Pages:
Author

Topic: A trading chart does not play out to 100% - page 4. (Read 1013 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
At 70% I will say that's really overwhelming I mean if it works out then there wont be loss and bearish and all those things because you can perfectly predict the market Truth is never seem like that, other forces outside the market like news and stuffs can generally affect how the events turn Not everyday is a win That's called life
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yes both.

Cause for me, only using a FA would make the percentage analysis only 50%. We need TA to confirmation the FA analysis did the one of the sources we used for FA could be reacted to the price or not. That's why FA/TA always has some connection 70-80% percentage successful analysis, other 30% percentage the reason cause nobody have ability to always predict with a correct analysis no matter how good you are we can make a mistake.
Well, I agree on this. Joining forces of your technical and fundamental analysis will give perhaps near to accurate result.
I did not say it is a fixed word of accurate result because I know no one will perfectly predict the market price and for sure it is not giving 100% sure result even how good you are in flattening of chart price.

Indeed, it is all matters about speculations in the market. If you are willing to risk your money just make it sure only can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Yes both.

Cause for me, only using a FA would make the percentage analysis only 50%. We need TA to confirmation the FA analysis did the one of the sources we used for FA could be reacted to the price or not. That's why FA/TA always has some connection 70-80% percentage successful analysis, other 30% percentage the reason cause nobody have ability to always predict with a correct analysis no matter how good you are we can make a mistake.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
While trading, I have come to notice that most of the chart  only play out about 70% of the time at most, so no matter how good you are you still can't know everything.

So literally, I want to know your takes on this, does it apply to both FA/TA chart analyst or just general views?

Do guide me with comments
That should be pretty obvious, it is impossible that the market is going to move exactly as you predict every single time, there are simply too many factors to consider and if anything I still consider an accuracy of 70% to be very high, but I suppose it can be done if you are very talented at trading, however expecting a very high accuracy in your trades is probably one of the biggest mistakes that newbies make, they think they're going to win every single trade and when they don't they realize that their money management skills are weak and they lose a lot more money than what they thought, and then they take a risk that is too high on their next trades losing even more money in the process.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
While trading, I have come to notice that most of the chart  only play out about 70% of the time at most, so no matter how good you are you still can't know everything.

So literally, I want to know your takes on this, does it apply to both FA/TA chart analyst or just general views?

If you are a real trader 70% is enough i think. Because everything does not go accurate as they also give you result of 70% by different kinds of indicator. So some indicator may not work actual way so rest 30% is your assumptions that can make you successful.

Be a lucky.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
100% accuracy in trade is a big profit margin to an account, but if you are able to get a 70% that is fantastic even in physical business. In trading, you don't estimate for 100% because if you do, market might take a turn around before it gets to such high profit. Is better a 50% and above.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Ofcourse, it is hard to know everything.  I prefer developing strategies that work for me and I stick with them... whether they're strategies for fundamental or technical analysis.
And the strategies don't work 100%(probably from 40—50% up)
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
Technical analysis is still can't 70% for me. It's difficult, even some traders do lost sometimes and their charts become invalidate. That's why there is always a stop loss when we do trade incase our chart will fail, 70% is no for me.
But even we can't do 70%, we still able maximize it by minimizing the risk.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

As for fundamental, there is no way it can be represented in a chart because it is basically news, information or sentiment and people's biase mind and view which trigger market to a n area. On the other which is TA,technical. It is well represented in a chart and I believe it gives traders like 70% direction or more which keeps occurring maybe until a change in information. This information is fundamental and is able to cause big damage to all accounts active on the wrong wave.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
I am not one of them who trade by depends on price chart. Yes, its help you to realize previous price trend but doesn't mean this pattern will repeat again. We may just imagine a pattern according to our mind, it would match with reality. Predictions by analyse chart would not correct, there is no such as clear explanation about it. Different people make different chart pattern according to knowledge and experience. So on that case you will have to realize yourself from your past experiences how your thoughts work and you should take decisions accordingly.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
70% is mostly being generous. Why? Simply because you can't "predict" chart price movements when we're talking about fundamental news. Whatever your indicators are telling you, it could easily easily be invalidated by some news that affects the price in an opposite manner.
Activity: 421
Merit: 47

Pages:
Jump to: