Pages:
Author

Topic: A Factual History of Freemasons and Banking - Not Internet Sourced - page 3. (Read 26119 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

That's not a bad review, especially considering i did not write it.
I pieced it from many books in my library of over 1000 books.

Oooooh. A thousand books...a regular library of congress you've got there.

Plagiarism is a violation of copyright law.

Randyfails, I have some news for you.....You are beyond brainless.

I think what bitrebel is saying is you can quote from text and base your writings on other text but RandyFolds is saying that if you didn't write it yourself then you must have copied it.

Seems you're both correct based on what the other has said, oh, until it descended into name calling.

Soon there'll be hair pulling and screaming.

I relied upon several very good sourced books, each one themselves, relying upon an even greater number of selected sources. That's why I didn't list any of them, because there are a lot. If enough people wish it, then I will do a bibliography of sources for the content I posted. But if only a few people ask, then does it really matter? The material is truth, fact and history. The sources are numerous. The truth is out there, if someone cares to research it, however, if they have not already, there is little likelihood they will start to now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

I think what bitrebel is saying is you can quote from text and base your writings on other text but RandyFolds is saying that if you didn't write it yourself then you must have copied it.

Seems you're both correct based on what the other has said, oh, until it descended into name calling.

Soon there'll be hair pulling and screaming.
Activity: 700
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
I'll bite - I've just read the whole thing. The WHOLE THING!

The spelling mistakes give it a very unpolished feel and the lack of any citations or proof that any of this is true gives it a slightly dry novella feel.

It was entertaining in places and some of it sounded familiar but what it lacked in brevity, it more than made up for in unsubstantiated claims.

The narrator lacks credibility due to the extreme lack of facts and some of the plot lines seem a little far fetched but suspending disbelief did allow me to get through the entire episode without feeling like I was completing an assignment.

The plot is the familiar conspiracy theory where many centuries ago the beginnings of an empire or secret society is formed. The narrator takes us through to the present day, highlighting the events that have led to our current banking system.

The literary style is somewhat rushed and definitely not proof-read but as it's a Bitcoin, premier I guess I can't be too hard.

*****----- 5/10

Overall a 5/10 - not something you'll want to shout from the rooftops about but family and friends who are interested in this genre might appreciate a heads up. Here's hoping the sequel has more polish and includes a quick trip to the spell checker.

Would be great if you could give us some idea of what the sources were for some of the statements you've made.

The source material may not be very good and thus any conclusions drawn from them would also be in question.

The spelling mistakes give it a very unpolished feel and the lack of any citations or proof that any of this is true gives it a slightly dry novella feel.

It was entertaining in places and some of it sounded familiar but what it lacked in brevity, it more than made up for in unsubstantiated claims.

The narrator lacks credibility due to the extreme lack of facts and some of the plot lines seem a little far fetched but suspending disbelief did allow me to get through the entire episode without feeling like I was completing an assignment.

The plot is the familiar conspiracy theory where many centuries ago the beginnings of an empire or secret society is formed. The narrator takes us through to the present day, highlighting the events that have led to our current banking system.

The literary style is somewhat rushed and definitely not proof-read but as it's a Bitcoin, premier I guess I can't be too hard.

*****----- 5/10

Overall a 5/10 - not something you'll want to shout from the rooftops about but family and friends who are interested in this genre might appreciate a heads up. Here's hoping the sequel has more polish and includes a quick trip to the spell checker.

And your brain is so big that there are hordes of secret societies trying to stifle you. Can I suck your dick?

No, you may not.  Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

*****----- 5/10

And your brain is so big that there are hordes of secret societies trying to stifle you. Can I suck your dick?

*****----- 5/10

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

*****----- 5/10

Activity: 504
If you see this thread and think to yourself, "that's too much to read, i'll just read the comments", ....just know there are people here who wish you will not read the entire post!

If you do anything, in this day, or this week, or this month, take the time to READ THIS POST. I guarantee, you will learn something new and important and you will realize how much they try to keep you reading this material and why.

Do it for yourself! Not for me.....

I have no quam with reading the volume of text you posted. But I'd much prefer to skim through and then read the reference material in order to form my own conclusion. Unfortunatly such reference material seems to be absent.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If you do anything, in this day, or this week, or this month, take the time to READ THIS POST.

Sorry, I'm not doing anything this month.

It's ok. I was not asking anyone to actually think for themselves. No trouble for you, don't worry!

Thinking for yourself is a terrible mistake. I do wish you'd reconsider, brother.
If you do anything, in this day, or this week, or this month, take the time to READ THIS POST.

It's ok. I was not asking anyone to actually think for themselves. No trouble for you, don't worry!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

If you see this thread and think to yourself, "that's too much to read, i'll just read the comments", ....just know there are people here who wish you will not read the entire post!

If you do anything, in this day, or this week, or this month, take the time to READ THIS POST. I guarantee, you will learn something new and important and you will realize how much they try to keep you reading this material and why.

Do it for yourself! Not for me.....
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

*****----- 5/10

The most hilarious and saddest part of it all, is how little the Masons themselves know about their own history.

Some Masons are the FUCKING STUPIDEST MORONS ON EARTH!!!!!!!

If you don't even know the facts presented here, you deserve to have your brains removed. if you cannot comprehend and do not know these facts of history... your mind, soul, and body should be disposed of.

If you are a Mason and do not know this history...you are hereby claimed to be ...the most stupid, most abysmal, most absent minded, most deranged, most demented,. most retarded, most average middle class intelligence, ever conceived. and at the very least, you are the DUMBO of your lodge, the Goofy, and the most ridiculed behind your back...the masons at the higher levels laugh their hardest at your miserable soul and weak mind, you are by far the most pathetic of the masses, for you are in the seat of glory, and yet as stupid as a mule......

DUMB FUCKING less than 33rd Degree MORONS!!!!

Once you reach the higher levels, you realize this!

You must now take on a pawn below your average, or lower than average intelligence level! in order to survive without working, and to live work free in your mansion!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Lol Rebel the masons are trolling you HARD!

Please proof-read your write up, and put it in PDF format with MLA Citations, and you will have a very well written piece, that will have a shot at getting some serious exposure.

You are not alone... Many people are looking for answers, and the general population is awakening, since it's been asleep for so very long.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So, when are we going to get part 2?  I'm in desperate need of something to not read while taking a shit.
I left all sources out intentionally. The reason being simple. I release the authors and books, and then they are attacked as being conspiracy and biased, so what's the point. The info stands for itself. It's history and fact. It can be verified in any number of books on the subject.

How many of the books used in your research have the phrase "The shocking information ______ doesn't want you to know" on the cover? How many have a drawing of a flying saucer? How many have both?

None. And None.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I left all sources out intentionally. The reason being simple. I release the authors and books, and then they are attacked as being conspiracy and biased, so what's the point. The info stands for itself. It's history and fact. It can be verified in any number of books on the subject.

How many of the books used in your research have the phrase "The shocking information ______ doesn't want you to know" on the cover? How many have a drawing of a flying saucer? How many have both?
All of this information is originally sourced from books and none of this was lifted from the internet, although you may be able to find certain selected pieces here and there.

Cite your sources.

Pages:
Jump to: