Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 4. (Read 51196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
### CWI-TRADE - EXCHANGE

Hi All ...

Urgent update here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49079718

#crysx
legendary
I must say I don't like very much that KYC on zapple.

Everything improves in time ...

Zapple and Zapple Exchange are no different to anyone else in this space.

#crysx
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
I must say I don't like very much that KYC on zapple.
legendary
I'd love to see some sort of timeline for when the wallet will get done. Even if it's subjective, it would be nice to just have a general idea. It would give people who haven’t been following the thread more reason to be interested in the coin/community.

Also one of the biggest problems for me is consolidating coins in coin control because you can only send about 67 blocks at a time due to the large transaction size. Which as Grafschmidt mentioned might create problems with trading.

As has suggested beforehand ...

The new wallet will NOT happen unless the OZC CodeBase and new wallet is completed first. This is due to a number of factors, but the main being that OZC is the 'experimental' Coin that has the more recent CodeBase, and will also have the new Algo as well. This means that the CodeBase that OZC is completed with, will be the template CodeBase for all the coins we have under our development wing.

As for the consolidation - it is necessary due to the high volume of blocks, transactions and fragmentation of the transactions within the wallet/database. The best way to do this is to send coins to an internal wallet address, starting at a small number of coins (to consolidate a number of transactions) and keep increasing the number of the coins sent to that same address until ALL the coins in the wallet can be sent to that same internal wallet address. Obviously if you know how to use the coin control feature, then you need to use the smaller number of blocks and defragment the transactions within the wallet that way, so that the wallet can access the coins easier with less blocks to consolidate per transaction. This unfortunately restarts the Coin Age (back to zero), and Coin Weight (increases weight), which is never a bad thing when staking.

This should be resolved in the new CodeBase (which currently is based on the BTC 0.17.1.0 Code).

#crysx

Thanks for the reply, most of this I've already read about and I understand that OZC will be first. However it still would be nice to have some sort of timeline on any development being made (on OZC) that way we can have a general idea of whats going on. I understand the process is slow and you all are working. I've seen the daily posts on the discord channel and I appreciate the work/consistency, but maybe some more in depth updates are necessary to start building a community around the coin and the other coins that you'll transfer the codebase to. It's probably more marketing than anything but I think it could help with future growth!

And I've done what you're saying I just wanted to mention the issues with consolidation due to the coin being listed soon, not sure if it will have a major effect or not.

No worries meyerjoer5 ...

We are working, but unfortunately only fragmented this last week due to Christmas, New Years Celebrations, and our people still getting back onboard next week. Though the details of the plan for the developments is sketchy, the plan for what will happen is not. It is very clear about how we will move forward with the coins, the infrastructure, the trade bots and mining systems (possibly integrating the two also), along with the more 'private' projects going on in the background. We have setup a new channel in our CWI Discord Group for the new coin that will integrate all our coins (coins/mastercoin-coinx) for suggestions and discussion as to what the community AND the developers AND those that would utilize the coin (such as merchants like us at CWI), so that when OZC GRN SWEEP INFX and DRZ eventually do get integrated into CoinX, that there will be no loss of value, usage can be discussed and a plan to develop CoinX to spec can be started. This will happen later of course, but discussion of such is never too soon.

SWEEP has one of the fastest transaction transmission in the whole of Crypto, and so the best of all the coins could probably make up the 'base' of what we should be looking at so that ALL the coins I mentioned earlier, will have a place in the EcoSystem before CoinX get's to move in. What this means is that SWEEP will not be updated until OZC is done, and (currently) GRN as well as INFX is done also. Though this may take another month or two to finish, the new OZC Maintenance Release is close, and we should have the one issue holding it back, squashed soon enough.

Confirmation of GRN and SWEEP being integrated and running in Zapple had come through earlier, and we should see GRN and SWEEP active on Zapple Exchange in the coming hours. So transfers to SWEEP will be easy IF you have consolidated the coins to as little transactional fragmentation as possible. Otherwise the wallet will just spit out a response saying that the transaction could not be created. The Zapple Exchange wallet needs to be as non-fragmented as possible, and we will be working with Zapple to ensure this is the case at all times. So to ease the pressure on the Zapple Exchange Wallet, if we all defragment our local wallets first, and send all the funds we will be using to trade with in ONE transaction across to Zapple Exchange, then there should be little to no issue in the fragmentation respect for Zapple.

I have to admit, that I am personally quite excited about it all.

#crysx
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'd love to see some sort of timeline for when the wallet will get done. Even if it's subjective, it would be nice to just have a general idea. It would give people who haven’t been following the thread more reason to be interested in the coin/community.

Also one of the biggest problems for me is consolidating coins in coin control because you can only send about 67 blocks at a time due to the large transaction size. Which as Grafschmidt mentioned might create problems with trading.

The new wallet will NOT happen unless the OZC CodeBase and new wallet is completed first. This is due to a number of factors, but the main being that OZC is the 'experimental' Coin that has the more recent CodeBase, and will also have the new Algo as well. This means that the CodeBase that OZC is completed with, will be the template CodeBase for all the coins we have under our development wing.

As for the consolidation - it is necessary due to the high volume of blocks, transactions and fragmentation of the transactions within the wallet/database. The best way to do this is to send coins to an internal wallet address, starting at a small number of coins (to consolidate a number of transactions) and keep increasing the number of the coins sent to that same address until ALL the coins in the wallet can be sent to that same internal wallet address. Obviously if you know how to use the coin control feature, then you need to use the smaller number of blocks and defragment the transactions within the wallet that way, so that the wallet can access the coins easier with less blocks to consolidate per transaction. This unfortunately restarts the Coin Age (back to zero), and Coin Weight (increases weight), which is never a bad thing when staking.

This should be resolved in the new CodeBase (which currently is based on the BTC 0.17.1.0 Code).

#crysx

Thanks for the reply, most of this I've already read about and I understand that OZC will be first. However it still would be nice to have some sort of timeline on any development being made (on OZC) that way we can have a general idea of whats going on. I understand the process is slow and you all are working. I've seen the daily posts on the discord channel and I appreciate the work/consistency, but maybe some more in depth updates are necessary to start building a community around the coin and the other coins that you'll transfer the codebase to. It's probably more marketing than anything but I think it could help with future growth!

And I've done what you're saying I just wanted to mention the issues with consolidation due to the coin being listed soon, not sure if it will have a major effect or not.
legendary
### CWI-TRADE - EXCHANGE

Hi All ...

Important update here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49025664

#crysx
legendary

#crysx

---
You also have to give a thought about rescheduling your work tasks.

As for now we need a new wallet for SWEEP. It takes forever to load and forever to synch, we also may not be able to trade anything for this very reason.
legendary
Any exchanges?. Where i can buy coin?

No Exchange just yet ...

But as posted in the main CWI BCT Thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48783659 - where SweepStakeCoin (SWEEP) is slated to be active on the Zapple Exchange this Friday (28th December 2018) if it syncs and tests run well.

So far INFX is now active there, and SWEEP is next in line. Our other coins will be added every Friday there after.

Buying the coins currently (or selling) is on our CWI Discord Group in the #trade channel.

#crysx

If it started synching the 27th or early 28th, it will take 15 days to synch from scratch.

So we have found out ...

It has never taken that long to sync before, but with about 2.2Million Blocks now, and TOR being the primary sync process, this could be a factor here.

The Zapple daemon is fast approaching the current block, and the Citrine Mine daemon is almost there. So looks like Friday next (in the New Year) will be the time to list and also to mine. Let's just hope that it will speed up a little more than what it has been doing. Either way, the week coming is 2019, the integration of SWEEP in Citrine and the integration of SWEEP in Zapple as well, with the possible integration of GRN also in Zapple if they work through the week.

Tomorrow night is off (New Years Eve) and New Years Day is off for me also, so the 2nd January 2019 is when I will be back full time again.

2019 is going to be a very productive year for us here at CWI!

#crysx

Well happy new year but you really need to strip off that TOR thing.

Smiley ...

After OZC is finished, that CodeBase will be the template being used for all 5 coins we have. There is no TOR in this new CodeBase Wink

Have a great 2019!

#crysx
---

No Exchange just yet ...

But as posted in the main CWI BCT Thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48783659 - where SweepStakeCoin (SWEEP) is slated to be active on the Zapple Exchange this Friday (28th December 2018) if it syncs and tests run well.

So far INFX is now active there, and SWEEP is next in line. Our other coins will be added every Friday there after.

Buying the coins currently (or selling) is on our CWI Discord Group in the #trade channel.

#crysx

If it started synching the 27th or early 28th, it will take 15 days to synch from scratch.

So we have found out ...

It has never taken that long to sync before, but with about 2.2Million Blocks now, and TOR being the primary sync process, this could be a factor here.

The Zapple daemon is fast approaching the current block, and the Citrine Mine daemon is almost there. So looks like Friday next (in the New Year) will be the time to list and also to mine. Let's just hope that it will speed up a little more than what it has been doing. Either way, the week coming is 2019, the integration of SWEEP in Citrine and the integration of SWEEP in Zapple as well, with the possible integration of GRN also in Zapple if they work through the week.

Tomorrow night is off (New Years Eve) and New Years Day is off for me also, so the 2nd January 2019 is when I will be back full time again.

#crysx

Well happy new year but you really need to strip off that TOR thing.
legendary

No Exchange just yet ...

#crysx

So we have found out ...

#crysx
---

No Exchange just yet ...

#crysx

legendary
i'm not following to much, any new wallet client?

Not as yet Amph ...

We are finalizing the new rebase for OZC first, then the other coins will follow the BaseCode that OZC takes so we can later integrate all of them into the Master Coin (CoinX) we are building later next year.

For the time being, What was supposed to be the launch on Zapple Exchange has been delayed for SWEEP, as the daemon has not yet finished syncing and tests cannot start until sync is fully completed. This could still be a few days away.

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i'm not following too much, any new wallet client?
legendary

No Exchange just yet ...

#crysx
legendary
Hi,
Could somebody please publish the latest working addnodes?
Also link to bootstrap file would be great.

Thanks

Working on getting all files in one place for all coins over the next few days ...

This includes bootstraps though as I mentioned earlier, the bootstrap for SWEEP is almost useless as it bombs out after the block of the original fork (Block 37257) and starts to sync from the network anyway.

#crysx
Check the update post above. It lists the dates each CWI coin will be listed on zapple.com. Sweep is Friday 28 December 2018.

Nodes I use:

Code:
addnode=pgpc4wtqm2ar4tbm.onion:17570
addnode=mk4tkbkyjjb6pxyo.onion:17570
addnode=2aegeyukpiemg76r.onion:17570
addnode=jgvoljoczy2h5n6w.onion:17570
addnode=xrjpfrxz6s446tbd.onion:17570
addnode=7vthw6qus7vrvgsl.onion:17570
addnode=arisidbqbvqpsrk7.onion:17570
addnode=fkap3j7kmxanynce.onion:17570
addnode=yyfuf2bfd3jkgano.onion:17570
addnode=lnkzfthwdv57olid.onion:17570
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570
addnode=2jz4673x5wwes2xj.onion:17570
addnode=2mjwsxvbebnrsay5.onion:17570
addnode=3nb7gfodtml4i2qo.onion:17570
addnode=3wd3nbhtdgddtx4h.onion:17570
addnode=4a2zr3ma57olllyv.onion:17570
addnode=4c77z4p3i566ckcx.onion:17570
addnode=4p3vtgxcw4rdgl65.onion:17570
addnode=654anrdqgxj64viv.onion:17570
addnode=7fqjnjem7jdnmamx.onion:17570
addnode=7n5fnndkam7ju7c2.onion:17570
addnode=7o7jvfehws5e37fl.onion:17570
addnode=a2me5cc6tt4evn4b.onion:17570
addnode=aawkeprkayyv2jih.onion:17570
addnode=bctb4ciaqnl5salk.onion:17570
addnode=dlpbpj7bxepr5wgd.onion:17570
addnode=dozxhtrctomeam3f.onion:17570
addnode=dyfed7mtfv6zw4sq.onion:17570
addnode=dzeoxvfyn44zm6k7.onion:17570
addnode=epbfanzk47pzvvpw.onion:17570
addnode=eyozezn2vrbfs6jx.onion:17570
Activity: 19
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Hi,
Could somebody please publish the latest working addnodes?
Also link to bootstrap file would be great.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: