Pages:
Author

Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader? - page 22. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I dont think so. education is not enough for you to become a good trader. you also need to spend time and money to get experience. Do not be regret when you lose your money when you start. let's learn from mistakes and get success after that
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
this is depend on the person, sometime people need to learn with education if they want to know about something which make them very interesting, but some people don't need it because they can learning it by process and experience, some people have their gift skill trading where not everyone get it, they can feel and read the market just look the trend and the values. So the choice is back to their self, do you need it or not you can answer by yourself.

yes, it depends on the person. I see that right now, many people want to learn more about trading so at least they have the knowledge to trade and they can be able to determine which coins that could be potential to increase in the short time. but some of them don't want to learn and only wait for the prediction that comes out from other sources because they believe that sources can give them the profitable coins without they need to analyze by themselves. but if we want to be a successful trader, we need to have a skill which we can get by reading and practice from the lesson we got in many websites so it will help us to know what we need to do.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
this is depend on the person, sometime people need to learn with education if they want to know about something which make them very interesting, but some people don't need it because they can learning it by process and experience, some people have their gift skill trading where not everyone get it, they can feel and read the market just look the trend and the values. So the choice is back to their self, do you need it or not you can answer by yourself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Knowledge is every important that an individual must have in anything that he wants to do. It's obvious that they should know the bad side and the good side first because look at what happen to those who are completely noobs, they panicked and lost too much more than they can afford.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Well, there are a lot of people that do not even care abou the previous knowledge before trading, and that is the main reason of why they end up losing a lot of money because of that. That is why i have never traded without knowing anything.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
it should be that way for anyone who has succeeded in the world of crypto and get a lot of profits should be able to provide education about crypto trading is good and true to be able to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Trading is a skill .it can't be teach but can learn by practice.all the pro traders out there once a noob.the more you trade the more you learn.

Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
It is not necessary true that you should be educated before you enter into trading but education do help since one has to read a lot and know much about which coin to trade based on analysis. Also what your education background does is it helps you to know how to find the right informations in your research and do great in crypto trading. However, people who do not have higher education but are able to know what to read and how to analyze what they read can be very successful in trading.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
A successful trader must be educated as well as knowledgeable in the crypto sphere. Must know how to use his technical analysis judicially and also have some fundamental background about any coin he wants to venture in.
This is the major factor to enter into the market as you can not enter into the market without education of trading or in other word the market knowledge. A successful trader is the trader with more knowledge or enough knowledge in order to handle all the market challenges to face those challenges with correct decisions. A person with no knowledge can not get benefit of this market.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
I think that a good trader must have a good level of knowledge of how to trade, how to get involved in the market and how to process your behavior when something is bad as fuck. That is the main reason of why most people fail in here.

There is no such a required level of education when it comes of for being a trader having patience on how are you able to handle it is enough and when you learned more about on it.
Activity: 266
A good trader should have good knowledge (education) about market analysis, high and lows when to invest and when to acquire assets. Experience may go a long way to determine how successful a trader can actually be but he needs in depth knowledge of the market to fully make certain decisions especially when its such an unstable market like crypto.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I think that a good trader must have a good level of knowledge of how to trade, how to get involved in the market and how to process your behavior when something is bad as fuck. That is the main reason of why most people fail in here.
Activity: 476
A successful trader not necessarily must be an educated trader but has to have skills which are needed.
10% Talent and 90 % work is  needed to be a good trader as nobody was born as a good trader.
Reading of graphs , trading strategies can be learned, discipline and patience come with experience .
Being  able of  forward - thinking- knowing what you will do no matter what happens requires a lot of practice and need mental toughness
and consumes lot of mental energy.
So, being educated is not enough, lot of practice, experience, work is needed to become a successful and  independent trader.
Activity: 30
I think you must need education. We can become a successful trader whan someone teaches us in perfect direction. Must know how to use his technical analysis judicially. I always say whenever i reply here on bitcoin talk. I know people who have had problems even with computer development. Educated trader will make a judgement and better trade than non educated trader. The most important is the determination to understand.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
A successful trader should be knowledgeable about their field. If they want to have a huge profit from trading, they should do some research about the trading system in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
Yes absolutely. traders should always make research and analyzations and try different strategies of trading also a successful traders always listens in their fellow traders opinions and not only by itself and make good decisions that have deep analysis.
Activity: 172

Maybe yes,. But for me everything will be learn. If you're an educated trader well its good for you. But from the people who don't know yet how to trade from their own, I know it will be able to learn something from that things. And I know will have more to improved our own self from that.
For me being an educated trader must be consider to become a successful trader,but that doesn't mean educated is a graduate in any Bachelors degree or something.My point is you are educated on what is trading all about and you have experience what is trading.In this time  you would actually determine what is the best thing to do to gain a big profit.

Education for trade is not a school type education. It's experience you got from your past activities. This is the best form of education for trading. A good trader is a person who have plenty of experience from past.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102

Maybe yes,. But for me everything will be learn. If you're an educated trader well its good for you. But from the people who don't know yet how to trade from their own, I know it will be able to learn something from that things. And I know will have more to improved our own self from that.
For me being an educated trader must be consider to become a successful trader,but that doesn't mean educated is a graduate in any Bachelors degree or something.My point is you are educated on what is trading all about and you have experience what is trading.In this time  you would actually determine what is the best thing to do to gain a big profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Offourse a trader should must educate himself to know the ups and down and price fluctuations because online trading is totally digital now and success in this field seeks education.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Like what I always say whenever I reply here on Bitcointalk, before investing your money, invest yourself first and to be able to have that enough knowledge and educational background on how to be a wise and precise trader.

that's a beautiful quote , I believe in it and I think the difference between a successful trader and a looser is only one thing , Knowledge ,knowledge is the most powerful thing in this market , no matter if you are a whale or a plankton in here , without knowledge you can lose your everything .
Pages:
Jump to: