Pages:
Author

Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader? - page 23. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Maybe yes,. But for me everything will be learn. If you're an educated trader well its good for you. But from the people who don't know yet how to trade from their own, I know it will be able to learn something from that things. And I know will have more to improved our own self from that.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In my counsel there are so many people around become successful in trading.if you increment your business I notion you should be get education how to make profit accompanying.you have to invest your coin first to study and learn the elementary of crypto trading.
In my opinion, there is no other way of becoming a successful trader other than that of the focusing on improving your skills and that you need to keep on learning as much as you can and that you must be sure that you never stop learning different things as this will then help you in having much better idea of playing smartly in the ground which will then help you in increasing your earning.

Well it's a prerequisite to know first what you're dealing with before you get in. Might as well be a gambler if you have no idea about what you're doing. Education comes with a lot of thing including experience. Losses, missed trades, all these can help you become what you'd want to be.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
In my counsel there are so many people around become successful in trading.if you increment your business I notion you should be get education how to make profit accompanying.you have to invest your coin first to study and learn the elementary of crypto trading.
In my opinion, there is no other way of becoming a successful trader other than that of the focusing on improving your skills and that you need to keep on learning as much as you can and that you must be sure that you never stop learning different things as this will then help you in having much better idea of playing smartly in the ground which will then help you in increasing your earning.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I strongly agree and by education I mean understanding of basic finance (to budget and manage your capital) and investing principles (to know how to keep and growth your capital)

A lot of people come into crypto but lack that education and often risk their entire capital without that basic knowledge and they dont manage to stay in the game for too long.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
if the education in question is college strata etc., I disagree, but true, a much stronger fundamental analysis is taught from there, but I prefer to study it independently, many traders in this world who can talk a lot without having to go to a particular education because human intelligence is unique to each other, the most important is the determination to understand and communicate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Trading is one the easiest way to earn more but if you are asking if a successful trader must be an educated trader thats not only based by educated. Let say most of traders are educated but thats not the requirement to perform trading. As long as you have a determination to learn about trading you could try and try until you succeed.
Activity: 756
That not compulsory I am not much educated but I am doing good in trading. I will rephrase your sentence with just one word. "A Successful Trader Must Be An Experienced Trader" If you have an experience you are successful here.

Probably, you do not need some special education. Here, we are talking about self-education. A man, who wants to become a successful trader, must learn about the cryptocurrency and the market each day.
Activity: 126
If we say that to be a trader one must be knowledgeable, then that knowledge comes from education. Educated trader will make a judgement and better trade than non educated trader. A successful trader is an educated trader because successful trading requires knowledge.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
Yes, I really believe that in order to be a successful trader in this cruel crypto world, you have to be an educated trader who started as a newbie guy who entered cryto trading because they want to be successful. Like what I always say whenever I reply here on Bitcointalk, before investing your money, invest yourself first and to be able to have that enough knowledge and educational background on how to be a wise and precise trader.
many of us came to the crypto currency and started at all from scratch. I know people who have had problems Even with computer development, but to date they are trying to earn with the help of crypto currency. Of course success comes with experience and practice.
Activity: 210
Yes, I really believe that in order to be a successful trader in this cruel crypto world, you have to be an educated trader who started as a newbie guy who entered cryto trading because they want to be successful. Like what I always say whenever I reply here on Bitcointalk, before investing your money, invest yourself first and to be able to have that enough knowledge and educational background on how to be a wise and precise trader.
Activity: 182
A successful trader must be educated as well as knowledgeable in the crypto sphere. Must know how to use his technical analysis judicially and also have some fundamental background about any coin he wants to venture in.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1
Yes this is right that education can help any person very much but i think that we can become a successful trader when someone teaches us in perfect direction and also help us through diagrams which is very helpful for learning the system. so any person can do this from experience and education doesn't matter.
copper member
Activity: 364
Are you want to be a succesful trader I think you must  need education.because a good trader should have knowledge about good trading.I believe that we can be a success in any business I think first need education.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5

I don’t believe that to be able to become successful trader you need to become college educated. But I do believe that to become successful in trading you need to be educated in trading discipline/courses. This is the key for long term success in trading. Knowing the technical and fundamental analysis is vital for victory.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
yes you are right in my opinion when it becomes a very successful trader and can get a lot of profits should he give education how to be a good trader and good in order to become a good trader as well. but I see a lot of people who do not want to give good and true education.
I don’t think so. there are good people too and most of the learning is supposed to be done by the trader himself or you can say, all they can do is give advice but following that advice does not comes into his duty. All they will be saying would be like, have patience, learn the market thoroughly, buy low, sell high, do not give up after coming across failure few times, learn from your mistakes and do daily analysis.
Sometimes people who are uneducated turns out to be the most successful one compared to educated. We couldn't tell if the educated will become successful than the uneducated because both has their own techniques and styles in life to become successful. They have their own strategies even here in trading because sometimes even the uneducated one knows a lot about trading and in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
Yes, a successful trader must be an educated trader because this is will be youre the foundation in this business that can lead you to be one of the successful traders in this industry.
In this point, we have to consider luck as a factor which can change everything with a blink of an eye. Even when you are well educated who has a lot of knowledge and experience in trading, you can lose if you do not own any luck. And in contrast, a noob trader can become rich if he is rich enough
It really doesn’t have any connection with a person to be educated or not. Yes skills do matter and experience do matter but education really doesn’t matter. Bitcoins and their trading is designed in such a simpler way that even a lay man with basic technical mind can do better than an educated person. So just skill it is, yes luck does matter but not every time. Make skills your main focus.
Activity: 84
Because if a person does not understand what he is doing, he will not be able to take money from anyone, but only give his own.
Activity: 313
Some do not have an in-born trading skills which they need to earn in order to be in the trading field so some need to educate themselves to know that skills and to be one of those pros and learn many strategies and techniques to earn big profit.
This is the first point and necessary factor for every person entering in the trading world. The first priority every trader should give it to the knowledge and education of trading so that all the works and processes will happen and will treat according to the guiding principles. A trader with less knowledge and a trader with more knowledge will give different outcomes and this is the realty of knowledge.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yes I believe that a good/successful trader is a well educated person. Trading is not about guessing. I tried it myself to trade without a proper and enough information but I just failed. I lose my money. Trading is not easy. Trading takes time to learn and to understand. Imagine how hard it is to read charts, how hard it is to predict of the price will go up or down.

Every successful person is a well educated person, except lucky ones and the ones that have inherited fortune.
With knowledge you minimalize risks, with experience you learn how to avoid bad investments, how to make difference
between good and bad projects.
  Education is very important! Cause of that education is expensive, it can cost a lot. Investing in education is investing
in yourself, later you can make more profit.
   Education never stops, we learn as long as we live and we pay for that in different ways. It`s not the same for everyone.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101

Yes I believe that a good/successful trader is a well educated person. Trading is not about guessing. I tried it myself to trade without a proper and enough information but I just failed. I lose my money. Trading is not easy. Trading takes time to learn and to understand. Imagine how hard it is to read charts, how hard it is to predict of the price will go up or down.
Pages:
Jump to: