Pages:
Author

Topic: A decision to make - page 8. (Read 1066 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
May 17, 2022, 10:17:04 AM
For me, it will be calmer to buy and improve my home, and only after I have some kind of financial cushion will I invest. I cannot trust that I cannot guarantee the safety of my family, since we are raising children, and we cannot risk their lives.

But I agree with Lucius that for very young people, it is possible to take risks, live in a rented apartment, and invest in bitcoin. But again, you must be prepared that at some point, it may happen that you will have nothing to pay for housing. Therefore, evaluate all risks.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
May 17, 2022, 10:10:40 AM
You have to make sure to understand that the price of Bitcoins right now is not what we might call 'negotiable' to even sell. You might be loosing a lot more than you can comprehend. See we Are seeing ups and downs some of them even 4%+ but they are not comparable to the ATH which I think we should all wait for. The market is all about patience and whosoever is able to have faith would survive and make more profits. Do not put your money into alts because they are far too volatile at the moment and only good for short term holding and trading as well. For long term holding I think bitcoin might be the only option, property is only valuable in certain countries like UK and US, they are having extensive increase in price of it so if you live there and have money then ofc it would be a more stable investment..
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
May 17, 2022, 10:04:17 AM
I know someone asked an identical question, but that was years ago if memory serves me well. The answer to your question is not simple because no one knows what will happen in the future, so any direct advice would actually be a mere guess as to which is the better option at the moment.

However, if you buy a house, you have something that gives you a certain comfort and security in life, especially if you are old enough to have a family. On the other hand, if you are young and mobile, maybe it is better to rent an apartment, and then it is easy to move in search of a better job or only if you want to change the living environment.

The question that arises is can you accept the risks that come with investing in Bitcoin and live with those risks for years or are you still someone who plays on safer bets?
Activity: 714
Merit: 358
Underestimate- nothing
May 17, 2022, 09:49:36 AM
Would you rather buy a house to live in or rent an apartment to invest in bitcoin  Since bitcoin is experiencing bear what decision will you take make use of the season or let it pass.
Pages:
Jump to: