Pages:
Author

Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018 - page 13. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 12:47:52 AM
This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
Its really bad year for bitcoin so far the bearish runs was overwhelming but we shouldn't write it off  yet we have Q4 up front and let us wait and see whether there is going to be replica of what happened in the Q4 last year when the price of btc reached a new ATH although there are many obstacles in form of regulations, bans etc to scale through nevertheless I foresee a bounce back.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
August 14, 2018, 12:45:14 AM
I can see challenges that bitcoin meets this year 2018 and this challenge made some of the investors, traders, and bitcoin enthusiast in panic mode. As of now bitcoin slips down or drops its price, however i think this is just a normal scenario for bitcoin, i also think that there is time to comeback by bitcoin, since its price rises annually.

Pioner Bitcoin investor will not panic since they already made tons of cash in selling their Bitcoin that they bought at really cheap price. Yes, Bitcoin price dipping is normal. This is the time where new investor will have the chance to buy at a lower price. I am sure Bitcoin will rise this year, possibilities is high because of the acceptance of Bitcoin and those panic sellers will rebuy again in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:41:05 AM
Bitcoin’s market down till the first of this year and still it’s down. Many investor lose their interest to invest on bitcoin. But I hope it’s time to be patient because bitcoin will be rise again  I hope.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 12:41:45 AM
I can see challenges that bitcoin meets this year 2018 and this challenge made some of the investors, traders, and bitcoin enthusiast in panic mode. As of now bitcoin slips down or drops its price, however i think this is just a normal scenario for bitcoin, i also think that there is time to comeback by bitcoin, since its price rises annually.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 14, 2018, 12:37:33 AM
This year is a challenge for us bitcoiners.It is good for the investors invest now for a cheap price.It has a big impact when it increases and make more profit at that time.
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 12:14:02 AM
I think this is a good opportunity to invest, especially since the ETH price is very cheap, I am sure that in the near future crypto prices will rise significantly again.
Activity: 163
August 13, 2018, 11:55:50 PM
It's not too challenging for bitcoin because there are worst cases than this and I have read through the bitcoin forum it has dropped like 90% of the original price where it rolled back from $ 32 to $ 2. I think you should be happy with the current situation because it's only ~ 40% drop and it's also the most expensive coin on the blockchain. I'm sure every drop that you see now and so on will look very small to you as an example that I give far more strongly to believe this. All is an intelligence test for Bitcoin, 2018 is not the worst, it can only be better, we have seeing that Bitcoin has strong support at 6k plus, I don't see it going further down, but when it will bounce back is what we are not sure of. Maybe if SEC rules support EFT.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 06:14:50 AM
Yes I agree with you that I have not found any reason to disagree with you. It is true that Bitcoin have changed  Many peoples life in the recent years. There is no reason to deny it but 2018 is but in 2018 everybody have a lot of trouble for every holder and bitcoin investors. They are facing various challenges everyday. Bitcoin status was very good in August 2017. Many holders and investors of bitcoin get a very good profit from Bitcoin in 2017. Bitcoin is the dream currency for all the members who invest there lots of money in it from all over the world. 2018 is really a challenging yeas for all of us.  There is nothing more to be done Without patience. Hopefully a good change will come in the end of 2018..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 52
August 13, 2018, 02:34:45 AM
This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
The bitcoin market price for 2018 is indeed a tough challenge for every investors out there even for the small scale investors or the huge scale investors. I guess bounty hunters will be the strongest among all others on this system especially if they do not invest in the system.
Activity: 130
August 13, 2018, 02:31:49 AM

Yes,  I will agree that this year 2018, is the most challenging year in bitcoin. We all know her that the price value of bitcoin still dumping for a long months,  and until now the bitcoin price has no sign of movement. So we are all wating for the price recovery so that we can earn more profits. But we have to be patience and calm down all the time, because we have strong believe that soon the price will  soaring again
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:29:11 AM
A good challenge is that the most people to invest start buying some 1BTC prices that will be made as a high reward money when the price jumps with the previous price or it can be saved first to increase the previous money which will get multiple benefits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:28:25 AM
This is a year of Crypto market rejections. Price adjustments taking place early this year have left many investors leaving. Investors who remain faithful continue to stay and try to hold their favorite Altcoins. They decided to stay until the market recovered.
Activity: 266
August 13, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

If you take a look at the price of Bitcoin exactly one year ago 08/13/2017 the price was $4043.22 so we are still up. Many weak hands already left because their holdings got wiped out. Make a decision, stay the course and drown out the noise. If you do fall flat on your face you go back and learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 106
August 13, 2018, 02:17:25 AM
This is how smart we are to manage the trade .. we could have taken advantage besae with small risk
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
August 13, 2018, 02:09:30 AM
yes that's true, in 2018 this is a big enough challenge in bitcoin because old bitcoin is in bad condition, there may be many beginners who have retreated from the world of bitcoin, but I'm sure bitcoin will soon rise and people who have long joined their crypto world will stay here.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 01:52:53 AM

Yeah , This would be the challenge in bitcoin especially for those who invest on it.Just stay on this I believe that bitcoin will not dead.Stay positive on it and dont panic.I think it takes a lot of time for the bitcoin recover.
Activity: 25
August 13, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
The risk is still stalking Bitcoin users, With such erratic behavior, many people said that Bitcoin has no future, at some point will collapse, because Bitcoin is not the same as copper. or the dollar has a national economy or an economic force behind to protect. Copper Bitcoin, on the other hand, is made up of only supply and demand.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 13, 2018, 12:45:44 AM
I'm sure this situation not enough for the Bitcoin price up I know more Bitcoin price not like stable price, Actually crypto market also do that depends on the supply sells, supply do it control market volume up or down.
Activity: 255
August 13, 2018, 12:19:36 AM
Yes, in such a declining market, it takes a lot of courage to stick to it. There are a lot of people who lost a lot of money but they decided to stay and take up the challenge. These people are true believers in Bitcoin.
Activity: 667
August 12, 2018, 06:27:29 PM
Yes this year so far has been a very challenging one for cryotocurrency. This has really discourage many newbies and incoming investors. The present market situation is not encouraging. I think gradually, we will be left with those that understand their investment and what they put money into.
Pages:
Jump to: