Pages:
Author

Topic: A coin issued by some country government - would you go for it? - page 2. (Read 942 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Nobody is interested to invest in a coin which has good brand value or have a good country backup, the investors looks for the potential of the coin and there is no other things will make them attract. If that particular country coin or the particular crypto launched by a country does not fulfill the potential then it is one of the least attraction for an investor. Things always goes in this way in crypto market trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Imagine that some respectable country would go far beyond legalizing cryptocurrency and start one of its own. It would surely be no scam and it would probably have a strong support, but would there be any drawbacks to the currency and the state itself? Would it get more attention than some of the biggest coins now?

For me, I would, I say that because if a government backs or sponsors a coin, then you can say that that coin is legitimate and would have a better backing  so-to-speak than other coins in the market. As we all know, government money is people's money, therefore, if they invest on something, it has been thoroughly studied and is sanctioned by the people itself, which means that, the government won't just leave that investment hanging left to dry because that would be similar to wasting the people's money, which is unacceptable.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
A moderator inquired as to whether we required ur claim coin here in the nation, I may have contemplated the appropriate response and I figure I would state no. I think to keep it exclusively in bitcoins and few altcoins is sufficient to influence the Cryptos to be a piece without bounds. I figure the formation of new coins will expand danger of trick. Namelessness will at present make it difficult for individuals to confide in new coins ahead.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
It depends strongly on the circumstances. What is the purpose of the coin, what government issued it, what are the details of the project etc... All in all, it does not sound bad to me, but there are many factors
I myself not so sure if the government will issue their own cryptocurrency, because it would certainly threaten their own fiat
currency, but if that's true then crypto will have many users and once again, the US will certainly have the strongest crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I totally would.
If a government would issue a cryptocurrency, that would mean that the country is transitioning over digital money with the purpose of convenience and benefits over the traditional fiat and ideally to be used widely on the area.
I do not think that there is much of a choice except to go with it, the government is powerful.

First of all, you must study the past of that coin and what country do that coin. If it is one of the top countries in the world we can accept it. It can give us a good profit in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Imagine that some respectable country would go far beyond legalizing cryptocurrency and start one of its own. It would surely be no scam and it would probably have a strong support, but would there be any drawbacks to the currency and the state itself? Would it get more attention than some of the biggest coins now?
Meehn… the question is whether you can trust your country’s government. Some governments are not reliable and they are just criminals so investing in something that is being issued out by them is a very big risk Just like in my country, if the government starts to issue out coins like bitcoin  I wouldn’t go for it cause I’m very sure they one day they will make up stories to steal peoples money from them lol. So you better stick with this.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Bitcoin or cryptocurrency was created for anonymity and decentralisation. If a country creates one coin of its own then its maine purposes are already lost. I may or may not buy it, depending on the country.
Of course I will invest in it no matter they impose tax on it, but I will be mentally relaxed because of the centralized coin. Government will be responsible for any lose. There will be no scams and no frauds. If the government issues a coin it will gain fame in few days because of the authentication and centralization. The market cap will increase in seconds.
Activity: 39
I will surely go for it because I know there is nothing like scam in it because it from the government. They it won't have to be very real on market 💹 because they will finance it. The only disadvatage it may have is that the price may not rise.
Activity: 350
Government furious at least one of cryptocurrency. I believe in science, I believe that bitcoin will rise in your life, but its not sure that many people have a dream that bitcoin will fall to the market. I do believe right direction and it will do if they can lift, I do not a bubble cause we all know,
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
It depends strongly on the circumstances. What is the purpose of the coin, what government issued it, what are the details of the project etc... All in all, it does not sound bad to me, but there are many factors
Activity: 644

It is impossible to any coins be safe to the scammers. However, if respectable country would go far and startits own cryptocurrency I think it is possible and impossible. Possible because its a good thing that country start to acceptthe innovation of currency and it is a good opportunity for us to invest or try that cryptocurrency. Impossible because it is a huge amount to plan and conduct this kind of creating a cryptocurrency and many people will against to it especially for those who are not literate in the technology.
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
Any coin issued by any Country's Government is definitely centralized and legalized against the Crypto Ethics, though with reliable or maximum security of investment. I shall buy but not in large quantity. The reason why I would buy some is to ensure my contribution into the Government's revenue drive used for Economic growth and development, since I know this type of coin shall equally be monitored to tap the required Tax from their Holders or Users.
Why I would not buy in large quantity is to save myself the agony of loosing my investment because when the volatility becomes negative, the Government might not adequately monitor it for controlling measures and may decide to dump most or all for the Dip. 
Activity: 308
I think that there are positive moments in the creation of the state currency, but for me the main drawback will the lack of confidentiality. Cash is anonymous, giving people some freedom to spend money without worrying about explaining their actions.
Activity: 434
I don't really trust enough on crypto that is issued by country government as it might be a way by governments to topple down the crypto industry. Just like what is being thought of the reason behind the recent bitcoin crash is all because of the Petro crypto which is an oil-backed crypto created by the government of Venezuela.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A coin that issue by a government? Yes i will go for it. Infact i will out my all money in that because if that happen that coin is a sureball investment and it will be huge in incoming future

Though i agree with you that a government coin can be very profitable due to people's confidence since it's legally backed, i don't think going all in would be a good idea. On anything. You can instantly lose all you have in one go.
Activity: 63
Bitcoin or cryptocurrency was created for anonymity and decentralisation. If a country creates one coin of its own then its maine purposes are already lost. I may or may not buy it, depending on the country.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
A coin that issue by a government? Yes i will go for it. Infact i will out my all money in that because if that happen that coin is a sureball investment and it will be huge in incoming future
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

I will not investing on a coin that is issued by a government because probably, it will just fail in the future since other people hates government taxes and they will not support a coin that is created by the government.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
The government is free to issue an electronic currency based on modern blockchain technologies. I think it will have some other characteristics than the current cryptocurrency, which is controlled and managed by the government, so its value is likely to be less volatile, which would be more stable. Its safety will be high because of strong government support. Some governments in the world have issued cryptocoin. However, I think there will be more people not investing because the nature of those currencies is government dependent, as opposed to Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Basically, if the coin will be issued by our country government, I would probably study about it first. Thus, I think I will have to try it for some reasons. Maybe first, since it has been issued by the government where I belong, it's gonna be well trusted and for sure it shall benefit me in the end. Next is that, for sure it has been well planned to help support its constituents so I think there will be no problem.
Pages:
Jump to: