Pages:
Author

Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ? - page 3. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
THe Government would definitely go with the latest crypto currency technology they are exploring the block chain technology to understand the technology and looking ways to implement a new crypto currency, as the world is moving a digital era there are more chances for the Government to implement their own crypto currency in the market which is a centralized crypto currency as the Government wants to control the crypto currency and will know how many crypto currency users are availing the new crypto currency and control the transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

Of course it is possible because they are the Government they are powerful and as what I always heard in the news they are always getting those people who are great in computer and technology to work with them like hackers so if they really wanted to create they they wil really create some. But as what they monitored not all people can cope up yet so maybe they are preparing the people for when their time is on the people will not complaining any morand they are all aware and literate
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think there is a high possibility for governments to create a cryptocurrency and if that ever happens, I would surely invest in it. Governments does not do things half-baked, and if they ever do create a cryptocurrency, it would surely be very well organized.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

I think the institution can create currency is central banks. But if government creating new cryptocurrency, i think i will invest on it because its back up by government and thats mean peoples taxes Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

It is possible, because the crypto currency is the future technology. It will be needed in the future.
A government can create a cryptocurrency but the cryptocurrency is a currency having no center and not controlling from any center so government must design a decentralized cryptocurrency. Adopting own cryptocurrency of a government is also very good and will play a key role in the economy of country. Digital currency saves money for you and saves money on your transactions as well as it saves money for government that were using in the manufacturing of paper notes.
So, what's the difference if the government has to design the cryptocurrency they make should have a decentralized system with them adopting existing cryptocurrency such as bitcoin or ETH?

The government made own cryptocurrency intend to arrange all system to get some profit from all user who has their cryptocurrency. But if government design cryptocurrency who have to decentralize system this is very unreasonable.
Activity: 462
Of course they can as long they want to legalized it they can pay many IT/Programmers to create an token for them selves to help for they country the biggest problem is if the people want to use it for their every day life.

The basis of creating an ICo or cryptocurrency if theres a right number of i vestor so that they can get a profit to help to improve their country and help many people.
Activity: 210

Everyone can create their own encrypted currency, including the government.

The government will make it and use it nationally, because crypto-currency is the technology of the future.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Banks will use their power to ban cryptocurrency into fiat currencies. In the end the bank will always be held by the government. The government has the power to do so if it wants to but now the government protects the banks that have a major impact on the economy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
It depends on the capability of each country's government to create their cryptocurrency, to utilize it and manages it well, because its not easy to adapt new system and learn new technology but I guess as the time goes by they will be able to establish it and if government can create this kind and people will somehow accept and become part of their daily life
not impossible later each country will have digital currency. of course the price will not change change and still under their supervision. maybe if the development of btc will be good discourse like this will be more and more in talking and realized. but not in the near future
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It depends on the capability of each country's government to create their cryptocurrency, to utilize it and manages it well, because its not easy to adapt new system and learn new technology but I guess as the time goes by they will be able to establish it and if government can create this kind and people will somehow accept and become part of their daily life
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

It is possible, because the crypto currency is the future technology. It will be needed in the future.
A government can create a cryptocurrency but the cryptocurrency is a currency having no center and not controlling from any center so government must design a decentralized cryptocurrency. Adopting own cryptocurrency of a government is also very good and will play a key role in the economy of country. Digital currency saves money for you and saves money on your transactions as well as it saves money for government that were using in the manufacturing of paper notes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
I am willing to invest if the government create their own coins. This will be exciting because it will not be an illegal one. I think they will use the address, but they have a list all the person behind the address to quickly identify the person and to add income taxes to those earn on it.  The government will use the bank to be accessible to the people.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Yes of course! If they can do anything they can also make their own other currency. Besides if the governments want to help the economy grow they should make it to encourage some people of their country to participate in their own currency to help them. And I hope that they can really make their own currency so soon that they can help other people.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

Yes, I think It is possible. Because crypto currency is the the future currency. The government should create a new crypto. we can  invest in it.

And do you think that if the government created a digital currency it will still be an asset? An investment? I don't think so. And if that digital currency is an investment, what will be its functions? Don't you think that if they created a crypto currency they will be just making it to be used in their country to bring efficiency to the transfer of money and currencies?
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
It is time for the government to immediately make cryptocurrency, this is certainly not for the purpose of replacing the official fiat and as a second backup to provide convenience to anyone for the transaction.
I have no doubt that some governments are going to create their own cryptocurrency, the real question is why are we going to use it? It doesn't matter what they say I have seen what they have done to their national currencies so I do not trust them and I'm not going to trust and no matter what they say or what they do with the cryptocurrencies they create.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Anyone can create a cryptocurrency. If the government want to create crypto, they can hire people who know the blockchain to make their own cryptocurrency. However, I still think that their FIAT system is better for them. THey still love this way. IT is easier than cryptocurrency to control a country
Yes, any government can create electronic money. But mainly in the country they accept electronic money, as China does not accept electronic money and they also do not release their own money. It is one of the great powers, if they accept cryptanalysis, then perhaps other countries in the world are not competing against their countries.
Activity: 152
I think that it is more than possible after all, anyone can create their own crypto, and if we take in consideration that a government is trustable, everyone is gonna invest in that ICO and they are gonna earn a lot of money out of it
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
It is 100% possible, but I would not spend a second reading about it or investing in it. Why would you want to support a censored blockchain in which you can be kicked off any time? When you could support the fabulous robust censorship resistant, immutable blockchain that doesn't care about your social status. All signs point to using Bitcoin Smiley.
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Anyone can create a cryptocurrency. If the government want to create crypto, they can hire people who know the blockchain to make their own cryptocurrency. However, I still think that their FIAT system is better for them. THey still love this way. IT is easier than cryptocurrency to control a country
Activity: 5
People are starting to realize that holding your money and wealth outside of the government fiat system just might be a good idea. And the more this good idea gets out the harder it's going to be for the government to bring people over to their cryptocurrency that has not the necessary components of a successful crypto: voluntary and decentralized.
Pages:
Jump to: