Pages:
Author

Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018 - page 14. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 05:29:15 PM
Bitcoin has two main tasks:
1. Do not fall even lower, although much lower
2. Grow in price as high as possible
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 01:53:28 PM
If we have critically studied btc market  for because there have been serious market process and yet still bitcoin mamnage to go through. Am sure since btc had an increase in 2017 and drop in 2018, the expectation for 2018 has been much bigger but to me this not a challenge beyond any doubt it will surely make it again.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
August 11, 2018, 12:20:41 PM
I think it's not challenging for bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is the all-time high. now the price is low but it not so bad because if we compare the price of last the same month is still positive. we have to be patient. hope soon bitcoin price is higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this.

The price of bitcoin is violatile and we can’t exactly predict how will it drop or how it will go up. The thing we can do isto speculate and believe that it will happen.

I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
This is very true, those who have strong hands and have a strong faith in bitcoin will gain the profit and those who have weak hands end up loosing all their money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
August 11, 2018, 09:47:31 AM
This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.

Yes you are right those who are strong with their belief,confidence, positivity, trading skills, and those approached the market without any kind of emotional trades will be staying here in this market for a long period and those are not having belief in bitcion, not having confidence on themselves, and are negative in nature will not be going to stay here for a long period.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:23:58 AM
I totally agree with your opinion that this year is a year of challenge for bitcoin all have experienced price reductions this year, but I am still optimistic that bitcoin will go through all this year if you have a lot of bitcoin it is better to save bitcoin is to wait for the return of bitcoin prices already stable then sell it, and if you also have a lot of money the best choice is to invest in bitcoin both long and short term because bitcoin will be stable usually at the end of the year or also in early 2019.
Activity: 25
August 11, 2018, 07:07:58 AM
If you have BTC, I would hold what you have. But I would find other cryptos to invest new money in. Simply because lightning network needs another 3-5 years of development. That’s a long time for the world to wait, there’s a good chance something will replace BTC. You have to do your own research to determine that it’s OMG. Wink.

Just kidding about OMG, but seriously do your own research.

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 07:02:24 AM
This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
Your thoughts are true and I like the way you think.
It's not too challenging for bitcoin because there are worst cases than this and I have read through the bitcoin forum it has dropped like 90% of the original price where it rolled back from $ 32 to $ 2. I think you should be happy with the current situation because it's only ~ 40% drop and it's also the most expensive coin on the blockchain therefore I'm sure every drop you see now and so on will look very small to you as an example so far I've thought we all need to be stronger to believe in this matter.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
August 11, 2018, 07:00:59 AM
I think / wish that the Bitcoin will stay strong in 2018, will make the believers happy. I am sure that the Bitcoin strongest coin ever and if there will a big fall in crypto markets it can show its real face. It's better invest and hodl bitcoin always for me..
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
August 11, 2018, 06:57:54 AM
2017 was more profitable and productive for investors. In 2018 , there is no such demand for bitcoin , but it is not over yet, let's see what I will not leave the market.
Any way the bitcoin pump would be, but people need to freez their ambitions and just made technical analisys.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
August 11, 2018, 06:52:03 AM
2017 was more profitable and productive for investors. In 2018 , there is no such demand for bitcoin , but it is not over yet, let's see what I will not leave the market.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 06:47:42 AM
this can cause the loss of some of its investors. Now we cannot predict whether there will be a drastic price change in the future. it could be that future prices can increase but the rate of decline is low.
Activity: 168
August 11, 2018, 06:35:49 AM
Yes for sure there has been some drop in price in this year and as you can see things are not really in good shape but that does not mean we will leave. No thatvis not part of us we either stay or be here forever.
Activity: 109
August 11, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
Certainly, this year have seen alot of downfalls in crypto, but the good news is that the market always bounces back. Am sure all those who persist in the time of difficult will always come out victorious because of their resilience.

This year will be the challenging year of bitcoin and in crypto currency because of price falling in the market.I think at the end of this year we can determine how bitcoin face this challenging year and I believe bitcoin will stay long live in crpytocurrency.
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
The only reason most people were buying in the first place was because the price was going up parabolically. Now that it's not doing that anymore, there's fewer and fewer buyers, regardless of whether they can get it on credit or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 05:58:34 AM
Bitcoin predictions 2018. The cryptocurrency market has slowed over the past few days, with Bitcoin holding price levels within the mid $7,000s. However, Robert Sluymer and Tom Lee, both from market analysis firm, Fundstrat, believe that this will change very shortly.Tom Lee Reaffirms His $25,000 Prediction Again, This Time On Bloomberg.Tom Lee is by-far one of the most prominent cryptocurrency bulls out in the space right now, with regular appearances on mainstream media sources covering topics related to the cryptocurrency industry.On Wednesday, Tom doubled down on his $25,000 prediction and has not wavered in his belief one bit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

This year is hard for bitcoin and others crypto price. Most of coin/token price drop more  than 70% from highest. After surging more than 10x on 2017 and reach highest market cap value at $800billions dollar, most investor should be patients with their investment and hold their coin/token more longer because market condition not good if we selling our coin/token
Activity: 101
August 11, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
By the end of this year, it should grow a little and stabilize.
Activity: 52
August 11, 2018, 05:33:41 AM
I agree with you, this past week all crypto experienced a very drastic decline, including bitcoin, if I still survive for bitcoin. Hopefully bitcoin will return to its position again.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 05:21:24 AM
Sincerely, 2018 as been a year of challenge to bitcoin. I feel it is a way to know real bitcoin enthusiast and the year to separate craft from shaft.
Pages:
Jump to: