automatic algorithm doesn't work at all. Every Rig get 409.6diff on pool (1.6 in the miner) in 15-30 minutes. While one has 6*1080 and another only 2*1080.

P.S. Right now something weird is shown on the pool all numbers are divided by 10. Smiley
Activity: 12
@crys

can you let us set the difficulty manually? while you try to fix you're automatic difficulty algorith.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
What is happening?

Pool is not able to find the block...

75gh/sec pool rate
net hash almost 3000gh/sec = 2.5% nethash
60 blocks per hour * 2.5% nethash = 1.5 blocks per hour / 36 per day

pool found 54 blocks in last 24h - so doing quite well

just a dip in the luck causing no block for a while..
Activity: 25
Adready change pool on waiting fix this pool, administrator pls fix this, the problem happened from yesterday to now
Activity: 11
What is happening?

Pool is not able to find the block...

https://imgur.com/a/klLOZ
Activity: 390
Merit: 250

it was same for me
on miner its showing that all is okay with hashrate but getting around 11 coins per hour instead of 42 as it should be
Pages:
Jump to: