Pages:
Author

Topic: A lot of newbies buying the wrong coin. Be carefull! - page 10. (Read 2645 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It is usefull for newbies, thanks for sharing such worthy information, really helpful
Activity: 187
It's better to choose the right coin by making more enquiries /researches before making any attempt to invest.
I think Newbies should be able to take a time to study the forum first  to gain more experience rather than rushing to buying shit coins.
Activity: 1
Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees. mtc will have value in the future because it is a dev-less artificial intelligence coin.MTC is a dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.  MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto space has changed a lot since then.  mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin.It is  community backed. https://marineco.in It is a time tested network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure
Activity: 196
you can go right into the market and go out with a disaster. I think that the priority of the market should be to investigate firstly a good observation must be done then investments must be made. I can say that you are doing the two best jobs to be done in the world if you visit the world and help the animals.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
yes that is true, newbies buying wrong coin because they haven't idea.
Activity: 137
I guess every newbie had made some sort of mistake before
But I believe u can't go wrong when you DYOR and arm yourself with right and proper info
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes i think that this happens a lot especially at newbies.Why?Because they don't have the patience to get informed before making a decision , like buying a wrong coin so before making that decision it will be great if you can look at the price, and read some predictions from other people who have some years of experience behind them.Also look at the volatility and how instable the market is.
Activity: 406
This is due to lack of knowledge and good orientation, it will be nice newbies understand what the market and how the investment is all about before Investing
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
I can attest to this.
It was not so long ago I joined the crypto space and I did what almost every newbie does, I followed the hype & bought a lot of coins. Today I still hold those coins but with regrets because most of them have reduced so much in value the I am hoping for 0.5x just to cut my losses.

Its always better not to buy than to buy the wrong coin.
Activity: 210
Most newbies are riding the HYPE of cryptocurrency and every news on social media are a big factor to them, that result in losing money.
They have to be careful before choosing any coin and have to do some research as well if they want a decent return.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I really agree that many newbies today buy wrong tokens or coins maybe because they were just convinced by the promises which those coins have been saying in their ICO, so maybe because they were just a newbies then maybe that's the reason why they buy the wrong coins, maybe they never tried in investigating and studying if what coins will bring them a good fortune and what coins are just a garbage that will just make all their investments disappear in a short time.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Be informed! Learn about bitcoin or any other coin you want to invest in and only after this you should buy

You have the point, that learning bitcoin is the first thing to do before investing for you to internalize and so that you can analize what is goin on. Yes there are a lot of newbies buying the wrong coin maybe it is because of less knowledge and they might not gather informations to other. Understanding is the first way to through for us to be lead in the right path.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
At August 8, 2017  Bitcoin forked. Now there are two "bitcoins" but just one is what Bitcoin used to be (Bitcoin Cash aka BCH) while the other one is just digital lead (Bitcoin Core aka BTC).

reddit.com/r/btc

If you want to learn more about Bitcoin just follow @Bitcoin on twitter Wink
Yes,i agree on your topic. There are many newbies that buying the wrong coin.because they don't know what is the good coin. We know that many of coin was scammer only few are the original and out of original only have a good future. I think they don't do researching abiut the all coins and they don't do survey they invest fast so that's in the end they got nothing
Activity: 308
Newbies in the scenario know what are you into and get all the knowledge about the coins you are investing into, and also how and when all started knowing the history is the best way to understand the market fluctuations.
Activity: 238
The fact that I saw more like advertising, and beginners lushe advised to carefully study projects in which they are going to invest, information in the Internet a lot, on that site and on this site.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
First of all, beginners need to study information about coins, analyze its growth, fall. You can invest money when there is confidence in the team, there is support. If there is no knowledge, then do not expect good profits.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
I bought the BTC, and now I'm a little sorry. It is better to buy other currencies, more promising. Of course, bitcoin will always be on top, it's unlikely that something will turn out to make money on it.
There are still number of people who are investing their money into bitcoin and things are working exactly in a very similar manner the way they were expecting it to be. It is all and all your choice to decide the coin in which to invest your money but for me bitcoin and ETH are the best possible coins of all the times and the newbies should invest in either of these coins for greater profit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I guess that the main problem is that a newbie can't choose the right moment to buy a coin and this leads to losses. I noticed that newcomers often invest in that coin that has grown dramatically. This is the second mistake. You need to buy those coins that fell to the bottom.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Beginners are looking for coins that can multiply their capital. And they think that coins with a small capitalization can do it. Sometimes this is true, but often such coins are dying.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
beginners just buy coins to follow the trend alone, so many beginners are wrong in buying coin, and that's what makes them wrong in buying coin, but there are also beginners who join the paid channel is a good crew step in buying coin
Pages:
Jump to: