Pages:
Author

Topic: A very very long term Hodling advice - page 7. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
January 08, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
15 years of hodl... That's very long and we don't know what can happen. Gov can regulate or ban crypto trading. So it is very risky to think that in 15 years crypto are going to be still here. But it may also be worth if crypto is still alive.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
January 08, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
As of now, I think ethereum would be good to hold for a very long term because it is slowly increasing and maybe for the next years, we don't know, maybe, it will reach the current price of bitcoin. The equivalent value of your small eth now will be large in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?

This is great as by the time they are grown ups, they will have an investment waiting for them to use. I advice that you diversify the portfolio to other top alt coins
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 10:10:09 AM
Ethereum Smiley
Activity: 392
January 08, 2018, 10:01:17 AM
Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?
Just use list of top 20 from coinmarketcap. If not all these coins will be successful after 15 years, definetly most of them will grow.  Smiley
good advice, I also have the same thought with you that the top level coin in markercap will have a good portion even for a very long period of time.
Activity: 812
January 08, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
My recommendation if you hold in a long time you can do hold for eth and btc coins, because the coin has a small risk to hold long term and the risk of decline is only temporary.
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
January 08, 2018, 09:50:18 AM
Spread the investment... divide between BTC/ETH and some more 'risky' alts
Activity: 532
January 08, 2018, 09:45:25 AM
go for bitcoin and ethereum for now or those top 100 or top 50 in the list. everyday or every month there are new altcoins with better concept are emerging and are more develop.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 09:24:04 AM
If you have more investment then invest in minexcoin,swissborg(ico),ethereum
Yes ethereum is one of coin that are good investment and good for long term. Although everyday, every year theres changes yet this is one of the coin that are really good and worth hodling.
Activity: 266
January 08, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
Ripple and Etherium are the best options for a term investment!!!
Activity: 280
January 08, 2018, 09:21:09 AM
If you have more investment then invest in minexcoin,swissborg(ico),ethereum
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
January 08, 2018, 09:20:57 AM
15 years is too long to leave, you can invest but check every 6 months please.
Activity: 98
January 08, 2018, 09:19:43 AM
Ethereum and Golem. I wouldn't recommend Bitcoin for 15+ years as other coin can overtake it by just being better and more popular. Eth and GNT are very unique in what they are doing and already established
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
January 08, 2018, 09:17:44 AM
Forget everything you know and hear about altcoins. It is Espers. Espers is hidden gem of the market soon will explde like shit. They just started its pos and pow.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
January 08, 2018, 09:16:57 AM
15yrs thats too long,we cant predict which altcoins or coins still exists in that time,but for sure BTC will still be around so i suggest you to get BTC for your kids.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
That sort of time frame, its BTC, ETH, LTC because they standing and stood the relative test of time.  BTC has flaws in the tech, and only if the fixes are implemented and wildly accepted will it survive another 10 years as leader.  LTC has somewhat similar problems but they aren't yet in evidence. ETH is therefore the obvious future contender.

Thats not to say the others will go anywhere, nor dismiss one of the many other coins taking the lead.  But there's simply too many and so many opportunities for failure or success.  15 year is too long in the internet age to predict, there are as yet unknown coins to be created or the entire ecosystem could collapse.  ETH is just the one currently most likely to go the distance.

I think LTC is the contender of Bitcoin, EThereum are good in smart contracts but the mining itself i will choose Ethereum in the long run. but transactions i would choose LTC. yes 15 years is too long.. maybe you're super rich as hell..
Activity: 119
January 08, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
Maybe you should manage this accounts and buy new coins) but I wish you good luck. It's difficult to predict in 15 years. And agree to hold top 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 08, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
That sort of time frame, its BTC, ETH, LTC because they standing and stood the relative test of time.  BTC has flaws in the tech, and only if the fixes are implemented and wildly accepted will it survive another 10 years as leader.  LTC has somewhat similar problems but they aren't yet in evidence. ETH is therefore the obvious future contender.

Thats not to say the others will go anywhere, nor dismiss one of the many other coins taking the lead.  But there's simply too many and so many opportunities for failure or success.  15 year is too long in the internet age to predict, there are as yet unknown coins to be created or the entire ecosystem could collapse.  ETH is just the one currently most likely to go the distance.
Activity: 14
January 08, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

Every year there are new coins with new technologies. Trends are changing too fast. Nobody will ever give you a good answer. I would say there is no currently such crypto that could be used in 15 years. Perhaps only ETH.
15 years from now - perhaps technology focused on quantum computing ?? or technology focused on graphene power ?? or supercomputers ?? interledgers ?? who knows, what will be in 15 years from now ? maybe KIM will throw one bomb and than ..........amen  Grin Wink
Activity: 546
January 08, 2018, 08:40:39 AM
I think I divide all the money into bitcoin and either it is risky and it is good to saving your future and it is best to choose bitcoin to invest your money and they are still on new born.
Pages:
Jump to: