Pages:
Author

Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life - page 13. (Read 2509 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
"Cryptocurrencies are the hottest investment in the world right now but Blockchain is creating a
whole new way of doing things that allows for better; safer and more productive business.
I think Blockchain is the future of business.

"
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Well said. We really should be more positive in everything. And most of us are only positive and concern. With negative thinking only beginners and people who do not fully understand how it works.
Activity: 252
It's important to have positive thinking - it helps us in life and work. I see that many people are faced with scammer projects and market capitalization continues to decline, so much is disappointed in blockchain technology. The Cryptocurrency market is at the beginning of its development and does not have the tools and laws needed to protect investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
    Exactly right..."A negative Mind will never give you a Positive life". If you want to success you need to have a positive mind out of negative issues or even negative result of our decisions. You need to reverse the negative into a positive one. Like in crypto,instead of getting worried,panic and always think negative,why not try to think positive always. Like the current market situation much better to invest more and look for the future in a positive view and not think negative that maybe you will loss if you invest now.Positive mind plus Courage plus Hope and Patience will help us to become successful in any field of our life specially in investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 39
"We are only at the beginning of cryptography; and we already started to realize the potential of
how blockchain technology will mold our future. Blockchain technology is going to change the
future because of its decentralized and distributed nature.
"
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Most problem of investors is negative thinking. They always think in advance but in a ways that there are lot of doubts and what if question. They don't even trying it first or do their own research. By the end of the day, they end up missing an opportunity. Negative thinking never gives you a brighter future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Many of new investors or new in this field (crypto currency) are misunderstood the flow of crypto in the markets, not all day or whole weeks, crypto markets are in green color (pump). Now mostly reds are coming more actively, not just like old days. Meaning all dumpers are came from new investors and not on the old one, weak hands has lack of negative mind about what they can see in the markets, so negative mind exist and creates a massive dump every moment. Therefor the pump (rise) are not that big. After for a long time waiting for very slow pump of let says any kind of coins/tokens, a few moment its rapidly drops because of them.
Activity: 451
It is true! i try to set up my mind in positive thinking. it is essential especially on current market.
All those guys with negative mind quit crypto market and won't become millionaires!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.

Definetly all of this stated is true ,thats always thinking a negative minds never gives a positive life and good profits,thats why if we look back the situation before the crypto become popular now,almost some of investor contented to gain even a small amount of profit,until they become of what they are now,therefore to becoming a positive income in crypto and value of life we must consider a positive thought and accept that crypto would back to a normal chain flows.
Activity: 210
The acceptability and field of the crypto market are increasing. Here the ICO depends on who has increased the chances of earning profit. I think blockchain technology has made the whole thing clear to us. In my opinion; the investment here will be safe and profitable
Activity: 54
Exactly! I totally agree with you. In every aspect of life negative thinking never brings anything good. As investor you can avoid investment when the market is down. To succeed in crypto world being strategic is so important.
brand new
It is very important to stay positive about everything in life as being optimistic does not cost a thing after all. Being negative leads one to only distress nothing else. So stop being worried much about investment in BTC and have patience for success.
Activity: 532
yeah that is right. being positive at all times is good. negative thinking will result negative. by thinking negative you are losing hope. positive thinking just means that you approach unpleasantness in a more positive and productive way.
Activity: 148
I agree with you that negative thoughts will never make our lives positive. so, in any case we have to look at the positive side

As the law of attraction, if you keep think negative it will attract negative vibes that you always feel nothing good happened in your life.  The way we think , is also a contributor of our actions. We better think the other side which is positive even that you have the biggest problem and you will surprise of the result.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
Yes it is ! I agree that a negative mind will not gives us a positive or a successful life. In order for us to become successful in life as a trader, we must be good enough or handling our emotions when it becomes to crypto trading because most of us are lossing their temper once they are lossing some funds on trading.
Activity: 392
Indeed it is you positive life come from you just like the hapiness it is started with you so you must ve positive at all time include from the joining on bounty and also do some  research to not waste you time
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Absolutely agree with you !.. It is very important to have positive thinking - it helps us in life and in work. I see that many people faced with scammer projects and market capitalization continues to fall, so many disappointed in blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency market is at very beginning of its development and does not have necessary tools and laws to protect investors. I am sure that this will change in the near future.
brand new
You are right. Patience is the key point if you want to succeed in this crypto market. And without positive mind it’s impossible. So to stay here the negativity should be removed and trade with a positive mind.
Activity: 140
Definitely. A negative mind will never give you a positive life or results. This will only stress you out and will tear you into pieces. Just always think positive all the time because having a positive attitude towards life makes you more likely to take better care of yourself and as a result, you will be able to get what you want.
Activity: 644
Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.

Very well said. Just like other says Mind over matter, yes its true the more you says that in negative way the more it will come true, but if you set in your mind that you always going to make it with a positive outlook, you will really make it. Negative mind will bring you down, give you stress and you will depressed about it. But if you will change it to a positive mind it will bring you a positive results.
Pages:
Jump to: