Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Droidz | Resurrection | DRZ - page 7. (Read 7582 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
so no wallet unless you know how to compile one?
crysx is busy - he will get back to us later.

Current wallet links are still in the old thread here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-drz-v3-droidz-v3-anti-instamine-a-fresh-new-start-wallet-301-1366516
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
so no wallet unless you know how to compile one?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
looks good
waiting for more development
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
cannot waiting  (CWI) Project - Droidz update informations

Do you want to tell that "CWI" is an abbreviation for "Cannot WaIt"...?  Shocked  Grin

hehehe ...

ChainWorks Industries ...

you really are a funny - but straight forward - guy drays ...

btw - if anyone has coins in ccex - my suggestion is to move them from the exchange into your own wallets - until such time we get everything underway again ...

leave them staking in your wallets - as ccex seems to be the only stakers on the network ... please use the latest wallet you can get - while we update the and work on the release of the latest coded wallets ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
cannot waiting  (CWI) Project - Droidz update informations

Do you want to tell that "CWI" is an abbreviation for "Cannot WaIt"...?  Shocked  Grin
legendary
hi all ...

popped in to say that im off to bed now - and NOT looking forward to the cyclone hitting our area in the coming days ...

hopefully it will have lost a LOT of its energy by the time it gets here - but we are preparing anyway ...

and just before i head off - to also assure the community that in the coming week - we will have the op updated as best we can ... even if its just point form ...

we are aiming to get the latest windows and osx wallets done soon - that have ALL the seednodes hardcoded - so all you have to do is just set them and wait ...

we want to also setup a checkpoint server - but that means rewriting some of the code for droidz - so maybe that would be the better thing to do before the compile and release of the next wallet ...

and tanx for ALL those that have traded on ccex ... whether we stay on there or not - we WILL move forward ... step by step ...

will look at this more in depth a little later - right now im pooped ...

nite all ...

#crysx
Shows that there is .36 bitcoin volume at ce cex on Drz in the last 24 hours so looks like the drz community did it according to them.

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
I cant get the wallet to sync I guess I have an old wallet 2.0.0.1 I cant find a newer one and I dont know how to compile a wallet sad to say.I did buy 611.8 drz at cecex I just happen to have 85000 sats there so went ahead and spent it on DRZ will buy more in a few days if I can find a updated wallet. It will fire up with 3 connections but looses them after a few minutes.
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
was there masternode function ?
legendary
What can I do?

I have many DRZ
We need some help, to maintain trade volume at CCEX - We need a total trade volume of at least 6 BTC, before 04/04/17, or DRZ could be delisted from CCEX
legendary
hi all ...

i have personal commitments today ...

so ill only be on a few minutes at a time - until tomorrow ...

the seednodes are all in sync ... they will service the network efficiently ... especially if you are compiling from the 'official' chainworks industries git - as that code is the latest and has the seednodes all hardcoded into the source ...

@greedyjohn - the op will be updated after today when i have the time to get all the components together - and i can list them ... they will be in point form and will be accurate ... the windows and osx wallets WILL be available very shortly - so if anyone wants to hold out for them - you can ...

@drays - yup ... ccex is the only one staking currently ... we have taken staking off the seednodes for the time being - as we only originally had 3seednodes ... now we have 18 fully functioning seednodes and thats growing ... so we will set them to staking mode in the coming days ...

the source we need to compile from is here - https://github.com/chainworksindustries/ ...

will be back later tonight or tomorrow - time permitting ...

#crysx
I am currently staking my wallet nicely -
legendary
What can I do?

I have many DRZ
If you have many DRZ, then you should be HAPPY  Cheesy
Activity: 728
cannot waiting  (CWI) Project - Droidz update informations
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
What can I do?

I have many DRZ
legendary
hi all ...

i have personal commitments today ...

so ill only be on a few minutes at a time - until tomorrow ...

the seednodes are all in sync ... they will service the network efficiently ... especially if you are compiling from the 'official' chainworks industries git - as that code is the latest and has the seednodes all hardcoded into the source ...

@greedyjohn - the op will be updated after today when i have the time to get all the components together - and i can list them ... they will be in point form and will be accurate ... the windows and osx wallets WILL be available very shortly - so if anyone wants to hold out for them - you can ...

@drays - yup ... ccex is the only one staking currently ... we have taken staking off the seednodes for the time being - as we only originally had 3seednodes ... now we have 18 fully functioning seednodes and thats growing ... so we will set them to staking mode in the coming days ...

the source we need to compile from is here - https://github.com/chainworksindustries/ ...

will be back later tonight or tomorrow - time permitting ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Huh, took a look at block explorer - C-Cex is staking like crazy. All major staking wallets are C-Cex...

Well, from one hand, they are staking to dump the coins to buyers on their exchange, from other hand they are helping the network a lot. We need more staking wallets, guys!
legendary
Please add this information to the Thread OP above:

EXCHANGES
https://c-cex.com/?p=drz-btc

BLOCK CHAIN EXPLORER
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz
legendary
Droidz will break all records, with takeovers and number of threads. Just kidding Grin, i hope this time we all will be witnesses of final resurrection of coin who just won't die. C-Cex will stop dellising if we show little more interest, so lets go buy some Droidz!
Droidz is in safe hands - this time.

Droidz will go wherever CWI goes .....  Wink
Activity: 476
Droidz will break all records, with takeovers and number of threads. Just kidding Grin, i hope this time we all will be witnesses of final resurrection of coin who just won't die. C-Cex will stop dellising if we show little more interest, so lets go buy some Droidz!
Pages:
Jump to: