Pages:
Author

Topic: A decision to make - page 3. (Read 1066 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
May 29, 2022, 11:11:53 PM

Because most of our time is spent at home, especially if we already have a family, it is certain that having a comfortable home is a top priority.
To be able to buy a comfortable house, of course we must have a lot of money, because we know that in almost all countries house prices are
very expensive, and house prices continue to rise every year. So we have to be willing to invest to be able to buy a house, because only investing is
our hope that we can have a lot of money in the future and that money can buy a house. There is no better way to make a lot of money than
investing, and for now an asset that can provide large profits and the price is also affordable is investing in crypto.
I didn't make buying a house is my priority, I just rent an apartment and with the money left I'd put it in crypto. well, it is too cool to have our own but putting all our money just to acquire this thing is not a good idea. I'd learn from a friend of mind citing the same scenario but what he did is to choose investment first as once it went successful, money is not a problem anymore.  That is why I'd consider investing in crypto is the best opportunity and if the time permits us and bind with luck, I can still buy a house from the profit I got from my investment.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
May 29, 2022, 07:22:00 PM
For me, it will be calmer to buy and improve my home, and only after I have some kind of financial cushion will I invest. I cannot trust that I cannot guarantee the safety of my family, since we are raising children, and we cannot risk their lives.

But I agree with Lucius that for very young people, it is possible to take risks, live in a rented apartment, and invest in bitcoin. But again, you must be prepared that at some point, it may happen that you will have nothing to pay for housing. Therefore, evaluate all risks.
Likewise I spend so much on my room and house. For me having a comfortable beautiful house is my top priority.
I would also like to invest my money to have a better living.
Don't know there are so many thing which one wishes to have. LOL

That's how humans have much that they want and indeed having a comfortable home is the dream of almost everyone,
that comfort will make us feel more at home and happy at home and that is important,
What is clear is that if you want to have a better life, you have to be willing to invest a lot of money

Because most of our time is spent at home, especially if we already have a family, it is certain that having a comfortable home is a top priority.
To be able to buy a comfortable house, of course we must have a lot of money, because we know that in almost all countries house prices are
very expensive, and house prices continue to rise every year. So we have to be willing to invest to be able to buy a house, because only investing is
our hope that we can have a lot of money in the future and that money can buy a house. There is no better way to make a lot of money than
investing, and for now an asset that can provide large profits and the price is also affordable is investing in crypto. Since the emergence of crypto,
I saw a lot of new rich people appear. Those who are successful in investing in crypto, they not only can buy a comfortable house but are proven
to be able to open their own business. So don't hesitate to invest in crypto, especially in Bitcoin according to our respective finances, so that our
future will be brighter.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
May 29, 2022, 05:29:55 PM
For me, it will be calmer to buy and improve my home, and only after I have some kind of financial cushion will I invest. I cannot trust that I cannot guarantee the safety of my family, since we are raising children, and we cannot risk their lives.

But I agree with Lucius that for very young people, it is possible to take risks, live in a rented apartment, and invest in bitcoin. But again, you must be prepared that at some point, it may happen that you will have nothing to pay for housing. Therefore, evaluate all risks.
Likewise I spend so much on my room and house. For me having a comfortable beautiful house is my top priority.
This was one of the first things that I have done. I still need a better computer but that is about 1k dollars and I do not have that much, the best I could do right now is 500 bucks and unfortunately due to super high taxes (above 200%) in my nation 500 dollars means you are getting something like a 100-150 dollar pc in other nations.

So, I need to get like 1k in order to get a good laptop. Hopefully after that, I will be done. Honestly, the only thing I ever want is enough money to invest into something that will give me 1k passive income until I die, if I can get that, I will be set for life and it will be forever great and nothing would bother me anymore.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
May 29, 2022, 12:16:02 PM

That's how humans have much that they want and indeed having a comfortable home is the dream of almost everyone,
that comfort will make us feel more at home and happy at home and that is important,
What is clear is that if you want to have a better life, you have to be willing to invest a lot of money
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
May 29, 2022, 11:33:26 AM
Would you rather buy a house to live in or rent an apartment to invest in bitcoin  Since bitcoin is experiencing bear what decision will you take make use of the season or let it pass.

It depends on the situation you are currently in.
If you really have a family and want something that should last forever and for a longer period of time, then yes buying an house will be better option.
On the other hand if you can live your life with your family in a rented apartment, and use the money to buy Bitcoins, then this will be way better .
As in this bear season, Bitcoins are really down. So if you buy and hold Bitcoins for a year, then I am sure you will be in great profit.
Next year you will be buying the same house but with some extra cash in your hand.
Now the choice is yours to choose what you want.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
May 29, 2022, 09:19:41 AM
Real estate never really lost its price and the housing bubble is still working on its own. Buying a house for living is still expensive in most developing countries and being able to have a roof over your heads is a blessing in many countries. The advantage of owning an extra house is being able to rent it out to people in need, it is having the disadvantage of maintenance and constant care for the inmates who may need help and extra attention at times. Some old age people are able to do this so its not a bad thing, but a good side income. For such people bitcoin is a way techy thing and difficult to acquire and hold considering the risks.

Therefore every group of humans have their own personalized investment portfolio suiting to their age, mental state and income. That should be followed as much as possible.
I would totally prefer crypto over having houses to rent out, there is no doubt about that. But, bitcoin doesn't allow you to grow the way real estate does, and that is the trouble. You could get a loan for a house and only need like 15% down payment, meaning if you want to buy a 1 million dollar house, you need to spend only 150k, or you could do like 4 houses with 250k worth and have like less than 40k spent on each of them, and you would have to pay very tiny monthly for 30 years.

This option doesn't exist in crypto, you can't just buy 150k worth of bitcoin and get the other 850k worth in a loan and then make an income that will repay itself. Until then, people will prefer real estate.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
May 29, 2022, 05:35:02 AM

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
May 28, 2022, 07:58:32 PM
Would you rather buy a house to live in or rent an apartment to invest in bitcoin  Since bitcoin is experiencing bear what decision will you take make use of the season or let it pass.
It's okay to buy a house if you will use it as a business like a rental apartment, you'll be sure there's no losses here. However, if you only plan to buy a house for you to have a property of your own, that will unlikely give profits to you. Once the building turns old, you will again spend huge amount for repair and renovation. But if you invest your money now into bitcoin, it may bring huge profits in the long run and you will be able already to buy a house without compromising the money for your investments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 28, 2022, 11:11:10 AM
if you have the money to buy a house so go get it I think it's the best decision you will ever make in your life. Not just for you, but for you wife and kids. So it doesn't make sense to rent just to invest your money in bitcoin.

well i can agree with your personal decision to an extent because we all have different plans but base on what I've been taught and with the little of my exposure in finance and economic planning, i believe it will do more good to invest on an asset that in due time will replicate it investment capital back to the investor, house is good and bitcoin is as well a better option, but if we are to rightfully consider the scale of preference we will see the need arising to go for bitcoin first and any professional business expert will always advise the same except if the person in question decided to go with buying of house first.

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
May 28, 2022, 06:55:20 AM
I think, investing on bitcoin is more  favorable than house investment, because bitcoin price has dropped down for people to use the opportunity to invest a huge amount of capital to have something good to earn in the future. Bitcoin investment will help you to grow faster in money making than house investment because covid-19 virus has reduced the value of house investment in many countries that is making their governments to do everything possible to  assist house investors to improve in the land.
Real estate never really lost its price and the housing bubble is still working on its own. Buying a house for living is still expensive in most developing countries and being able to have a roof over your heads is a blessing in many countries. The advantage of owning an extra house is being able to rent it out to people in need, it is having the disadvantage of maintenance and constant care for the inmates who may need help and extra attention at times. Some old age people are able to do this so its not a bad thing, but a good side income. For such people bitcoin is a way techy thing and difficult to acquire and hold considering the risks.

Therefore every group of humans have their own personalized investment portfolio suiting to their age, mental state and income. That should be followed as much as possible.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 833
May 27, 2022, 11:10:45 PM

I don't know what you mean though, if you have the money to buy a house so go get it I think it's the best decision you will ever make in your life. Not just for you, but for you wife and kids. So it doesn't make sense to rent just to invest your money in bitcoin. As what we are all saying, invest what you can afford to lose, so that philosophy you should follow. So after buying a house, then maybe if you still have some capital then invest, go work and save more and re-invest again and then wait for the next bull run to cash out your profits.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
May 27, 2022, 10:12:40 PM

I will buy a house instead of an apartment, the value that continues to increase is of course a consideration that buying a house is a very good and promising investment for the long term, in investing we must have careful calculations, don't just want big profits and then forget the risks are also big, there have been many people who failed and went bankrupt from bitcoin investments and this always makes me always careful.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
May 27, 2022, 12:21:57 AM
I think, investing on bitcoin is more  favorable than house investment, because bitcoin price has dropped down for people to use the opportunity to invest a huge amount of capital to have something good to earn in the future. Bitcoin investment will help you to grow faster in money making than house investment because covid-19 virus has reduced the value of house investment in many countries that is making their governments to do everything possible to  assist house investors to improve in the land.
Looks like the OP meant not investing in a house, but making a choice to buy a house or invest in bitcoin. That's what I got from what the OP meant, if we already have a decent private house, of course it's better to invest, but here the situation is different.
Of course I would prefer to meet basic needs in this case a house compared to investment, as I said in a previous post.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 26, 2022, 08:21:10 PM
  I rather to choose a home and land cause that would my dreams when I was a child cause I realized eight times we transfer for another places it's sad to say but until now that's why I continue my study to finish . After that I will invest so soon I have a savings that I can use it for my needs and want .
People have different needs and wants, for a person that has a family and they do not have a home then buying a house is the best option, even if later on the bitcoin that you held would allow you to make more money and buy a bigger house, we all need a place to live so it makes sense to sacrifice some future profits as long as you could get your house now, however if you do not have such needs at the moment then it could be a better idea instead to buy bitcoin and not buy a house at this moment as the price of bitcoin is simply too attractive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 41
May 26, 2022, 02:50:16 AM
Your stage and age range plays a determinant role to this question. Like for a younger person with no family yet, I'll advise buying Bitcoin as by the time you get older to having a family your Bitcoin investment must have yeild some profit you can use to purchase a house  Grin. and still continue investing in the Bitcoin.

But if you're an older person with a family already and without a house of your own then it's advisable you buy a house of your own as it gives security to not just you but your family welfare. Cause having a family and living in a rented house any uncertainty boycotting your source of income might affect your ability to pay rent consistently.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
May 25, 2022, 07:11:13 PM
  I rather to choose a home and land cause that would my dreams when I was a child cause I realized eight times we transfer for another places it's sad to say but until now that's why I continue my study to finish . After that I will invest so soon I have a savings that I can use it for my needs and want .
Each one of us does have that wish or goals in life whether we do want to have our own lot and house or would simply be starting on having some savings until you do make out some investment.
If we do really mind to look thoroughly about investment and its possible effects if it turns out to be positive then we could really able to buy the house or things that we want
but if you are really in a hurry on building a house then its  your choice.Just tend to look about on your priorities and balance out everything.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 25, 2022, 01:52:29 PM
Would you rather buy a house to live in or rent an apartment to invest in bitcoin

this is an interesting question, but let's first analyze the two in other to fully understand what they both stand for and know what's at stake, house is believed to be a liability and not an investment because you need money to maintain it continually except if used for rentage but still yet it demand finances to keep it maintenance, while bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency that places one on a good opportunity to safely secure assets of an investment to make profits over a period of time, it has no maintenance fees neither does it stand a liability, what bitcoin can gives you on earnings cannot be achieved on house regardless of years giving, i will therefore encourage bitcoin investment that will gives a profitability that can buy you a desire of your choice.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
May 25, 2022, 06:00:12 AM
what I caught from the OP is not investing in a house or the like he just wants to know if it is more suitable to own a house first or invest in Bitcoin. If you really look at this direction, it's clear that the house is the most important thing in any case because this can be a place for you to take refuge in real life and this can be one of your basic needs. Investment in this case is secondary and even tertiary because we really can't invest when we really don't have anything and we don't have to risk anything to invest when we don't have it. Even though bitcoin is one of the good places for investment but when faced with basic life it is clear that basic needs are the main target that must be prioritized.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
May 25, 2022, 03:52:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
May 24, 2022, 07:41:42 PM
The answer depends on the situation I am in. Would I choose a house investment or Bitcoin investment depends solely on the situation I find myself. In Economics, we have Want and Need.
The question is,which of the two is most important to me. What I Want might not be what I Need. For instance, let's say am living in my parents apartment,then from my perspective, buying a house isn't what I Need as an investment but buying Bitcoin is my Need.

Honestly, I think we can choose both.  There is no need to make ourselves suffer by thinking about which one to do.  If we are well enough to buy a house, then I bet we have enough funds to buy BTC even if it is only a fraction of it.  Aside from that, we should meet the basic need first before spending our money on the less important stuff.  But if you want to torture yourself then go ahead and allocate your fund to everything except shelter.
Pages:
Jump to: