Pages:
Author

Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life - page 14. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Very well-said! Negative thinking engulfs the positivity. Every investor should have patience when they have made any investment. BTC cannot make anyone rich instant or profitable. So investors have to keep that in their mind.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.

Amen brother!
We should all stay positive and look at the bigger picture. This is a pioneering time for cryptocurrency, much like the wild wild west. Sure there is gunslinging, duels, poverty and famine...but have a look at what it amounted to. It won't stay the wild west forever and many pioneers made an absolute fortune. We don't now where this crazy ride will take us, but i'm betting somewhere absolutely awesome. Lets enjoy the experience and keep the faith. You can never stop progress and fortune favours the brave souls who embrace it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I agree with this statement as i had the same in my life. Only now when I have positive mind I have managed to change my life and now I am thinking positively which is not surprising
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Well nice speech. It is true we should be positive always and believe in blockchain technology; we will definitely have a good future from it. Positive things will happen I belief.

I can’t agree more. This is true especially for crypto market. Here patience is paid off high time. Positive thinking is very important.

This crypto market is not for quick flipper. You have to spend time here. And for this a positive mind is really very important. If you just want to come and earn huge money then you will just get negative feedback.

Absolutely right. I agree with you. Positive things can happen with you in the darkest times if you think positive. In terms of bitcoins or blochain technology; many people are thinking negative and saying negative things about it but sooner or later this technology will control the future.

Well, are you kidding right? I think that someone here is trying to rank up all of his newbies and he forgot that he just posted here...
It should be reported to moderators Wink.
This crypto market is not for quick flipper. You have to spend time here. And for this a positive mind is really very important. If you just want to come and earn huge money then you will just get negative feedback.
Activity: 40
Well nice speech. It is true we should be positive always and believe in blockchain technology; we will definitely have a good future from it. Positive things will happen I belief.
Activity: 172
I am completely agree with you. The reason behind negative mind is lack of knowledge about this technology. So people should learn proper things about it first.
Activity: 350
thats right that we are talking about. Regarding a Blockchain technology as much as a baby's release, So anyone who has become an accomplice of a Cryptocurrencies at this stage should be self-propelled and that time is luck because of the appropriate time, Bitcoin, and Altcoins together with Blockchain technology will be together with the best trends throughout the year to come. how much will arise in the hours. That's So whether I'm right or not it really will happen. and since I can not think of being able to act the way we want to reach for a short time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The market can not be stable and you just need to be ready for everything. Therefore, we must believe and hope for the best and of course do everything for this . Do not stand in the place of work and move forward
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
A positive mind set is needed in virtually any endeavor of life especially in this crypto world where negativity can make you lose money and cause you irreparable health problems. Even in the current bearish market with a lot of uncertainties, a positive mindset is needed to scale through the pockets of losses that might have been experienced. Thank you for shedding light on this.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
For many people it is hard to be a positive when market and all people involved in the market are negative. It is hard to be a positive when you see price which is everyday falling down more and more.
But you should know, that we are at the beginning of something great, so be positive, everything is okay and we need only more time to make our dreams come true  Cool.
Activity: 140
I agree with you that negative thoughts will never make our lives positive. so, in any case we have to look at the positive side

Absolutely thinking negative will always lead to negative result. Never think negative always be positive because in life matter how bad it is will fine of you think positive. In crypto if you think positive you can always gain good profit.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
There will be people with negative thoughts. You can not help it. Better we should take our own decisions and ignore the negativities.

There are so many negative people, and dont be one of them. If you are a negative person then you cant have a positive life because the environment will always against you. Be positive no matter what it takes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250

Negative thoughts affect a negative and not a happy life. The world is so arranged that our thoughts shape our environment and our life. Think positively, the world is friendly!
Activity: 42
There will be people with negative thoughts. You can not help it. Better we should take our own decisions and ignore the negativities.
Activity: 44
I agree with you. Staying positive is the driving force for anyone in the market. You have to have faith an d think positively. Your faith will bring you profit.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
Thoughts are material-so you need to hope and believe . And be sure to think about the good - and then everything will turn out. You can not give up-though the market is not in the best position
Activity: 39
To thrive in this market staying positive is very important. Sometimes you have to hold your cryptos and believe in block chain technology.
Activity: 40
I can’t agree more. This is true especially for crypto market. Here patience is paid off high time. Positive thinking is very important.
Absolutely right. I agree with you. Positive things can happen with you in the darkest times if you think positive. In terms of bitcoins or blochain technology; many people are thinking negative and saying negative things about it but sooner or later this technology will control the future.
Pages:
Jump to: