Pages:
Author

Topic: A Factual History of Freemasons and Banking - Not Internet Sourced - page 4. (Read 26119 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
All of this information is originally sourced from books and none of this was lifted from the internet, although you may be able to find certain selected pieces here and there.

Cite your sources.
Activity: 770
tl;dr

bitrebel, are you obsessed with Freemasons?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How dare you post that here in public traitor, I've been ordered to contact the admins and have it removed, and deal with you. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's futile, you know. Once I was like you, my brother. I too was a bitrebel. I fought the good fight against them but it amounted to nothing. Sydney, Geelong, Adelaide, Coonabarabran...all those mighty cities were taken under their control. Oh, it's nothing obvious - you can visit any of them and not notice a hair out of place...but beneath the surface? Secret government meetings, roadway repavings that would keep me awake all night, interruptions in my favourite cartoon shows, and having to pee more often than I should need to; all things calculated to crush my spirit.

I escaped that. I ran like a coward until they caught me! But they were merciful. Now I roam the internet helping others to come to terms with the coming subjugation.

There's a reason why everything takes place underground and out of sight in Coober Pedy.
No, that's just cos they're all bloody uggo.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It's futile, you know. Once I was like you, my brother. I too was a bitrebel. I fought the good fight against them but it amounted to nothing. Sydney, Geelong, Adelaide, Coonabarabran...all those mighty cities were taken under their control. Oh, it's nothing obvious - you can visit any of them and not notice a hair out of place...but beneath the surface? Secret government meetings, roadway repavings that would keep me awake all night, interruptions in my favourite cartoon shows, and having to pee more often than I should need to; all things calculated to crush my spirit.

I escaped that. I ran like a coward until they caught me! But they were merciful. Now I roam the internet helping others to come to terms with the coming subjugation.

There's a reason why everything takes place underground and out of sight in Coober Pedy.
Activity: 70

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Where are the Knights Templar?

It's not as relevant to all of this. The Knights Templars are an integral part of it all, but not relevant necessarily, to the point i'm making. I'm not trying to write an all inclusive history on money and banking. There are plenty of books on that. I'm pointing to direct Mason involvement in international banking and political affairs.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where are the Knights Templar?
So, did they just give up in the 80s or are you going to bring it home for us, bitrebel?

It will not be overnight, but yes, I am preparing a followup. The nineties are the beginning of the internet revolution and this is going to be part 2. In the meantime, people would be wise to at least read the entire post. It is based on truth, proven factual history and it cannot really be proven to be wrong, since it's history. Everyone should know it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
So, did they just give up in the 80s or are you going to bring it home for us, bitrebel?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
I'll bite - I've just read the whole thing. The WHOLE THING!

The spelling mistakes give it a very unpolished feel and the lack of any citations or proof that any of this is true gives it a slightly dry novella feel.

It was entertaining in places and some of it sounded familiar but what it lacked in brevity, it more than made up for in unsubstantiated claims.

The narrator lacks credibility due to the extreme lack of facts and some of the plot lines seem a little far fetched but suspending disbelief did allow me to get through the entire episode without feeling like I was completing an assignment.

The plot is the familiar conspiracy theory where many centuries ago the beginnings of an empire or secret society is formed. The narrator takes us through to the present day, highlighting the events that have led to our current banking system.

The literary style is somewhat rushed and definitely not proof-read but as it's a Bitcoin, premier I guess I can't be too hard.

*****----- 5/10

Overall a 5/10 - not something you'll want to shout from the rooftops about but family and friends who are interested in this genre might appreciate a heads up. Here's hoping the sequel has more polish and includes a quick trip to the spell checker.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Omg sa dedicated a page to insulting bitcoin

A more worthy cause there never was. 

The irony is that the GBS thread which is now at over 500 pages was started by a Bitcoin supporter, as was the BFC thread.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
No, its a classic admission of intellectual abandon.

No, it's actually an indication that many of us believe that you are either trolling us, or that you are off your rocker. In either case, we don't feel motivated to actually read your wall-of-text manifesto, let alone take any of this Freemason conspiracy stuff seriously.
I'm currently putting together the second part. It deals with internet currencies, e-gold, the liberty dollar, Masons in the Justice Department, etc. and Bitcoins. Be patient. In the meantime, please re-read the entire post.
Re-reading it would imply that someone read it once already.

lol classic put down.

No, its a classic admission of intellectual abandon.
Pages:
Jump to: