Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Droidz | Resurrection | DRZ - page 5. (Read 7582 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
-
i think you should add seednodes like this -   addnode=drz-seed01.chainworksindustries.com
add more than 1 node. 02, 03, 04 etc
My wallet finally sync, my nodes were old just like you said. But it is very slow process.
Can anybody confirm me successful withdrawal from Yobit ? Are we on the same fork and and blok? Or should we stick to C-CEX?

Yobit is on a fork. There is no chance to withdraw coins from there for now. Only C-Cex is currently working.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
-
i think you should add seednodes like this -   addnode=drz-seed01.chainworksindustries.com
My wallet finally sync, my nodes were old just like you said. But it is very slow process.
Can anybody confirm me successful withdrawal from Yobit ? Are we on the same fork and and blok? Or should we stick to C-CEX?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
look like an old coin , cannot find in any exchange yet , do you know any place where i can buy some droitz? thanks for your advice

https://c-cex.com/?p=drz-btc

That is currently the only right place to buy them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
you can buy it at yobit. but  withdrawal is disabled right now
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
look like an old coin , cannot find in any exchange yet , do you know any place where i can buy some droitz? thanks for your advice
My wallet is out of synchronization for 44 weeks and frozen at block 120235.
This is how my conf file looks like:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=m
rpcpassword=n
rpcport=5915
port=5914
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=drz-seed1.granitecoin.com
addnode=drz-seed2.granitecoin.com
addnode=drz-seed3.granitecoin.com

what shall i do? Huh

i think you should add seednodes like this -   addnode=drz-seed01.chainworksindustries.com
Activity: 476
My wallet is out of synchronization for 44 weeks and frozen at block 120235.
This is how my conf file looks like:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=m
rpcpassword=n
rpcport=5915
port=5914
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=drz-seed1.granitecoin.com
addnode=drz-seed2.granitecoin.com
addnode=drz-seed3.granitecoin.com

what shall i do? Huh
Yay I finally got my Drz wallet all synced up.Dang, it sure took a long time.But I'm staking now.On another note, I bought Drz 100 of them at yobits and tried to withdraw.It said Withdrawals for this type of currency is temporarily off.  Sad
yup. thats a problem we need to fix. read posts above. you could help by asking them to make withdrawal available,
by adding seednodes. more users make a request, sooner it will get fixed
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Yay I finally got my Drz wallet all synced up.Dang, it sure took a long time.But I'm staking now.On another note, I bought Drz 100 of them at yobits and tried to withdraw.It said Withdrawals for this type of currency is temporarily off.  Sad
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
When DRZ comeback?
I want to sell my DRZ at high price  Grin
I want to sell at 1000 sat, enough  Grin
I wrote them that 4 days ago -

"2017-04-10 22:48:19
DRZ wallet will sync after adding a node addnode=drz-seed01.chainworksindustries.com
What is exactly you need in order to make drz available for withdrawal?"

But as I said before, they didn't respond
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
2017-04-07 13:52:14 me
I did check the wallet status before purchasing droidz and Its green and it reads

WITHDRAWAL DRZ
Wallet status: Online (25361 blocks)

2017-04-09 09:38:17 support
but DRZ explorer say>380620 blocks

---------------------------------------------------------

so that was end of conversation. I asked them what exactly they needed to have it fixed, but they didn't respond

Ok ...

Tanx much for the effort ...

I'm stl at thefarm and this needs to take priority for the time being ... should be another week ... possibly a little more if there are more issues ...

This is all being done from mobile now so is very difficult and slow ...

We will approach yobit I  they coming week also ... the cwi-git is where yobit needs to recompile from for the latest wallet so if you are in touch with them again - please let them know this ...

The cwi-seednodes are all that is required for yobit to add if they have issues syncing also ... all these details are posted earlier but we will send them all these details when i get back ...

#crysx
2017-04-07 13:52:14 me
I did check the wallet status before purchasing droidz and Its green and it reads

WITHDRAWAL DRZ

2017-04-09 09:38:17 support
but DRZ explorer say>380620 blocks

---------------------------------------------------------

so that was end of conversation. I asked them what exactly they needed to have it fixed, but they didn't respond
So this is response from Yobit -

"Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please  check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal

https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/  Free"

the problem is I checked the wallet status and it said online. It still is
Please add this information to the Thread OP above:

EXCHANGES
https://c-cex.com/?p=drz-btc

BLOCK CHAIN EXPLORER
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz

this mean droids old coin not new coin
what is the next project can create new coin and then can swap old coin, or what is new project

that is what was already done ...

which is WHY yobit still hasnt upgraded to the latest wallet ...

so much to do - with little time - and we will get it done ... it just takes time ...

we obviously cannot control what yobit do - but we will try to get a reasonable outcome ...

#crysx
YOBit did swap to the correct coin, but they might have forked to a wrong chain.

ok ...

how do we find out which block they are up to? ...

do they have an explorer? ...

#crysx
Go to YOBIT website, then click on "balances". Next, type in DRZ into the search tab. When DRZ balances appear, click on "deposit", or "withdraw", and the resulting screen will show the most recent block, or whether DRZ is in maintenance.

DRZ issues at YOBIT will be solved with MONEY = a maximum of 0.2 BTC will make them respond to your request as a DEV, within 5 - 7 days.

The problem with YOBIT is that they expect you to pay them for every single update, or they respond sluggishly.

One advantage I see with YOBIT is that they do not delist coins.
Its green and it reads

WITHDRAWAL DRZ

no worries ...

if anyone can try and move a test 1drz out of yobit to see if they are on the correct chain - that would be great ... in fact - i will test the deposit TO yobit and see if that works first of 1drz - then try to withdraw ... though you need a minimum amount as far as i know - and im really not willing to waste money on their exchange to lose btc or drz yet ... will leave that till we can allocate time and funds to it in the coming weeks ... as for other exchanges - that wont happen until we have our own internal issues sorted - especially thefarm ...

the wallets will be a few weeks away mate - so if you are willing to wait that long - please do ... if not - the previous droidz windows wallet is reasonably uptodate - but the granite and ozziecoin ones are not ... i have looked at mega - and they seem to be a more reliable storage system ... even google and microsoft have better storage systems that dropbox now ... so that is another thing we will need to look at migrating across to when the other things get sorted ...

i personally need to learn how to tag properly in git - so that all these releases are in the official cwi-git also ... ok - another thing on the list there also Wink ...

ill upload the wallets to mega - so that we can all at the very least - get running with the most recent wallets ...

#crysx

Yea, I bought 18k droidz on yobit, it would really suck if I lost those.
Is this a link to old wallet? https://mega.nz/#!pVd21aaT!ixL1D28JD-ai9Nnv_8sBFl_TAyw_nCbEAb9umO2lVQE
 I'll withdraw minimum amount and see if it works

this one still seems active ...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wq1t8tbb197dd66/Droidz-V3+3.0.2+Windows+Wallet.zip

dont forget that even with this wallet - you will need the seednodes in the conf ... at least one of them ...

Code:
addnode=drz-seed01.chainworksindustries.com

i will be leaving tomorrow morning if all goes well - so i will only be accessible via skype for the coming week to two weeks ...

long long drive ahead Wink ...

#crysx

Wallet is syncing after adding seednodes. 1 year and 12 weeks behind.. its gonna take a while Cheesy

Tried to withdraw DRZ on yobit - "Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off." What a surprise...

I'm gonna take a difficult task and try to reason with yobit. They're not gonna force me to sell these coins!

Droidz on yobit is different version
thats not true. yobit already swapped old coins to new coins
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

no worries ...

if anyone can try and move a test 1drz out of yobit to see if they are on the correct chain - that would be great ... in fact - i will test the deposit TO yobit and see if that works first of 1drz - then try to withdraw ... though you need a minimum amount as far as i know - and im really not willing to waste money on their exchange to lose btc or drz yet ... will leave that till we can allocate time and funds to it in the coming weeks ... as for other exchanges - that wont happen until we have our own internal issues sorted - especially thefarm ...

the wallets will be a few weeks away mate - so if you are willing to wait that long - please do ... if not - the previous droidz windows wallet is reasonably uptodate - but the granite and ozziecoin ones are not ... i have looked at mega - and they seem to be a more reliable storage system ... even google and microsoft have better storage systems that dropbox now ... so that is another thing we will need to look at migrating across to when the other things get sorted ...

i personally need to learn how to tag properly in git - so that all these releases are in the official cwi-git also ... ok - another thing on the list there also Wink ...

ill upload the wallets to mega - so that we can all at the very least - get running with the most recent wallets ...

#crysx

Is this a link to old wallet? https://mega.nz/#!pVd21aaT!ixL1D28JD-ai9Nnv_8sBFl_TAyw_nCbEAb9umO2lVQE

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wq1t8tbb197dd66/Droidz-V3+3.0.2+Windows+Wallet.zip

dont forget that even with this wallet - you will need the seednodes in the conf ... at least one of them ...

Code:

i will be leaving tomorrow morning if all goes well - so i will only be accessible via skype for the coming week to two weeks ...

#crysx

Wallet is syncing after adding seednodes. 1 year and 12 weeks behind.. its gonna take a while Cheesy

Tried to withdraw DRZ on yobit - "Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off." What a surprise...

I'm gonna take a difficult task and try to reason with yobit. They're not gonna force me to sell these coins!

Droidz on yobit is different version

no worries ...

#crysx

Code:

#crysx

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

no worries ...

#crysx

Code:

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: