Pages:
Author

Topic: A lot of newbies buying the wrong coin. Be carefull! - page 9. (Read 2645 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
the occurrence of negligence in managing bitcoin is very dangerous once in the procedure of investing in bitcoin. that's why a lot of beginners. experienced losses because often done is buying the wrong coin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Newbies like me has less experiences on crypto currency.  Sometimes we made mistake by buying coins without full knowlegde on it. My advice is to know more about that coin first before buying it.
Activity: 22
 In my own opinion that a lot of newbie buy a wrong coin its because they have a little  experience and idea in crypto currency. Newbies often buy coins by their names only, not by the value and worth. Thats why be careful.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
At August 8, 2017  Bitcoin forked. Now there are two "bitcoins" but just one is what Bitcoin used to be (Bitcoin Cash aka BCH) while the other one is just digital lead (Bitcoin Core aka BTC).

reddit.com/r/btc

If you want to learn more about Bitcoin just follow @Bitcoin on twitter Wink
Thanks for you suggestions adn I think more people will benefit from it.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Well it might be true that many newbies buy wrong coin maybe because they were just a beginners so that's the reason why they buy the wrong coins never researching and investigating if what tokens or crypto currency will truly bring them real profits and opportunity and what crypto currencies are just a garbage or being made just to rob them of their investments.
Activity: 177

Its advisable to conduct proper research before investing of buying any coin out there. If not sure one shoul inquire and make sure they invest in what they intended to invest in instead of making blind moves
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
Most novices came from hype, trying to snatch a piece of pie here, buying haypovye coins on top, they lost, they were told that this was just a correction, but no, it was a developer's drain. It's a pity those people who invest without thinking

And these people create a fuss around the unnecessary moment. Because of hype, the price is growing, but this is not for long. In the end, everything is lost anyway.
Activity: 205
Yes indeed, now a lot of different kinds of coins are invested by newcomers, but these coins either are doomed to destruction, or they will just close tomorrow.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
Most novices came from hype, trying to snatch a piece of pie here, buying haypovye coins on top, they lost, they were told that this was just a correction, but no, it was a developer's drain. It's a pity those people who invest without thinking
Activity: 171
This thread is really informative. Thanks to this but what matters the most is which one can satisfy the holders' needs. And as for the new investors who don't know the differences between btc and bch, i hope they use their common sense to avoid massive loss once they make mistakes.
Activity: 308
Even people who have been long in trading activities sometime can't decide what good coins to buy, i think it is commonly for newbies and it is good for them. because they can learn something from their mistake
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I would highly advice for your newbies that we have to read the project first and check all the aspects of th company before investing. Now invest only the amount you are willing to loose because we don't know exactly what will happen. Good luck to us, hopefully we will be in good hands.
Activity: 210
We learn pretty well when we loose our money Smiley When newcomers want to buy some coins and a lot of experienced people is shilling their bags it's so easy to burn on that. It takes some time to understand market cycles to catch the right moment to jump in.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
It makes sense that newcomers in cryptocurrencies will buy wrong coins because they don't have enough knowledge on how to choose potential cryptocurrency yet. But as they become seasoned crypto believers, they will eventually know how to choose the right coin.
Activity: 196
At August 8, 2017  Bitcoin forked. Now there are two "bitcoins" but just one is what Bitcoin used to be (Bitcoin Cash aka BCH) while the other one is just digital lead (Bitcoin Core aka BTC).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUFHqE5UMAAfVFb.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUZ3UceV4AAbP3_.jpg

reddit.com/r/btc

If you want to learn more about Bitcoin just follow @Bitcoin on twitter Wink

you're right that BCH functionality is surpassing original BTC, but people still invest in BTC due to its name, it's purely PR aspect. Everyone already knows about bitcoin, not many people outside the community know about BCH though
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
This is the only way of marketing bcash has ,try and ride on bitcoins succes. I can only hope that people do some decent research and see all the dirty sides to bcash before they invest.
Activity: 41
New people usually buy FOMO. They do not understand the market easily and easily fooled. Most are. I myself was just beginning to enter this market
Activity: 476
That part is also their fault when not explored thoroughly. When they spend money to invest in something, they should find out before investing. That would limit their risk, do not just listen to some information online and hurry to buy like that
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
Everyone started with this. Actually, to be honest, this allows the market to live. Even if it sounds cruel  Undecided. Whales profit from hamsters, manipulate newbies, lol, this is part of the community, part of the market.
Activity: 98
Of course it's one's own responsibility buying altcoins without any knowledge or experience. Hopefully they learn from it when they've bought the wrong altcoins and hopefully it's not an expensive lesson.
The reason why most newbies are choosing BTC over BCH is because they see the current value of the two and from that they make their decision and also because BTC is very popular thats what drives most of the people into investing into that coin.
Traders prefer Bitcoin Core to Bitcoin Cash because of the rank on marketcaps and their value. Newbies choose Bitcoin Core because they are introduced by old traders
Pages:
Jump to: