Pages:
Author

Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader? - page 21. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
you are really a successful trader must be an educated trader but there is one thing that is also very important in trading that is patience, so I think a successful trader must be an educated and patience trader
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Nothing success things can be achieved without being educated in the field. To be successful, you can learn it by joining formal training or being self-educated by providing knowledge and materials for yourself. When you are determined to learn trading, time will tell that you will be a successful trader because you know what to do to make profit.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Educated and Emotionless I must say. For those people who knew how other traders are playing and didn't care how much amount they are trading are just Elite at it's finest. Trading with no emotions is lethal and I prefer this with the proper education, those people could buy lambo's if available LOL
Actually we can provide to ourselves the education that the trading required by means of self reading and massive research. Though it is not easy to study by yourself especially when you are a beginner trader but there's so many tools to make it work out. This forum is also a very helpful tool if you are looking for an experiences of how to do trading.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Yes ofcourse in order to have success you have to be a educated trader and have a knowledge in world of trading of crypto. Well educated have a advantage and will not loss in trading just like my friend educate me in trading.

besides educating yourself with many of lesson, we still need to keep practice from what we learn so we can have a good experience from what we learn and the best thing is we can try to make a profit so in the future, our skills will increase and we can analyze and trade without any problem. but I admitted that this is difficult to do because we need to spend a time to learn and we cannot do in every day if we only have a little time to learn. but I believe that if we keep doing this, we can get what we want.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
A successful trader should be knowledgeable about their field. If they want to have a huge profit from trading, they should do some research about the trading system in cryptocurrency world.
If you are specifically talking about trading, then I don’t think so that there can be any other beneficial thing for you other than that of the learning new things and concentrating on increasing your knowledge and to learn new techniques which can then help you in playing smartly and that you can then manage to make effective decisions. Other than learning, there is no possible way of becoming a successful trader.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Yes ofcourse in order to have success you have to be a educated trader and have a knowledge in world of trading of crypto. Well educated have a advantage and will not loss in trading just like my friend educate me in trading.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
should be like that which has become successful when trading should be able to educate the new players but I see not everything like that.
Activity: 126
This is not necessarily true because there are managers or company directors they have not gone through in their classrooms which are mostly due to their own experience plus their own luck and acumen.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Like what I always say whenever I reply here on Bitcointalk, before investing your money, invest yourself first and to be able to have that enough knowledge and educational background on how to be a wise and precise trader.

that's a beautiful quote , I believe in it and I think the difference between a successful trader and a looser is only one thing , Knowledge ,knowledge is the most powerful thing in this market , no matter if you are a whale or a plankton in here , without knowledge you can lose your everything .
These whales were newbies someday. Definitely everybody starts with zero. No one have learnt everything when he came into this world. This is all about learning. Whosoever have got good learning, he would be involving in best ending results that would be enhancing his life style and life standards. So don’t just leave this thing rather stick to it and don’t let it go. Learn and learn more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Educated and Emotionless I must say. For those people who knew how other traders are playing and didn't care how much amount they are trading are just Elite at it's finest. Trading with no emotions is lethal and I prefer this with the proper education, those people could buy lambo's if available LOL
Activity: 196
No. I don't think so. A successful traders must has knowledges of blockchain and the market but they can learn via websites or friends
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
In my counsel there are so many people around become successful in trading.if you increment your business I notion you should be get education how to make profit accompanying.you have to invest your coin first to study and learn the elementary of crypto trading.
In my opinion, there is no other way of becoming a successful trader other than that of the focusing on improving your skills and that you need to keep on learning as much as you can and that you must be sure that you never stop learning different things as this will then help you in having much better idea of playing smartly in the ground which will then help you in increasing your earning.
Well it is good to be educated as you said it help us to increase our knowledge and let us increase our skills for future earning but if you want to become trader it is not compulsory to be educated as trading is just to earn in the market infect we can earn token from market without any education but information matter also as it will help you not to lose at all, however educating ourselves ill help us to be successful.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Hydax Exchange
I do not think that only educated trade will succeed but of course they can get more money than normal traders. trading without knowledge is gambling.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
And I think every failed transaction will increase our experience. To succeed, must have many failures, the best education is the experience from our own failure
I also belie that a person cannot learn to grow without falling down first. It is impossible to gain experience without coming across failures. It is said that the ultimate weapon is self-taught education and that comes by taking risks and getting the lessons. Moreover, it is not possible for a trader rather any human being to vie a life of success only. It can never be the case for anyone that he will always have a win and win situation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
You just have to tell him to read the article because there are many articles that explain the good and true trades, tell him do not be a lazy person to earn money. I do not think it's important to teach a lesson about bitcoin trading to new people
In my opinion the best teacher is time. The more time you spend here the more you learn about crypto world. Knowledge is power and ad much you know about what is you doing you will be successful. For instance entering into crypto world knower about crypto in mandatory otherwise you will lose your time and money because of lack of education about crypto.
Activity: 448
Yes, a successful trader must be an educated trader because this is will be youre the foundation in this business that can lead you to be one of the successful traders in this industry.
In this point, we have to consider luck as a factor which can change everything with a blink of an eye. Even when you are well educated who has a lot of knowledge and experience in trading, you can lose if you do not own any luck. And in contrast, a noob trader can become rich if he is rich enough
This is the first priority one should give to enter in this system of making money. The first priority is knowledge or education of crypto world because without knowledge of handling and facing with different and difficult situations in the market you can not survive in the market. The arm you have to enter into the market is the knowledge market and especially the crypto market because this is the modern market and the demand of this market is more than the old markets.
Activity: 140
At some point if you are an educated trader it could be your advantage, but there are some people who are actually becoming successful for working hard seeing the chart, self educating their selves, so in trading there is no assurance of everything for as long as you are willing to take risks.
I think it is not true that if you are not educated you can train yourself to accumulate personal experience as well as learn we believe experience will teach you many things like you have studied and educated
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
yes of course, to be a successful trader then must have good knowledge about trading so you will know when the right time to buy and sell so it is not wrong in making decisions and how to get profit
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
A successful trader must be educated as well as knowledgeable in the crypto sphere. Must know how to use his technical analysis judicially and also have some fundamental background about any coin he wants to venture in.
  I beg to disagree. Rather I choose not to agree because a successful trader is not necessarily an educated one. It is all knowing about the market game and the time to make a great move in a wise way. Such knowledge of holding and selling and of long term and short term investment is the bottom-line of successful business in the world of crypto.
Activity: 453
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
No Business can be easily done without Education in life and be successful over it. Don't you imagine what these Day Traders are going through before their deals can be carried out successfully. If they are not Technologically inclined, how can they operate computers and analyze Charts and follow the Market Trend? Hence, Education is the bed rock of everything successful in life.
Pages:
Jump to: