Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 5. (Read 51196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
### CWI-TRADE - EXCHANGE

Hi All ...

VERY important update here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48783659

#crysx
legendary
### CWI-PYROXENE (theMINE) - MPOS BRANCH

Hi All ...

VERY important update here for the miners - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48343202

#crysx
legendary
Hi #crysx!

I know that making quality code is not a quick process. And now it's to early talk about SWEEP relaunch. But I would like to suggest new SWEEP logo design and SWEEP Bitcointalk signatures. It could help to promote SWEEP even at current stage, for example signature bounty or smth else. As SWEEP holder I personally interest in the promotion. Would you interest that?

In the promotion - yes ...

The Logo and name change has already been set and done (pinned in the Discord group channel), and SWEEP will be the third in line for development. We are tackling the issues with OZC currently, and once that is done, will duplicate GRN then SWEEP (which will be called SSC in reference to legacy naming).

Any help of course would be very appreciated. Message me on Skype, Discord, or PM, though you know I prefer Skype Smiley

#crysx
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Hi #crysx!

I know that making quality code is not a quick process. And now it's to early talk about SWEEP relaunch. But I would like to suggest new SWEEP logo design and SWEEP Bitcointalk signatures. It could help to promote SWEEP even at current stage, for example signature bounty or smth else. As SWEEP holder I personally interest in the promotion. Would you interest that?
legendary
I've found an interesting feature of current SWEEP wallet.
It becomes work very slow after several time of POS. I could fix it with the limit of lower amount of POS entry by using
Code:
splittreshold
command.
The POS reward becomes rare but the amount becomes proportionally bigger

We have always just retransmitted the coins to ourselves using an internal wallet address ...

The issue with that is that it resets the Coin Age and Coin Weight. Not too much of an issue with SWEEP, but nice find Smiley

Isn't that supposed to read 'splitthreshold' though?

#crysx
I've found an interesting feature of current SWEEP wallet.
It becomes work very slow after several time of POS. I could fix it with the limit of lower amount of POS entry by using
Code:
splitthreshold
command.
The POS reward becomes rare but the amount becomes proportionally bigger

Isn't that supposed to read 'splitthreshold' though?

#crysx

Thx, corrected Smiley
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Hi #crysx!

I've a problem with SWEEP wallet. It can't connect to the block source. Tried on different PCs \ OS
Could you tell latest working addnodes? Also link to bootstrap file would be great.

Thank you

Finally my wallet connected to the block source. Waiting for sync...

Good ...

The sync shouldn't take too long.

#crysx

Well after 1 day only 50% sync has been done (from the beginning empty new wallet). It's practically like Bitcoin QT wallet synchronization  Cheesy
What does the sync time depend on? Hard-disk speed, CPU performance, Memory? Any suppose?

Built-in TOR connection.
Hi #crysx!

I've a problem with SWEEP wallet. It can't connect to the block source. Tried on different PCs \ OS
Could you tell latest working addnodes? Also link to bootstrap file would be great.

Thank you

Good ...

#crysx

Well after 1 day only 50% sync has been done (from the beginning empty new wallet). It's practically like Bitcoin QT wallet synchronization  Cheesy
What does the sync time depend on? Hard-disk speed, CPU performance, Memory? Any suppose?
legendary

We are working on the OZC wallet currently ...

This will be the codebase we will use to migrate the rest of our coin wallets. This means that if PoS is removed from the equation and MasterNodes will be in place, then SWEEP will follow suit.

We have the new basecode built (on the latest BTC codebase - 0.17.x) and are considering MasterNodes OR PoS, as we find that having both is a right pain with the new codebase.

#crysx

As I got PoS mechanism in SWEEP will be changed to MNs. Could you say approximate size of SWEEP MN? How many SWEEPs will be needed to create it? And what reward will MN get? By the total SWEEP supply of 2 billions the MN of 100k SWEEPs will be acceptable. Is my calculations right?

We are still working the figures out ...

OZC is not finished yet, but as SWEEP and OZC have very high coin caps, the chance of them being the same amounts will be very likely. At the moment the ball park figure is around 70KOZC or 70KSWEEP, but this has NOT been finalized. So your estimate is quite close in terms of coincap and MN assignment. Remembering that there is no solid base yet, so it could be that we stick with PoS instead. When we determine which way we will go, we will publish it in the main CWI thread then the respective coin (in this case OZC first).

#crysx
Isn't 70K per MN with 2Bl coins too small? Maybe 700K? Or something like zelcash and some others are implementing - 3level MN with strict requirements for VPS resources. E.g. 100K 500K and 2Ml for each level.
Otherwise sweep will get thousands of cheapest vps's 99% located within 2-3 VPS providers, like almost all MN coins now (of cause if it will be profitable to run MN for Sweep)
This way - no decentralization, no stability, no security could be achieved. Zelcash approach isn't perfect but it is much better that what we have now.

Agreed ...

This is why nothing is set in stone. We are a little off from getting any of the specs done, but i highly doubt that anything we do will be a centralization risk without those that HAVE money getting in on it. It won't matter what we do, anyone that is interested in the MasterNode systems AND has the cash for it, can centralize almost ANY network. Look at what has happened with DASH with the expensive cost of MN. They didn't start off like that, but as the price of the coin was raised, so too was the MN cost which EVERYONE complained about. Changes have been made, but there will never be 'fully' decentralized way of doing this due to the few elite that have the money to make use of many many MN systems and VPS at their beckon call.

Your argument has substance, but I think there will always be a criteria that can be met by those that are ultra rich AND are interested in doing something about it.

Let us see what we make of OZC (as that is in the billions also) and see what we can do in that arena. When we can get that codebase working and the way we believe is a solid codebase, we will change SWEEP, GRN, DRZ and INFX accordingly.

#crysx
legendary
Hi #crysx!

Thank you

Good ...

#crysx
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

This will be the codebase we will use to migrate the rest of our coin wallets. This means that if PoS is removed from the equation and MasterNodes will be in place, then SWEEP will follow suit.

We have the new basecode built (on the latest BTC codebase - 0.17.x) and are considering MasterNodes OR PoS, as we find that having both is a right pain with the new codebase.

#crysx

As I got PoS mechanism in SWEEP will be changed to MNs. Could you say approximate size of SWEEP MN? How many SWEEPs will be needed to create it? And what reward will MN get? By the total SWEEP supply of 2 billions the MN of 100k SWEEPs will be acceptable. Is my calculations right?

OZC is not finished yet, but as SWEEP and OZC have very high coin caps, the chance of them being the same amounts will be very likely. At the moment the ball park figure is around 70KOZC or 70KSWEEP, but this has NOT been finalized. So your estimate is quite close in terms of coincap and MN assignment. Remembering that there is no solid base yet, so it could be that we stick with PoS instead. When we determine which way we will go, we will publish it in the main CWI thread then the respective coin (in this case OZC first).

#crysx
Isn't 70K per MN with 2Bl coins too small? Maybe 700K? Or something like zelcash and some others are implementing - 3level MN with strict requirements for VPS resources. E.g. 100K 500K and 2Ml for each level.
Otherwise sweep will get thousands of cheapest vps's 99% located within 2-3 VPS providers, like almost all MN coins now (of cause if it will be profitable to run MN for Sweep)
This way - no decentralization, no stability, no security could be achieved. Zelcash approach isn't perfect but it is much better that what we have now.
Hi #crysx!

Thank you

legendary

#crysx

#crysx

#crysx

legendary
we really need new wallet update the last oen is very laggy and unresposive for me

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
we really need new wallet update the last one is very laggy and unresposive for me
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Hold my bear, meanwhile.
legendary
One month has passed. We see no results! This proves once again - the project is dead

What sort of imbecile posts rubbish like this? ...

ONE MONTH? Had there been a magic pill that allowed full development of ANYTHING within a year, then maybe you could have some credence, but still would not be ready.

We are NOT focused on the coins. Would you like me to repeat what I just written? Here, I will for you and all the other imbeciles that cannot seem to read, and put it in capitals - WE ARE NOT FOCUSED ON THE COINS!

I will tell you why I am being aggressive and obtuse right this minute in my response to you. The reason is simple. YOU! YOU seem to have NO CONCEPT of what is allowed as a respectful indication of your criticism of the project. YOU seem to have no idea of the involvement of building an ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM, before the coin is even looked at. YOU seem to have no concept of what it is to be respectful towards those that not only put the time and effort in, but money and wealth of knowledge and skill invested into all the projects we have.

I would have deleted this post, as it is of no real use to the thread, but thankfully we have decent community members that understand the meaning of what LONG TERM is. They understand that we may be taking our time (one month - PFFFT!), but not WASTING our time. They understand, you don't. Which is why they responded, and also why I didn't delete your post, as I would have to delete theirs also in the process.

YOU! If YOU have the balls to criticize us, then come and do better. Come and invest the hundreds of thousands of dollars that have come out of MY pockets to build the Infrastructure, the systems, the COMPANY that backs all this. Go ahead. Do it. People like you are reminders of how gutless some of you have become, and how disgusting YOU as an individual can be. When YOU actually 'invest' (put you money where your big mouth is and INTO the company - not gamble into coins), then I will listen to your constructive criticisms. Until then, your worthless post is a direct reflection of how YOU are as an individual that can criticize, but can't come to the plate and bat for the team.

We WILL continue to be slow and careful in what we do, and WILL continue to make sure that everything we do is EXACTLY what we need to reach our final goal. That is NOT just one individual coin, or project, but the integration of all these projects into the main one.

Please don't post rubbish like this again. I will not be so kind as to respond with a post next time, just silence and deletion.

#crysx
legendary
### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

Hi All ...

Very important update here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45087175

#crysx

Did the auction begin? I see no transaction in CWI SWEEP wallet. It was told about that auction begin at the 3rd Sept. It was practically 3 weeks ago. Would you plan to announce the SWEEP auction?

Hi uralcryptocoin ...

There was no auction ...

It is a sale of the premine coins for those that wish to purchase them at the prices stated. First in, first served. My apologies if I didn't make that clear or confused the terms of the PCO. The sale of the coins will stand until all coins are sold, or we decide to trade the coins when we get on an exchange, for the future development of the master project.

So if there purchases to be made, then PM me directly, or on our CWI-Discord group, and we will sort the purchase arrangement through CWI-Escrow.

Thanks.

#crysx
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
One month has passed. We see no results! This proves once again - the project is dead

If things would be that simple, so much impatience....

Pages:
Jump to: