Pages:
Author

Topic: A lot of newbies buying the wrong coin. Be carefull! - page 13. (Read 2645 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Newbies buy the wrong coins because they didnt search enough and they didnt ask for some help.
They will not buy the wrong coins if they have informations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
As a new user with fresh knowledge from reading some brush books and watching some YouTube videos,  one can easily get swayed by the nonsense they watch on those videos which promise Moon or The Stars... Some would even come with enticing heading like "how I made 100k USD with 100usd within a month". The contents of the video would be only focused on generating views and not enlightenment.
Activity: 34
Which Ethereum is the real one Ethereum classic or Ethereum? Smiley
For newbs that would be a not so interesting topic, but it is good to know.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
the amount of desperate bch shilling in here is unbelievable, im not btc's biggest supporter by any means but bch and any other alt will always be 2nd in line to btc

some others will take its place mc wise at some point but it will never replace btc as the publics no.1 coin

all of us owe everything to satoshi and btc and instead of running it down everyone should be bigging it up, theres room for loads of coins but its in the crypto worlds interests to have a strong btc

most of u are deluded in your thinking, strong btc =strong bch (like every other alt) weak btc = weak bch (like every other alt) look at the charts on cmc if you think im fudding, 95/100 are like mirror images of btc's chart

am i right or wrong
Activity: 42
At August 8, 2017  Bitcoin forked. Now there are two "bitcoins" but just one is what Bitcoin used to be (Bitcoin Cash aka BCH) while the other one is just digital lead (Bitcoin Core aka BTC).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUFHqE5UMAAfVFb.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUZ3UceV4AAbP3_.jpg

reddit.com/r/btc

If you want to learn more about Bitcoin just follow @Bitcoin on twitter Wink
if you want to buy any coin what ever they maybe my advice is first research ask questions in forms like this then research
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I don't understand on where OP is really putting this discussion. You should clear it out on where you are really with. Are you a bitcoin cash believer? or bitcoin? Ver is the one that is calling bitcoin into bitcoin core but I'll never call it that way. Bitcoin is bitcoin while the subordinates of it are mere altcoins.
Are you saying that BTC is the wrong coin and BCH is the right one? i don't understand why you should say that,
That's also confusing in my part.
anyway i do not keep either of them, i only buy alts that have solid products behind them.
You must have bitcoin as its the best coin to hold to but if you believed with alts that has potential, good luck.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Newbie in cryptocurrencies trading are just buying coins that is hype by the news, most traders now are not for a long time a just doing day trade.
Hype is the one they are into and then dump in just some percent up. i still admire those PRO that are long time holders who are based on whitepaper and road maps.
Traders can be classified either on short or long term basis.The professional on handling it would really be depend on how you do profits on either situation on how market moves. Traders can easily transition into shorter trades when they do saw some gains on a short period of time and sometime they do long term hold and accumulate as much as they can when they do saw potential.It does matter on a certain trader skills.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
Newbie in cryptocurrencies trading are just buying coins that is hype by the news, most traders now are not for a long time a just doing day trade.
Hype is the one they are into and then dump in just some percent up. i still admire those PRO that are long time holders who are based on whitepaper and road maps.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
I think what most newbies look at before buying is mostly the price of the coin. Cheap coins have a special attraction for them as they can pile up hundred or thousands of units of these coins for next to nothing irrespective of whether the coin has a good use or not. I believe this is why coins below $1 soared in the last few weeks. Being a fresh year, a lot of investors came into Cryptos and pumped in money buying cheap coins with the expectations that the ROI will be huge on their investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Are you saying that BTC is the wrong coin and BCH is the right one? i don't understand why you should say that, anyway i do not keep either of them, i only buy alts that have solid products behind them.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Well, if they accidentally bought BCH, it may be something that makes them very happy. Although I think BCH is a simple altcoin, but I have to admit that BCH's influence is gradually increasing.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
They do not know anything about coins yet, so they are wrongfully buying or scam their purchased coins. so you really need to ask questions first. So, I have to admit I use to be a broker awhile ago I got out of the markets 2 months before 2008 sept crash. I haven’t traded anything since then, I been too busy traveling around the world for so many years to even bother looking at shares as I have been busy focusing on healing myself and healing and helping others and homeless animals.

Cool story bro, thank you for that info. Now I can sleep well at the night. Btw is it a pasta?

Bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin, but bitcoin cash is not bitcoin and those who are buying bitcoin are not buying it as it is superior to other coins technically.

Da fuq? So u tellin me Bitcoin Cash IS better than Bitcoin? Okay, lets imagine: you can have 1 BTC or the same amount of BCH, your choose?

... but bitcoin cash is not bitcoin ...

Einstein.  Angry

... and those who are buying bitcoin are not buying it as it is superior to other coins technically.

Da fuq? x2
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
Bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin, but bitcoin cash is not bitcoin and those who are buying bitcoin are not buying it as it is superior to other coins technically.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
Sometimes amazing things happen. You can mistakenly buy another coin and it will give much more profit). Especially when the market is growing and there is a positive trend. But if people are willing to risk money without understanding anything, then this is their problem. It is necessary to gain experience.
A lot of newbies indeed are in buying wrong coins because lack of learning when it comes to cryptocurrency. It is indeed necessary to experience in trading to learned the mistakes so by next time a person know how to choose a good ones.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Sometimes amazing things happen. You can mistakenly buy another coin and it will give much more profit). Especially when the market is growing and there is a positive trend. But if people are willing to risk money without understanding anything, then this is their problem. It is necessary to gain experience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
My assumption is, this only happen to newbie who is not making a careful study and asking suggestion before giving in to ico.
Yes they are, most probably the one that buys bch for btc are the newbies that dont do any research and I suspect they buy bch instead of original btc is the fact that it is cheaper than the original. Well atleast bch is still investment and valuable coin up to date.
Activity: 136
My assumption is, this only happen to newbie who is not making a careful study and asking suggestion before giving in to ico.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Yes it is necessary to study at first the cryptoworld, then to begin to buy coins. It will exclude mistakes and loss of means. Little-known coins can bring a large income, but also risks it is more there. On a part of means it is necessary to buy coins from the top ten
Activity: 602
Yes indeed, now a lot of different kinds of coins are invested by newcomers, but these coins either are doomed to destruction, or they will just close tomorrow. Therefore, you need to invest with the mind.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
Maybe there's a lot of newbies out there who are buying the wrong coins because they don't know yet the real coins in which could bring them fortune, maybe they are just experimenting or getting to know the system or simply because they are being brainwashed by the story or information provided by that coin in which they had bought, so buying a certain coin must be properly investigated so that there will be no regrets in the end.

Why newbies has to choose the wrong coin. It is not a possible thing but the people introduced him to crypto platform made him to invest on worst coin. Other cases to check and invest on doing explore on Coinmarketcap. It will not happen. by default this site will show the top list coin in the order.
That is the reason we have seen many people invest on bitcoin more than any coin all the time. I advice to newbies, please do not concentrate on ICO project invest on the altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: