Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 2. (Read 51196 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Update?

You safe from the Kung Flu?

Everybody is Kung Flu flighting.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018
Update?

You safe from the Kung Flu?
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi All ...

Internal testing has proven that most of the code is functioning, and we will soon be opening the code for public testing.

We are just being very careful not to release a codebase that will cause issues and that the main components of the codebase is reasonably stable, even if it still needs public testing on various OS/Platforms.

We are close.

#crysx
legendary
I was trying to avoid the "when it's done" thing.

And I was trying to figure out when the new blockchain could have been operational and how the swap would have taken place, if it was before (it sounds like a joke I know) Christmas.

No - it won't be THIS Christmas or before it ...

The chain itself will be reset time and time again when we make changes to the code, so even a TestNet release would be fruitless.

This will save YOU a lot of headaches in the long run in resetting the wallet/chain every single time with unusable coins and tests being minted for no reason. Let us use our resources and mining/electricity to do the alpha work, then when beta starts, we will be happy for you to expend your resources in the beta testing process as you wish.

With SSC - we will be keeping the JHA Algo for the foreseeable future, so no new miners/mines will be required just yet.

#crysx
---
I was trying to avoid the "when it's done" thing.

And I was trying to figure out when the new blockchain could have been operational and how the swap would have taken place, if it was before (it sounds like a joke I know) Christmas.
legendary
Can you give a timeline?

The version in that screenshot is fully operation for an alpha version?

Timeline? ...

I think you know me better than that Wink

If I could give a definite timeline, then I would have posted it along with the image. The Git is private for a very good reason, and that is simply that the codebase is not completely ready and the wallet is unusable in its current state. We are working on the codebase itself, not the 'pretty' components of the wallet, so if any timeline is going to be had, it will be simply this - 'when it is ready to be publicly tested'. Graphics and theme/wallet components will be the last thing we work on.

In saying that though, the codebase is being tested this week. Everything from compilation to usability. We will be making as sure as we can with regards to functionality, so it is designated as 'alpha', you are correct. Once we get to the stage that we know we can testnet it, then we will invite a private group to test the alpha, and flow from there. Remebering that THIS codebase will be the next codebase for ALL the coins, so we need to get this one right and fully functional. If we can do it with SWEEP, the rest are no major issues in comparison (except for OZC with it's decimal issue - but that is fixed in this codebase).

#crysx
---
Can you give a timeline?

The version in that screenshot is fully operation for an alpha version?
legendary
It looks like a new wallet to me.

It is ...

A full swap will take place when the base is considered stable, with which we will have a full open beta to the public to run.

A change of codebase WITH the same blockchain would have been a fruitless exercise in more ways than one, and as such, the decision to literally create a new coin/codebase and swap to it still seems the best way to move forward with this. We pondered the differing processes with which to move forward with this, and our tests (executed via OZC codebase tests) fell apart in an abysmal fashion. A long time, and much effort was put into that codebase only to have it fork the chain, diverge the development processes and ultimately fail in merging a new codebase with the old blockchain. Hence, with SWEEP, we are taking the direction of a new codebase, a name change, and a ticker change to completely rid ourselves and the chain itself of the inherent issues we have faced over many, many months of problematic trials.

This does not mean this version will not be without it's testing and teething issues, but it will mean that we can start afresh on a new testbed of code to allow for a new start on our road to the Master Coin (CodeNamed CoinX) that will integrate all of the 5 coins into one.

This codebase and swap with the current SWEEP chain is the beginning, and when successful, will become the template and gateway for the other coins updates/swaps.

#crysx
---
It looks like a new wallet to me.
legendary
CWI COINS - SWEEPSTAKECOIN

Hi All ...

We have started!

Internal testing will shortly commence. SWEEP has a new base!

#crysx
legendary
so we need to keep our gold))))POS is actually not bad at all now)))

You do what you want to do ...

Never once have I given advice as to what to do with the decisions you have made for the coins you want to gamble on, regardless of whether they are 'our' coins, or any other. That sort of gambling is entirely at your discretion, and yours only.

News, or no news, is all I can and will give at any time I deem it reasonable to do so. If I project ANYTHING that is other than that, then it becomes a lie. A lie that MANY previous 'people', businesses, and backyard/garage hawkers try and take you for in many other coins, tokens and projects. This is THE reason we never publish anything to do with what WILL be, only what IS.

So if we have a development we are working on, and it is published that it has started, then that is what is ACTUALLY happening. If we lose the developer, or things change beyond our control, that is EXACTLY what we publish, whether people believe it or not. We don't sugar coat it.

Right now, there is movement in the development stage, but I am only willing to publish what is happening in a full document, and not in partial posts.

You want to stake? Go right ahead.
You want to trade? Go right ahead.
You want to sell or buy? Go right ahead.

Whether there is or isn't a market to do any of this, is beyond our control, and certainly out of our hands.

What 'I' do, or what 'WE' do, is always something that is consistent and NEVER advised one way or another. It is only ever spoken about, or discussed. Never Advised.

I personally have had SWEEP, INFX, DRZ and many other coins that have PoS, ALWAYS staking, no matter whether the 'price' was 1sat or more. SWEEP actually IS a good staker, so it stays staking on my personal wallet, and the CWI wallet. It is makes sense unless you cannot afford the electricity and/or the VPS systems to maintain that.

We take our time, because the building of the entire ecosystem takes time. Now we are close to being able to start on the all the coins developments, starting with SWEEP. Will that raise the 'price'? Will that make it any FIAT money for you? Who knows! We don't speculate. We only work with what we have to work with, and are supported by those that wish to help. That is it.

One thing that is a definite fact, is that there are inherent issues within the coin (in all 'our' coins) and they need to be fixed. This is something we have discusssed, planned, and will put into action when the time comes to do so, with the people to execute that.

What you do with the coins you have, is entirely up to you.

I stake. CWI stakes. It doesn't mean any one else has to, or is advised to.

#crysx
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
so we need to keep our gold))))POS is actually not bad at all now)))
legendary
And another six months...dead as a dodo!

Dead? ...

How so? Blockchain running fast and efficient, coins created and mined every day, blockchain moving along very well, no trades.

Oh, hang on. No trades - thats right, all anyoone actually cares about these days. Anyone that has no idea of Crypto and what it stands for anyway. It keeps slipping my mind that gamblers only care about their pockets, which is what you call 'dead'.

Well in all sincerity Bilbo, it isn't dead. Not by a long shot. I will make an announcement soon, but preparation is all it takes. We have started. i have ALWAYS stated that the coins are the least prioritized of all the dvelopments we have, and until we reach a level that we need and want in the CWI EcoSystem, then the dawn of the coin development will start.

That time has come, but a more full announcement will be needed for that.

But in all seriuosness, please refrain from calling ANY of coins or projects 'dead', unless they actually are. NONE of them have stopped, which means they are still alive and mostly well, and far from dead as you consider this to be.

#crysx
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
And another six months...dead as a dodo!
legendary
And so 18 months later what happened.......
Yawn...
Rant incoming...

To the coin? ...

Not much at all!

To the rest of what we are doing - PLENTY!

#crysx
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
And so 18 months later what happened.......
Yawn...
Rant incoming...
legendary
remind me chry any new wallet available?

Not quite yet Amph ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
remind me chry any new wallet available?
legendary
I know you're not upset, even if you're very talkative.
I'm not used to write long comments not in my native language, so I can miss something here and there.

About the coins you own: I don't want to argue here. Yes it doesn't make any sense to dump, but you need to profit. Those who created biggest and largest cryptos have profited a lot, again we're not creating an art piece here, instead it's all about creating a fully operational system.

I don't know how good is your team at programming, I know there are few guys out there that can actually be innovative (and they are also slow as f***), it's not a simple task to code entire coins.
One thing is for sure: delivering a final product is impossible, besides you don't know if there are problems and if there are innovations or upgrade to be done. So yes, update (periodical, if possible) is the only way. You need to deliver a stable product and update it if needed, not the perfect one that works for now until the year 47000.

As I understood the project, you wanted to go with a full ecosystem. Ok but why it just doesn't include something like flyp.me (that is, a platform run by your team, not the other one)? Again, it's about how good are your people in programming, you can always learn of course and it's about commitment. And from commitment comes the final value of the coin(s).
Many coins will fall into oblivion, if not now, probably soon. Killed by 50% attack or internal bugs in the code. If you're committed to the creation of a system that resembles a school project, well, these coins won't get far. If we're going to play with the big boys it's another course altogether.
Back to the ecosystem: it was my understanding you were going to have your coins, along with your mining servers AND an exchange platform free from KYC and all the nonsense like government control etc - that's the future, that's the point. I wanna invest in stock exchange I go to a bank, I don't KYC myself in an exchange to trade something that can't even be printed.

As for the coins, quit the previous algorithm altogether? And start fresh and swap the coins?

I think in the end very few crypto will survive the next crypto-extinction event Grin, and only those which are stable and bring innovation (or just stable and secure) will survive.

In short ...

I think we will take on a number of things you have mentioned, and discuss, especially with development work. The plans have been very similar to what you mentioned in a couple of cases (like exchange/swap coins), and have been on the books for a while now. We just haven't gone that way because we were preparing to have everything moved over to the new CodeBase that OZC was getting, only to have all this rubbish happen to OZC (via Cryptopia and the other Dev's OZC 'upgrade') which has caused a lot of grief for it. So we will move in a very different way this time, and are just planning it now. In the meantime, I think we will focus on the new CodeBase for the other coins, and swap OZC later for it.

KYC/AML - I don't think we have much of a choice here in Australia. I will never risk the funds, nor being locked up because of our idiotic, yet law restricted rules we HAVE to abide by. So that is probably not going to happen unless it is through Zapple.

The other points are noted and will be discussed between us in our next meeting for CWI.

Thanks for your input.

#crysx
---
I know you're not upset, even if you're very talkative.
I'm not used to write long comments not in my native language, so I can miss something here and there.

About the coins you own: I don't want to argue here. Yes it doesn't make any sense to dump, but you need to profit. Those who created biggest and largest cryptos have profited a lot, again we're not creating an art piece here, instead it's all about creating a fully operational system.

I don't know how good is your team at programming, I know there are few guys out there that can actually be innovative (and they are also slow as f***), it's not a simple task to code entire coins.
One thing is for sure: delivering a final product is impossible, besides you don't know if there are problems and if there are innovations or upgrade to be done. So yes, update (periodical, if possible) is the only way. You need to deliver a stable product and update it if needed, not the perfect one that works for now until the year 47000.

As I understood the project, you wanted to go with a full ecosystem. Ok but why it just doesn't include something like flyp.me (that is, a platform run by your team, not the other one)? Again, it's about how good are your people in programming, you can always learn of course and it's about commitment. And from commitment comes the final value of the coin(s).
Many coins will fall into oblivion, if not now, probably soon. Killed by 50% attack or internal bugs in the code. If you're committed to the creation of a system that resembles a school project, well, these coins won't get far. If we're going to play with the big boys it's another course altogether.
Back to the ecosystem: it was my understanding you were going to have your coins, along with your mining servers AND an exchange platform free from KYC and all the nonsense like government control etc - that's the future, that's the point. I wanna invest in stock exchange I go to a bank, I don't KYC myself in an exchange to trade something that can't even be printed.

As for the coins, quit the previous algorithm altogether? And start fresh and swap the coins?

I think in the end very few crypto will survive the next crypto-extinction event Grin, and only those which are stable and bring innovation (or just stable and secure) will survive.
Pages:
Jump to: