Pages:
Author

Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ? - page 4. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So it doesn't even matter if the government creates a crypto. Nobody is going to use it. People who use crypto aren't stupid. And the general public, absent government intervention, will slowly shift towards the better solution like they have with every other innovation throughout history. We're already seeing the market cap of cryptocurrency rise immensely because the general public is starting to figure it out.
Activity: 56
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

Yes, I think It is possible. Because crypto currency is the the future currency. The government should create a new crypto. we can  invest in it.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

Everyone can create their own crypto as long as you have the knowledge to operate it. In this case about the possibility of the government to create alt, I think this will be a big issue since cryptocurrencies are not paying taxes and not legal. Whatever happens this will go into a lot of studies and readings before finalizing. I don't think I will invest in their alt.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, in the very beginning, The government already created a currency it is called the real money that we use in our daily lives. But if you want to say that if it is possible that government sectors will create their own cryptocurrency my answer is yes. Everyone can create their own cryptocurrency if they can that why there are so many altcoins out their not only bitcoin. But if our government will create their own cryptocurrency, I would like to invest in it, if it’s the same on another cryptocurrency that you can use freely and anonymously. Smiley
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
If the government of my country decides to hold an ICO, then I will participate in the bounty company of this new promising project.

Thats probably the smartest thing for the young especially to do.  Labour is the basic resource which drives any capitalist economy, the smallest measure of time by the hour is what determines a large part of worth and exchangeable value.

Venezuela is trying to setup a cryptocurrency for those that dont know.  However my government and many in the west have sanctions against this country and I cannot really participate.   Effectively the government is trying to bypass Dollar controls and sanctions by using access to crypto to create a market especially based around major buyers for oil.  I dont know it'll work but its an interesting project and makes 2018 a very significant year for crypto  with this experiment being the most bold and far reaching attempt to monetise via only online digital tokens.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
the government could have made its own cryptocurrency but the cryptocurrency created must be useful and have a very good product or sale value because if the government only makes random and has no coin development and good and useful products it looks like there will be no interest in the coin.
Activity: 98
I think this is unlikely because most governments want to stop the development of bitcoins, governments hardly believe in bitcoins because they are afraid of hackers.
Activity: 84
If the government of my country decides to hold an ICO, then I will participate in the bounty company of this new promising project.
Activity: 199
If the government in my country makes Cryptocurrency, I will make as much investment here. and this is very possible, a government creates its own Cryptocurrency, because the government has the authority for it!
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
To my mind, it  is way too early to discuss the cryptocurrency market recovery stage. However, if we keep having the same pase as we do now for a month or so we may be able to start the recovery process.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io

This is not impossible since the boom of digital currencies and the other benefits to users, they just cannot sit and watch the next wave that will happen, so most expected that they will create their own digitalized currency. As of now we are pretty sure that they are already planning or doing step by step moves to adapt to changes without losing their main objective, and that is to earn.
Activity: 13

With Crypto becoming more influential around the world, acceptance becomes inevitable. Governments around the world have no other choice but to issue their own national digital currencies if they want to maintain central control. If the movement does takes hold it could change the international monetary system we have. I think it might be a good investment as the currency may be more stable. However this would mean transactions would be centralized again.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
It depends on how it happens, I mean before I invest, I have to see firsthand whether this development is good or not, because if the state makes its own cryptocurrency must be many regulations and changes about the currency itself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think government can use the blockchain technology to improve many things, i dont know if theye will create a new cryptocurrency but government means centralized right?
Activity: 56
a government is able to regulate cryptocurrency, then I almost certain that they would be able to issue their own crypto coins. The reason why they haven't is because the government is usually the last to upgrade to the most modern experimental technology.  I mean, most of the tech they use services the their needs efficiently.
    If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
That will be great if government create a own cryptocurrency for their country in future. I think that move will be a great advantages for economic result of country, because citizens will probably accept new technology with new currency especially if banks won't be involved. Because banks this days take too much money for just having account, it will be great if we can make own account without monthly cost.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This is indeed what the government should do. Many states are currently unresponsive or approaching negatively. The states that are now neutrally dependent on our time will have to make a lot of effort to be able to catch up with this technology ...
Activity: 126

There is the possibility that the government will create their own cryptocurrency but since the government is not about just earning for profit, I doubt you would make money out of it. You could probably use it though for risk hedging purposes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
In case the government will creates it's own crypto coin it should be more advantages than disadvantages and of course it is all for the sake of better economic result in the future. Government should convince the citizens to support the project for the project is not for the good of 10 persons but it is all for the good of all. It should be more benefits for the investors. It seems easy to say words but in reality there are possibilities to banned cryptocurrency or let it fill the land.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Yes of course. Every one of us can make another digital currency as long have knowledge and finances in the venture. The government can make digital currency. If they make another coin, the general population on their surroundings are getting premium, and they acknowledge and contribute to it since this will be genuine. If it happens, then it will be numerous individuals embrace the digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: