Pages:
Author

Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader? - page 7. (Read 2491 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
agree with it, because if trader don't have analysis skill and other skill, they wouldn't know where the coin is going to do and how to prepare if coin that he buy getting down so much. unskilled trader maybe will only hold or cut loss instead of manage their money better
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
The most powerful teacher in the trade is experience, I do not even want to teach anyone to buy some coins to hold.
very risky, and I do not want others to experience the same failure and this is a matter of money I am very afraid. The current trading theories are widely found and practice let him alone learn them.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
100% true, because in trading, there is no luck. You need to learn first the basics of trading. You need to learn how to read patterns or charts. There is no shortcut for earning. Specially in trading, which is super risky and cryptocurrencies are very volatile.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Yes, I agree with you. Each trader must constantly learn something new and constantly expand his horizons. A trader is one of the most difficult professions, so a trader should know almost everything that happens in our world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

It is not totally true.  Although being educated has so many advantages over illiteracy, it still does not guarantee successful trading.
Education plays a major role in trading. So many people have losses because they do not possess the information needed to trade. However, we've seen so many people who are not educated but have the necessary skills to trade and they also make profits.
But still,  my advise to anyone trying to trade will still be to read and learn how the market works. It's of an added advantage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Everyone who are interested on cryptocurrency should be well educated or knowledgeable because if they did not know anything about the system they obviously they will just lose their money on nothing.

As for me, the high level of education increases your chances to become a successful trader. It's OK if you have not got this special education: you can open YouTube and find there free courses devoted to the crypto trading.
Activity: 34
Of course that is true, you need to be educated well and your skill will help you successfly, it is not easy you have to practice many times
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
with the rapid price movement one must be prepared to accept the risk of loss in the future. and indeed education is very important when you want to invest but patience should not be forgotten
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
An educated trader knows how to trade properly, hes/she know what are the basic knowledge on trading, that's  how trading works. He/she should know how trading works, not like other trader that is just buy and buy, sell and sell without any knowledge, that's why many people are panic seller because they don't have some knowledge on trading.
Activity: 196
education is important, because we can predict market conditions, and where prices will move. however, to be successful requires discipline, effort and hard work. Not just good education.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
It is not a must that every trader has to be educated in the field of trading. For sure, there are rules of trading, but not all can go with those rules. 99.9% of none educated traders tries to abide to the Buy low and sell high trading rule, and also wait for a 50% profit on the capital invested.
Although it is not necessary for a trader to be educated, but if he is an educated person then it is a plus point for him, because an educated person is a broad minded person and he can can wise than an illiterate person, i think if you have specialization in trading subject it can be too much helpful in making you a good trader.
Activity: 625
It is not a must that every trader has to be educated in the field of trading. For sure, there are rules of trading, but not all can go with those rules. 99.9% of none educated traders tries to abide to the Buy low and sell high trading rule, and also wait for a 50% profit on the capital invested.
Activity: 434
Everyone who are interested on cryptocurrency should be well educated or knowledgeable because if they did not know anything about the system they obviously they will just lose their money on nothing.

Today, you can find free courses of the crypto trading on YouTube. Just spend at least 2-3 hours a day (minimum) for it, and you will get good knowledge.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
If the meaning successful trader is gain a lot of money from trading I think the answer is no, a lot of people out there can earn a lot of money without learning how Technical Analysis work, they just follow crypto signal when buy and then when sell. Lucky also one of the reasons why people who don't learn Technical Analysis can be a success. But, usually, people who they learn about Technical Analysis, about everything in trading they are more success
Activity: 206
 indeed and nothing less than that, is the Trader is not educated it means that he is a gambler, gambling around the market. And that on its place means that he would have the even chance to win and to lose.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10

I think the Trader who relies on luck or some kind of emotions, would always have drastically higher chance to lose than those who have studied and learned the principles on how does market operate and works.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
I do not think that for a trader education is so necessary. I believe that a good trader is the one who mostly studied the market and trade.
if a uneducated person is want to become a trader and he cannot read about bitcoin trading so how he will join this currency? so you should think about it because education is most important thing for everyone to win every field, so that's why education for trading is also important and he will earn best profit from this currency because he will proper read about it and he will better know how can trading make me rich.

Education is important (you won't be able to get a decent job without one) but trading is such a field of human activity where just having education like college or university degree is not enough and not even a slightest guarantee of success in this area. As I've written before, many distinguished persons failed in trading despite all their honors and universal recognition. Even some Nobel prize winners in economics failed miserably (here I refer to the infamous LTCM hedge fund). I could even say that formal education may play against you and your odds as it may interfere with your clear and unimpeded perception of the market situation.

In other words, the more educated you are the more you are inclined to think that you "know" how the market should behave. This is a shortcut to failure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I do not think that for a trader education is so necessary. I believe that a good trader is the one who mostly studied the market and trade.
if a uneducated person is want to become a trader and he cannot read about bitcoin trading so how he will join this currency? so you should think about it because education is most important thing for everyone to win every field, so that's why education for trading is also important and he will earn best profit from this currency because he will proper read about it and he will better know how can trading make me rich.
Activity: 364

Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
Pages:
Jump to: