Pages:
Author

Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader? - page 19. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The most accessible for beginners are simple strategies based on technical analysis. They are built on easily determined patterns of movement of quotations, crypto-currencies, indicators, fundamental factors and news. There are many different means with which to analyze the digital market
if you already speak About newcomers And you want to give them any information about possible trading strategies, then I would in your place conduct real examples or speak with available words. Sorry, but you express yourself too much for clever words, which for a beginner may not be available.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
The most accessible for beginners are simple strategies based on technical analysis. They are built on easily determined patterns of movement of quotations, crypto-currencies, indicators, fundamental factors and news. There are many different means with which to analyze the digital market
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

i'm not sure about educated, but which i know successful trader should know about knowledge about a trade. if you just depend on luck it will be very risky for sure. The analysis and fundamental aspect is an important thing to become successful traders. so you should to know many things to before starting to trade, for me anyone can become a successful trader. Wink
The successful of a trader are not meant on how are you able to be the educated one but on how are you may able to manage your emotion and how understandable are you to make things good and better.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

i'm not sure about educated, but which i know successful trader should know about knowledge about a trade. if you just depend on luck it will be very risky for sure. The analysis and fundamental aspect is an important thing to become successful traders. so you should to know many things to before starting to trade, for me anyone can become a successful trader. Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Education is not condition for trading, so you can learn later. But if we compare them, in my opinion educated trader is ahead. In order to become a trader, it is necessary to spend more time in forums and social networks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
This statement is not far from the truth.  If you are S trader and you can not decode the market future or the direction of the market in short to long term basis plot your chat, then you may need to quit.  You need education to trade. 
Activity: 164
I also think that experience and knowledge on the subject can help a trader a lot on the market.
Experience is the critical education one must acquire and  endure through several failures and
successes to establish oneself a truly outstanding trader well equipped to handle market situations
at all cost. Experience truly is the best teacher.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
I think it is based entirely through experience, you dont need to be "educated" like with a higher education - but practice.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yes I strongly agree with your opinion. Without education a trader can not read charts and analyze things. Because of our learning will make us smarter and can analyze. Without education we will even be caught in ignorance

Education is a good weapon but it isn't the main variable to determine wether a trader will be success or not. Experience is also take an important part in the trading world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
Education (knowledge) is the best investment one can make

both knowledge of the market and knowledge of one's mental capabilities are important and no amount of money can measure those
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
I would say there is a difference between traders who learned it in the field and those who got there knowledge out of books.
Both will have the know how sooner or later if they are eager to learn how the game is played.
If you manage to keep your day trades in a + your successful.
Activity: 21
a successful trader may be need experience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I do not agree with this point of view! Successful traders come from all kinds of people!
Educated investors, good at analysis, good investment planning! This will not lose money!
Some investors have not been educated. Investment based on market experience can also be a successful trader!
Activity: 364
It does not always needed to become educated, what I mean to educated is that someone who finish a college degree. I know some people who do not even reached college and they are good at trading, not yet successful but I can see that they have the skill and the knowledge. Knowledge can be acquired anywhere, knowledge is everywhere. So,even though someone does not finish college, he can learn from his environment, for example is from reading books, or even in the internet. There are many sources and if you are willing to be a trader, you will allot time to practice trading so that you will enhance your trading skills.
Activity: 6
The best way to learn is visit our Forex & CFD webinars and also examine trading terms so that educational materials are easier to understand. We at Admiral Markets provide numerous such materials, which you can find in the Forex education section.
Activity: 6
Forex trading is accessible, exciting, educational and offers traders lots of opportunities. Despite all this, many traders fail to achieve good results in this market. In fact, a high % of Forex traders are losing money.
Activity: 112
yes,you must be educated,
it is necessary to adopt a few basic rules;
1.you must be in line with market sentiment.
2.define yourself as investor or speculator.
3.determine the signal base on which you trade.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
all depends on the skill.
if we have a good skill and good at analyzing market,
all is well, skill comes from experience.
how often and how we learnt from experience.
another reason is lucky Cheesy
how hard we try if not lucky, poor we Smiley
but we don't need to think much about luckiness,
because effort will never lie the result.

so it means, every trader should be an educated trader by learning much information or lesson that he can find on many websites. I think if someone can learn about something that related with his works, I am sure that he can reach the success for his life and it's only a matter of time that will come to him. as long as we don't stop to learn about what we did and still doing what we did, there will be a success in your life.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
Not just for traders or successful traders as your have said, education is very important to everyone no matter what you’re doing or the kind of business you’re into. If you’re not educated, you wouldn’t be here today. That’s why they say that illiteracy is a disease. Even if you don’t complete your education, you should at least know how to read, write and speak good English. If you’re not educated, for you to succeed to will be a very big problem.
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
all depends on the skill.
if we have a good skill and good at analyzing market,
all is well, skill comes from experience.
how often and how we learnt from experience.
another reason is lucky Cheesy
how hard we try if not lucky, poor we Smiley
but we don't need to think much about luckiness,
because effort will never lie the result.
Pages:
Jump to: