Pages:
Author

Topic: A very very long term Hodling advice - page 9. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
Ethereum has the best perspective
Do ethereum do updates?

They've already seen some congestion issues the last weeks. Something basically only bitcoin has seen before, and where bitcoin only was a pay plattform and has become more of a storage of value plattform, ethereum has a more advanced system, and will lose more on congestion. If ethereum loses its edge due to congestion and making it unusable for its originally intended purpose like bitcoin has, it won't have the advantage bitcoin has being the first and original.
As a storage-of-value bitcoin will be a real tough contender.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
Ethereum has the best perspective
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 03:58:20 PM
SONM and GOLEM are both almost guaranteed profits for the long term future. also short term, but just slow.
Thats because this technology offers massive things and will be used by the whole world to render 4k movies etc. However: It's not really usable yet. In a year, it will be.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 03:56:28 PM
Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?

In this case you should pick the top 10 in the market cap.
Example: litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin, etc.
I believe above mention coin are more stable for keep long term.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
January 07, 2018, 03:45:12 PM
Hi, I hold a few tokens of varied nature and a few coins. I have setup a few eth addresses for the younger members of my family. I am talking about kids that are less than 3 yr old   Wink So, what would you include in their new accounts, so that they can use it in 15 yrs?
Just use list of top 20 from coinmarketcap. If not all these coins will be successful after 15 years, definetly most of them will grow.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 07, 2018, 02:49:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: