Pages:
Author

Topic: A Negative Mind Will Never Give You A Positive Life - page 16. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.

If you have positive thought of what you are doing , it is followed by your determination and it has a big impact to your daily life, like for example here in cryto industry, if you have no determination , it is very hard to get success .
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Being an optimist has really paid off. Not only do I have a shitload of money I have a great life. I'm so happy that I found out about bitcoin 5 years ago.  Grin  Grin  Cheesy  Wink

Stay positive and good things will happen to you. Don't expect it to be easy, there will be many days you'll want to say fuck it. life sucks. But it doesn't .. not really. You need to see that part.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Yeah, this is true. A positive mind and a strong belief will bring you success.   Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Yep you must avoid trading in the bad mood. Loots of mistake was done because of your sadness or too glad after the good trade. In crypto now I'm waiting for coins or tokens with real usage and mass adoption.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I agree with you that negative thoughts will never make our lives positive. so, in any case we have to look at the positive side

The people who looking to cryptocurrency with a negative mind are mostly the one who are waiting quick flippers and think that the whole cryptocurrency market will grow daily. A healthy market need every time some correction.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hi
I see so many users participating in many discussion on different topics related to crypto currency. some user want to know the best coin and ico to participate and some, is Crypto currency is safe investment for future. Friends if we look back in the past we had limited sources to participate and be a part of unique idea or concept across the borders , which was great potential to change the hole scenario of the related industry and world. Block chain emerged as one of the greatest inventions since the Internet exist , which connecting the people Financially across the border.Projects based on block chain technology has great potential to solves issue related to our global financial community and impacting all most sectors. who will stand with Block chain technology and Based good Concepts will generate huge profit in future. So Be Positive Like a Inventor, Simple its just a Starting only.

Well said. It’s all about staying positive and believe that blockchain technology is the future and that we are lucky to be among the early adopters. With the right mindset, we will succeed. Think positive and positive things will happen!
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I agree with you that negative thoughts will never make our lives positive. so, in any case we have to look at the positive side
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
Hi
Pages:
Jump to: