Pages:
Author

Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018 - page 15. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:51:08 AM
This year was tough for BTC. It was in a constant dip for a very long time this year; but it finally recovered. Then again faced a fall but it got right back on track after a couple of weeks later. So; this year was challenging for the coin. Let's hope the tough times ends for this coin and better times will emerge.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
Bitcoin has seen challenging time at the beginning of the year but I guess that is over now. I think that large investors expect the regulator, as something will be decided by law, will begin a gold rush for coins.
Activity: 99
August 11, 2018, 03:42:37 AM
Yes it is true that it was quite challenging for the bitcoin users for last several months but now the price of it is quite stable which is good. In that time many people quit on bitcoin but those who believe in it thus hold it and now they get profited.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
August 11, 2018, 02:20:59 AM
This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
And after those weaklings leave it will leave also the market price for bitcoin to a much cheaper market price and of course we do not want that to happen because we always get happy when market price goes higher and higher. However, as of this moment the market price for bitcoin that fall put so much challenge for the weaklings to hold their bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 11, 2018, 02:18:18 AM
this year is more like the year of opportunity for all those who missed the chance to buy bitcoin because of the fast rise to the moon. the market has given them a great deal to get back on board of bitcoin before it rises back up.

it is like the 2014 discount that price went a lot under the real value of bitcoin just to give people the chance to buy it cheap before it goes from $150 to $20000
yeah, indeed this is a very good opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price rises again.

i'm sure that at the end of 2018 the price will exceed the price of last year.
i hope we are all lucky this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:57:26 AM
for me this is the year the bitcoin is in the small amount, not the same as a year july so first the value of bitcoin increases.pero for me it's just a bit of investor in bitcoin because it's also the value bitcoin in december
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 01:45:30 AM
If we look at the past few years record of bitcoin then we can see that bitcoin goes up and then down and then again goes up. It is a common tendency for bitcoin. So; for those who invests in bitcoin should know this. They should invest while the price is down and sell those when the price is high again which is more likely to happen anytime soon. So yes it is a challenge; those who will mistake their speculation wrog will face loss and those who make it right will gain profit.
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
You really catch a good point within this year bitcoin will gonna lose some users but it is not a subject to regret because they are just here for only their benefits and nothing more.
August 10, 2018, 01:14:40 PM
In recent time bitcoin is not in a good position because this coins price falls down. It’s not a good sign for this project and i think it will be the challenge for bitcoin in 2018.hope price will rise again.
August 10, 2018, 01:03:38 PM
This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
i personally think its just finding their equilibrium state of value. Last year is just a party/bubble for cryptos. You wont see btc value to increase or decrease significantly after their has reached their actual value. But dont worry that btc will going to moon given their reserves and more people to get in touch with crypto every year.
Activity: 33
August 10, 2018, 12:47:52 PM
Bitcoin is quite stable now and hovering around the support of 7;500$ to 7;800$. Definitely; it has been a challenging year for Bitcoin after dropping from 20;000$ mark last year but to be honest; it has recovered quite well and still recovering as I am typing this sentence. Hopefully; it will keep rising like this till the end of this year.
Activity: 29
August 10, 2018, 11:27:32 AM
I feel like the challenging period for Bitcoin was from January 2018 to May 2018. Now; Bitcoin prices are looking pretty good to me; though there has been a fall in price recently still it has managed to recover quickly. Hopefully; in coming days it will again reach new heights.
Activity: 21
August 10, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
Sometimes things go up, sometimes things go down. This is how everything behaves in real life. Bitcoin is taking it's first solid dose of reality here as it normalizes. Statisticians call this regression to the norm. After something does really well, its performance decreases for a time. After something does really badly, its performance increases for a time.

It's not a cause for panic. We've gotta just hold onto our heads and watch the price. It has a perfectly good reason to go up again in the future, but it just might not happen for a while.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:58:22 AM
In this moment bitcoins price is not in a good position because its price is dropping but i can't get any reason behind price falling because still now its demand is too much high. That’s why i think it will be the challenge for bitcoin in this year.
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
I think the price of bitcoin is going to stable. I also believe the price will increase end of the month. Its not a challenge for me. I trust this coin.
Activity: 28
August 10, 2018, 06:08:33 AM
This is the hard challenge of bitcoin in 2018. Competitor cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum and Ripple coins are getting more popular than bitcoin. In fact, they are seen to provide better solutions such as a faster speed of transaction and lower transaction fees.

Activity: 32
August 10, 2018, 06:06:20 AM
Bitcoin price is down since 8 months but in July we see little uptrend now again market near $6500.this is battle between strong and weak holders also many smart trader making profit from small pump & dump because they are using support and resistance strategy. In upcoming months we can see good hike of bitcoin if ETF happen successfully.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 05:54:47 AM
2017 is the best part of bitcoin and cryptos mostly each every person got some awarness what is bitcoin due its high price ever. From the start of 2018 price has fallen down it is taking long time to gain again. Yes its a challenge for btc holders but bitcoin has also faced many such challenges long back. iam confident btc will hit high by the end of the year
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 10, 2018, 05:46:33 AM
this year is more like the year of opportunity for all those who missed the chance to buy bitcoin because of the fast rise to the moon. the market has given them a great deal to get back on board of bitcoin before it rises back up.

it is like the 2014 discount that price went a lot under the real value of bitcoin just to give people the chance to buy it cheap before it goes from $150 to $20000
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:45:49 AM
This is a vicious cycle in bitcoin. Every time it hits a new all time high, it dumps the price by more than 50%. But I do not see the price right now as bad. Actually, if you compare the price last year, the same month, it is still in positive. Those who says the current price is bad has not been here when the price was just in hundreds. I see the price still above 6K, I am happy even it is a bear month or year. I know at one point it will turn around and it will be bull again.

Most of all, those people who bought bitcoin at their peak in 2017 are nervous. And they can be understood. This is a colossal loss.
Pages:
Jump to: