Pages:
Author

Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ? - page 7. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Of course, if a government is able to regulate cryptocurrency, then I almost certain that they would be able to issue their own crypto coins. The reason why they haven't is because the government is usually the last to upgrade to the most modern experimental technology.  I mean, most of the tech they use services the their needs efficiently.
    If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Don't be completely surprised if governments around the world do start issuing their own version of Bitcoincoin, or at least start utilizing blockchain styles interfaces for their ledgers.

Of course, there is a possibility that the government can create a crypto. The government have the power and knowledge to create anything they need or want that is may connect to the country and grow. They can create it but it may take a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
I think it is very possible. Yes I would invest in my government's currency as a sign of respect and giving a support for our own country.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
the government will certainly do everything possible in order to realize its goals, if the government does intend to make their own crypto I think they will be able to do it by utilizing the talented people in that case, then with the formation of their own crypto they will force us to enter and join into it, so that they can control us completely
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
Of course this is a very good thing and I really hope, if the government create cryptocurrency it will automatically make the future of the transaction becomes faster and certainly be better than relying on one server as it is now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Yes they can do it easily but they need to calculate it very good because if they can create a cryptocurrency i think they need to replace it with their currency both of them can't work together.

Yeah,  all Government country's has a potential to create a crypto currency If they wanted to. But, I think It doesn't mean those fiat will be ban by creating this digital form money, In fact Its just an optional or an alternative way of payment which mean a modern of payment.
Activity: 392
Yes they can do it easily but they need to calculate it very good because if they can create a cryptocurrency i think they need to replace it with their currency both of them can't work together.
Activity: 308
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

I think government can't do like that. Government peolpe have lots of job to do then they will add the crypto currency in there job list ? It's hard for them to join the cypto world, they have lots of things too learn and to understand. So I think government will never be involve in crypto world.
Yes i also think that government cannot create any cryptocurrency but if they create any currency like bitcoin so i think its all benefits will work through banks because without banks government can't do any work so i think i will also beneficial for banks, and that's why bitcoin and other crypto will legalized for people and they will get a lot of benefits so i will invest in bitcoin because i trust in this currency and everyone should invest their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 238
I think the Government can replace the cryptocurrency very easily. The government's management is good and they will be able to take advantage of the benefits of controlling it. And all the government administration will take it very easily.
Activity: 196

I think government can't do like that. Government peolpe have lots of job to do then they will add the crypto currency in there job list ? It's hard for them to join the cypto world, they have lots of things too learn and to understand. So I think government will never be involve in crypto world.
Activity: 518
Many people store the savings in US dollars or in Euro. So why not to invest in currency which will be supported with the state?
Activity: 70
Crypto currency is better than currency, but that does not mean Crypto currency can replace the old currency. In an interview with Backchannel in 2015, Gates asserted that bitcoin technology is a technology that can "make money move between countries easier and get the cost down quite dramatically".
Activity: 196
Yes it is possible. Government knows that in future digital coin will dominant over the globe and government want to create own way to t control the digital coin to contribute for betterment of economy.
Activity: 42
They can create it and force us to use it just like with the fiat currencies they force upon us. But this does not mean that there will be other independent currencies available just like now. The scary part is that with a governmental cryptocurrency they might be able to track each and every one of us so forget the anonymity part....  Cry
Activity: 309
The beauty of crypto currency is that any body can create a coin including the government of a country. The cryto coin can not be treated like the fiat currency because of its protocols. A government coin will be like coins backed by whales.   They will have more acceptance by the citizens and other interested people in other part of the whole.

Governments can craete cryptocurrencies as a national money. They have this intention because I remember last G-20 meetings. They will be adapting int the new era of money of course. They won't miss it this time, yet this won't happen instantly.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Let's think about this guys:
Firstly if you can to do cryptocurrency, then why the hell goverment with very smart and talented people in programming can't create it?
Then remember that goverment doesn't do everything officially, there are some things done from goverment illegally for security and other reasons.
Now imagine one currency from coinmarketcup's top 10 is made by goverment secretly, don't you have this idea too?
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
The beauty of crypto currency is that any body can create a coin including the government of a country. The cryto coin can not be treated like the fiat currency because of its protocols. A government coin will be like coins backed by whales.   They will have more acceptance by the citizens and other interested people in other part of the whole.
Activity: 55
Any government could create a crypto-currency for their citizens to use in their own country, but one of the problem might be the needs to educate the whole nation citizens who are not technology savvy on how to use the digital wallet for sending and receiving money.
If a country create fiat then they also create crypto but for their own people and not for the whole world. We don’t need a personal coin of a country. We need global currency which can be used all over the world and which is acceptable to everyone. Bitcoin is the only currency which is acceptable to everyone who know crypto world and has invested in it.
Activity: 248
Well it is very possible for a government to make their own currency because they have the power to make and to even spread the news about the said currency. If that would going to happen then I must invest on that currency as a support of my fellow countrymen.
Activity: 140
it'll be nice to see this happen, it'll be a check to corruption. Anybody would be able to trace funds from treasury to the final destination.
Activity: 210
The government can create Cryptocurrency.
If indeed this will be done there will be many people who make the investment.
Because I think the Government is a high institution, so it can be accounted for.
However, when did the government make a new Cryptocurrency? currently, only many countries are refusing the use of Cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: