Pages:
Author

Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018 - page 17. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
August 09, 2018, 04:11:32 PM
In actual fact, the challenges for this year has been enormous. The price has always been shaky since bitcoin hit its ATH in December. The expectation has not been meant at all.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
The weak hand already left the market or are waiting on the sidelines.that is why we keep having a dip in price for every FUD or media critique
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
August 09, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
I think that large investors expect the regulator, as something will be decided by law, will begin a gold rush for coins
Activity: 116
August 09, 2018, 03:25:44 PM
Bitcoin has seen challenging time at the beginning of the year but I guess that is over now. With the ETF hearing soon and expecting that it might get the approval; we'll see large amount of investments getting into bitcoin which will drive the price higher. Although the price seems to fall now; I think it will get back up again soon.
Activity: 51
August 09, 2018, 01:06:40 PM
I think it is about how smart someone is, a smart crypto trader must have sold off at high and presently would have been looking for a good way to buy back now that market is down. HODLing can a times be bad but for as long as those that sold off are crypto enthusiasts they still remain in the crypto world
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
All is a test of wit for Bitcoin,  2018 isn't the worst, it's can only get better, we have seen that Bitcoin has a strong support at 6k plus,  I don't see it go down any further, but when it will rise back is what we are not sure off.  Maybe if SEC rules in favour of EFT.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
August 09, 2018, 12:38:54 PM
It’s not that challenging for bitcoin because there had been worst cases than this and I have read over the forum bitcoin had drops like 90% than the original price where it rolled back itself from $32 to $2. I think you should be happy wi5 the current situation as it is just ~40% drop and in that also it is the most costly coin over the blockchain. I’m sure any drop that you see now onwards will look like very tiny to you as the example I have given is far stronger to belive this stuff.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
August 07, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time
don't know how long bitcoin will be like this.

well the drop stopped about 1.5 months ago so you already know how long it was like that!

what you can't know is whether the drops would start again and if price goes any lower. and that is where speculation comes in. my guess is that there is no reason for price to drop anymore and even if it does, it won't go any lower than previous low we had in June.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
Pages:
Jump to: