Pages:
Author

Topic: A decision to make - page 7. (Read 1066 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
May 17, 2022, 04:22:53 PM
Would you rather buy a house to live in or rent an apartment to invest in bitcoin  Since bitcoin is experiencing bear what decision will you take make use of the season or let it pass.
Are you single?

This is good if you're single since renting an apartment would just be normal if you're alone. But, if you're a family man, the cost of rent would do cut a huge part of family's budget.

Take it this way, if you buy a property. It's also an investment because the property's value appreciate but as you live there, it won't produce you passive income but at least, you have a peace of mind.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 17, 2022, 04:14:53 PM
Personally, I feel that this is a great time to go all-in with BTC since I am confident that it will bounce back into the $40K range in the next couple of months which implies that you can gain >30% if you invest now.

However, this is just my prediction based on the historical behaviour of BTC which is why you should always invest only what you are willing to lose basically.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 124
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 17, 2022, 03:03:24 PM
Would you rather buy a house to live in or rent an apartment to invest in bitcoin  Since bitcoin is experiencing bear what decision will you take make use of the season or let it pass.
I will rent apartment to invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is too low for anyone to invest a huge amount of capital and hold for a better future to come. Now that the price of bitcoin has dropped down to $29k, it will be favourable to those who will use all their money to buy bitcoin and become a millionaires soon in the community. I think the best thing to invest your money now is bitcoin because it has demonstrated few months ago to alert investors to get ready for Massive pumping before the end of this month.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
May 17, 2022, 02:03:25 PM
Would you rather buy a house to live in or rent an apartment to invest in bitcoin  Since bitcoin is experiencing bear what decision will you take make use of the season or let it pass.
It depends a whole lot on the individual in question, personally i would buy a house, do not forget that i could also lease/rent my house out at anytime, and make money from it, but that is by the way. I know quite a lot of us believe in Bitcoin, but in life there are prolly somethings that should be primary, if the house is of utmost importance to you and your family, then the decision should be an absolute no-brainer, you just have to get the house, as long as you have a job in RL and you are hardworking, you will definitely be able to save up something sometime later to invest in Bitcoin. And do not forget you do not have to invest in Bitcoin all at once with a huge sum, that is even a risky thing to do, thus if you buy your house, you can use Dollar Cost Averaging to grow a Bitcoin portfolio, it doesn't matter if you are even investing $30/$40/$50 per week or something around that amount, it would turn into something in the long run.

Since you're in two minds on what to do, it could mean the stipulated sum is nearly all you have, then you shouldn't even consider using it up for Bitcoin investment, lest you invest far more than you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
May 17, 2022, 02:00:41 PM
I would say buy a house!

Buying a house is a kind of investment in its own. When you buy a house, you can leave in it and decide to rent or lease part of it to yield money. The land upon which the house is situated appreciates, even if you have to sell it in the future, you will gain.
You may consider to buy the house in a developing area in order not to spend alot on it, and it will surely appreciate.
It all depends on your age afterwards. If you are above 50, you shouldn't ask this question, you will buy a house because of your comfort and that of the family. Then if you are in early 20, you may consider diversified investment.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
May 17, 2022, 01:12:41 PM

While I do believe that Bitcoin price will eventually go to new ATH, yes, I would clearly buy a house to live in.
And you know why? Because if I'd do otherwise, I'd invest money I don't afford to lose. And if I do that, the moments the price is falling would be too stressful for my health.
I will add that DCA is in most cases a better approach than the "all in now" lottery.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
May 17, 2022, 01:08:40 PM
if you ask this to other people then you I think is wrong because it is not necessarily the choice of others is the right choice for you.
but if I was told to choose then obviously I would make the decision about the house first. As for the rest, it's definitely an investment in Crypto.
the reason is clear because we really need a place to take shelter and comfort in this case and if handing over money to Crypto this is indeed quite good but it will be very difficult when we wait and the house we want doesn't exist because of course this will also be a thought
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
May 17, 2022, 12:52:10 PM
Easy decision. You can invest in Bitcoin continuously and check how much you can afford to lose and then start from there. It will be hard when you are experiencing trouble with money but if you can, then maybe invest in it continuously. There are other things to consider, but if you are talking about the ones you gave, it's an easy decision.

If you plan your life, you need to be better with your money and only invest in the things you can risk. Don't follow us; this is not advisable for sure. But think it hard for yourself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
May 17, 2022, 12:47:06 PM
My answer to this is very straight, if I have such options then I would prefer to buy a house for myself. Investing in bitcoin is always my second option, my first preference is have security for myself in terms of regular job and shelter. I know if I have a job and my own house, I can save enough to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
May 17, 2022, 12:37:56 PM
Is a house an asset? Yes. Is it an asset that increase in value? Yes.
Is bitcoin an asset? Yes. Is it an asset that inceease in value? Yes.

Left to you to choose the one you wish.

If it is bear market already, I can decide to buy bitcoin and wait for the next bull market. I can decide to build house after instead of buying a house, but it depends on individual and environment.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 17, 2022, 12:14:24 PM
Would you rather buy a house to live in or rent an apartment to invest in bitcoin  Since bitcoin is experiencing bear what decision will you take make use of the season or let it pass.
I believe investing in something that will bring something good in the future is the best decision. I have seen someone from geographical some years ago that a house while his friend invested the same money into a business that is worth x10000 now.
Apart from that, if someone like Elon Musk can choose to live with a friend while he invested his money instead of buying a house. What would someone like myself and you ought to do?
Rent an apartment, invest the money into Bitcoin when it ATH price sell the profit and buy the house of your dream.

Note: this is not investment advice always dyor.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
May 17, 2022, 12:05:15 PM
yet another question because I've seen before about gold, silver, fiat and others now buying houses and comparing to bitcoin.
this is like repeating, only one object is replaced and indeed in this case the answer is almost the same, returning to yourself where you are because that is the most appropriate.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 17, 2022, 12:01:26 PM
This decision needs courage, for many people are afraid of investing in unknown things and prefer instead to own real property on the ground, they are afraid of Bitcoin because it is virtual while the property is tangible, but those who have foresight and know the history of Bitcoin will surely risk selling their home And make an investment in Bitcoin because they know that by doing so, they will buy several houses in the future instead of one because they believe that Bitcoin will achieve amazing heights in the future and their investment will multiply several times.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
May 17, 2022, 11:52:38 AM

When we are predicting something in the future then there is always someplace of uncertainty in it. We have seen how BTC grows over the past decades and expect the same in the future. But there are countless possibilities of a negative and positive outcomes from the crypto market. May be world makes BTC a reserve currency or everybody abandons it and its value goes to zero. You can not deny any possibilities because we do not know actually what is going to happen.

The wise choice always would be to invest only savings or extra money in crypto space and always DCA in a bear market.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
May 17, 2022, 11:42:11 AM
It's going to be pretty difficult to make a decision based on nothing.

How expensive are homes and rent in your country?
How financially stable/secure are you?
What are your responsibilities that you need to spend money on?
How risk averse are you?

And the list goes on and on.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
May 17, 2022, 11:33:14 AM
Your question is simply asking for two separate opinions because they are different kind of investment and therefore choices will be different. Someone may decide to invest on bitcoin rather than house especially newbies could be thinking on that or someone already having comfortable shelter. If you don't have a shelter covering you, you definitely want it and not bitcoin. Bitcoin is long time investment and would you stay under the rain and sun while waiting for two or three years more time to sell and probably get some profit ? Choosing for real estate can generate initial capital for comfortable bitcoin investment where you don't always get pissed off when price drop.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
May 17, 2022, 11:00:25 AM
Would you rather buy gold than bitcoin?
Would you rather buy stocks or bitcoin?
Would you take out a loan to buy bitcoin?
What's better, bitcoin or real estate?

Obviously you're not making this decision, OP, so you might as well ask people whether they'd suck dicks on a street corner for bitcoin money.  At least that way the thread would be interesting and you'd still get to increase your post count.

Point is, this shit's been asked 10,000 times on this forum already, and questions like yours are false choices--I can't think of any life situation that would put me in the position of having to choose between apartment living or buying bitcoin.  And for the record, I think home ownership has benefits but houses tend to be money pits.  You don't buy a house; it buys you.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
May 17, 2022, 10:43:54 AM
I prefer buying a house to live in rather than renting an apartment because I don't have to move to another apartment when the price for renting that apartment goes up. But it will depend on the amount of money I have because I can't buy a house if I don't have a lot of money. But if I have to rent an apartment, that's also not a problem because I can still earn money from other sources. Investing in bitcoin is a decision that has to be thought about repeatedly because not everyone out there will invest their money in bitcoin right away. But for me, investing now is a good time because the price is still low. But I guess that doesn't relate to buying a house to live in or renting an apartment with a bitcoin investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 615
May 17, 2022, 10:38:30 AM
in cases like this, of course, this can be seen from various perspectives and this can be seen from your strengths in minimizing your finances.
I think things like this depend on your own condition. When you can afford to get a house right away and don't want to mess around with paying monthly rents, the house is more important.
but on the other hand if you really want to get a house but on the other hand you want to be in bitcoin investment considering they are being corrected then the monthly rent is indeed more worth it but maybe this will burden your finances for each month because bitcoin is not a guarantee that it will go up in the near future.

I think this goes back to the choices you want to make regardless of what other people's opinions are, it's just a consideration and you decide
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
May 17, 2022, 10:27:47 AM
Imo the house should be the priority. If you're buying on a mortgage, you'll probably get more equity faster than you would with bitcoin and might have spare cash too to invest later.

If you're buying with cash, it'd make more sense to put any remainder into crypto instead of not buying the house and you could always find somewhere cheaper to live so you have more funds left over for the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: