Pages:
Author

Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader? - page 3. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 110
This article is not true, I think. Because in my opinion we know if you gain on the trade you had good knowledge and know better coin and exchange. Then I think, you will be the success. So no need to become educated. Just need some skill in trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think that each profession requires knowledge and this one is not an exception as traders should be experts knowing strategies to win. there are certain basics each trader should know to earn good money
Activity: 224
Obviously education is very important. But there millions of successful traders who were never educated in our today's concept of education, which is attending one form of school or the other. Always learning and trying and learning from experience and sure and always be patient is the key to one's success.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
I think trading requires skill and analysis, which can be the subject of trade. So it can be said that an educated trader is a successful trader. Long-term trading is the only way to make a profit.
Yes, a successful trader must be a hard working trader. One needs to research every single info about what he is trading, you read the whitepaper, you read the community places, you read the twitter feeds, you check out what team of it says, you check who that team is and their previous works (not where they work but what they have done that you ever heard of) and you check the charts and see how it looks and basically after all of those works nine out of ten most coins are horrible, you compare the coins with each other and see that only one or two coins out there yet you still keep doing your research to find that one good coin.

Along with hard work, a trader must have the capability of making use of his past experiences. It means a trader must remember his previous similar occasion and from that experiences, he must be able to make a better decision for his current trade. Hard work alone will not define a successful trader, must be a full swing person toward a perfection.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I think before trading, you need to familiarize yourself with all the functions and exchanges, the device trading on cryptocurrency, financial exchanges. Of course, successful trader must be an educated
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
Definitely no even your not a educated you can be professional and successful in trading all you need is patience and analyze and remember the strategy when doing trading, even if you are uneducated if your really determine to become successful trader for sure you can do it.
Exactly what can we expect for those that are educated is the way on how they can understand the market easily for them but for those that are not yet been educated they can learn by their own so after they do this for , i believe that it is not always bout how educated you are.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
i think its a 1000% right to be educate about something you want to do.by educated i mean whatever you want to do you have to first know about  that very thoroughly and know how this works ?,how much value this have on the market?,how to trade successfully ? etc one have to have this knowledge about trading or else if they start trading then they may have or will loss a lot of money by trading.its a must to know about trading before starting in trading .
Activity: 266
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
I disagree with the opinion that a successful trader should be educated, because success is not determined by education, which makes a person successful is hard work and perseverance ...
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
Definitely no even your not a educated you can be professional and successful in trading all you need is patience and analyze and remember the strategy when doing trading, even if you are uneducated if your really determine to become successful trader for sure you can do it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think trading requires skill and analysis, which can be the subject of trade. So it can be said that an educated trader is a successful trader. Long-term trading is the only way to make a profit.
Activity: 56
To be a successful trader I strongly believe that he or she should have some level of understanding about it,as it enables him or her understand the risk involved and how to manage them carefully.
Activity: 392
to become a good trader and be successful then must have a good education and knowledge about trading so that we will know the right time and also the right coin to be able to get profit
Activity: 238
Education is very important for trading especially trading principles and trading discipline and updated knowledge every time we trade
Activity: 27
You should know a lot of things in order to make a profit with a coin in trading. As you all know the market is bleeding and we are awaiting a rise in Bitcoin price, if that happens then altcoins may get some support otherwise long term trading is the only way to make any profit.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
It is very desirable if you are educated trader but overall no. You have probably better chances if you know what are you clicking on exchanges but in last year madness people have made huge money on this event if they don't have any ideas about trading
People are many who have minds involved and involving in the crypto market but few has mind to perceive easily without any further discussion. Traders when perceive things easily can make a successful time here in a very short time for he knows how to work smartly. One thing is cleared that the basic knowledge has assumptions for us and we can not ignore which make our survival confirmed here so education and smart work is important.
Activity: 31
The successful trader must we well educated on not only the technology of the coin involved but also on the trends of the market if you bare daily trader then you should be aware of all of the changes on the market and what will be the most profitable one only won a short-term basis
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
It is not necessary to be an educated person before you trade however, you have to known the really format for trade. Finally, been an educated person help you the more and it is of the great value to your trade.
But to me i think that it is too much important to have some good knowledge about trading, specially you must have some specific knowledge about trading. It will surely increase your winning percentage in trading. But along with good knowledge it is also necessary to have good experience in trading.
I think good knowledge about crypto is different with the educated trader, the intention of OP is a trader who has high ability in college? I know it will affect the results, but to be successful in trading does not have to pass college first, many traders who do not even go college, already expert in trading
Activity: 140
Some of them are rich and they are executives but they are not educated at school, they have the will and they are good at making them have good education as well as they know how to deal.
Activity: 124
we do not have to be highly educated to be successful traders. at least someone has little experience and persistence in trading.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
I believe that so. No person is successful if he didn't study or learn what he is doing. Being a trader is a profession. In order for you to be a professional trader, you have to learn all the techniques and can apply in real-time.
Pages:
Jump to: