Pages:
Author

Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life - page 12. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
absolutely; I am completely agree with your point; in every work you must have to maintain a positive attitude towards every difficult situation otherwise it is not possible to achieve success or raise on a good position
Activity: 154
Yep you must avoid trading in the bad mood. Loots of mistake was done because of your sadness or too glad after the good trade. In crypto now I'm waiting for coins or tokens with real usage and mass adoption.

Yeah I agree with you, a time will come when coins or tokens with real usage and mass adoption will only excel, looking at the crypt space at the moment, it is full of hype coins or tokens, and that's why most coin will dump so hard because it doesn't have real usage, so I think been positive is a time we will start looking at investing into real usable coins or tokens.
Activity: 100
I’m cent percent agreed with the statement. A negative thought never allows living the positive life. In any situation; we should always focus to keep the right mindset then the positive things will happen.
Activity: 182
Negative mind bears negative ideas. They can’t succeed in the future. So; we should always be positive and no need to pay heed to the person who gives negative ideas. If we are positive; we will succeed.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
I disagree with this.  I think some people are able to tap into the negative and get great results.  The fear/negative mind is very powerful if operated correctly.  I'm a half empty kind of person.  To me it's being realistic.  And that realism is what keeps me safe. 
Activity: 39
I agree with you on this. I see a lot of posts and comments who are doing nothing but spreading fear and negativity among others. But; we should really start moving on from such toxic behavior; this not only creates a better crypto place but also it will give you peace of mind which is very much required for all the investors out there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Provide some encouragement But in times when we aren't too well ourselves adaptation to everything even to unprincipled compromises think that people of principle are negative Cryptocurrency market is at the beginning  impressions of life This is a marvellous and fortunate person. 
Activity: 294
I think those people who have negative view on crypto market are mostly wait for the quick flippers and they also think the whole crypto market goes daily. So I believe a positive mind can bring success.
Activity: 56
Very true. Having a positive attitude towards investments on cryptocurrencies will help reduce a lot of frustration among the users and investors. Depressed human beings can never have a peaceful mind which is very much required for a market as volatile as this. Thanks for letting the community know how their attitude should be while making an investment not only in crypto market but in any market available.
Activity: 243
Positive mentality is not only required to keep yourself calm but it also creates a community which looks very lucrative and welcoming for the outsiders. The more newcomers join in the crypto race the better it is for all of us as we all want cryptos to normalize. And to do that we need to have mass adoption. So; positive mentality can change lot of things. We should definitely give it a thought.
Activity: 64
This is very true. Life nowadays is different. Different in a way that lifestyles now depends on what people approves and social medias. We're all about technologies. Hence, it is a necessity to have a positive mind in dealing with things. If you don't,the world will eat you and we don't want that. Positivity is a choice and the secret to living a succesful life.
Activity: 78
I agree with this because these types of peoples are always thoughts negative they can't find any positive solution. They always against bitcoin and they can't believe bitcoins success.
Activity: 27
Absolutely correct, if we always have a negative attitude, then we will lose our fighting spirit and cannot move forward. This is as important as the encryption market. Only when we wait patiently will we have a return.
Activity: 29
negativity is a killer of potential gains. You need to stay positive in order for anyone to achieve what he ir she wants to achieve.
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrency market is that market where there are ups and downs. But without taking risk no one can succeed. So; we should try to understand the situation of the cryptocurrency market and then invest the coins at the right moment.
agreed. Being negative in a market like this will just cause some negative attitude from others too and may cause a drop in price since the interest towards crypto will be lesser. Positivity, patience and confidence to the market is what matters here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I agree with you that negative thinking will not produce positive, so always think positively so you get positive things so that our lives are useful and have a benefit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
Yes, in my opinion, negative thoughts affect an unhappy life. The world is arranged in such a way that our minds shape our environment and life. because we have the same things in our lives. Only now when we have positive thoughts, we have succeeded in changing our perfect lives.
Nice saying mate. I agree with your statement. Everybody of us should give priority to the positive things. Without being positive mind one cannot expect positive result in any outcome of his life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I'm absolutely agree with this statement, because it's true and strenghtly right, I've seen people starting thread on when it will all end?! I could you possible move ahead with such mentality, it's really bad
Pages:
Jump to: