Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 16. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 20, 2018, 03:23:45 AM
I have wondered with that strategy before but you need to monitor the price all the time in able to take those profits and before anything else, your capital. It may be look easy, simple and plain but applying this strategy needs you to have a goodperfect timing for the price pump and dump as well. And what's good about this strategy, it's not only good with bitcoin but it can be applicable to all crypto's and this will also lead you to be a day trader but you have to add some % of profit/increase.

but the problem that sometimes we face is we don't know the perfect timing to place our order and we only could guess when the pump is come and wait and hope that our order is filled. sometimes we can sell with the price we want, but in the other time, our order sell cannot fill when the pump comes but it's fine for waiting another chance. but it needs more energy to stay at the monitor and watching the price in all of the time because we have another thing that we should do so it is better to not spend too much time at front of the monitor.
That's it, you need to know the perfect timing to place order and that's why there's a thing that we call monitoring. And this is what many bitcoin day traders are doing to different exchanges, it may seem to be easy for them because they used to do it and I guess it's already their source so they must stick to their plans and they have only one goal and that is no matter what happen, they have to earn. Energy, strength or whatever it is, it's not basically a problem. If you want to be like that, you must do something.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 19, 2018, 10:46:22 PM
I have wondered with that strategy before but you need to monitor the price all the time in able to take those profits and before anything else, your capital. It may be look easy, simple and plain but applying this strategy needs you to have a goodperfect timing for the price pump and dump as well. And what's good about this strategy, it's not only good with bitcoin but it can be applicable to all crypto's and this will also lead you to be a day trader but you have to add some % of profit/increase.

but the problem that sometimes we face is we don't know the perfect timing to place our order and we only could guess when the pump is come and wait and hope that our order is filled. sometimes we can sell with the price we want, but in the other time, our order sell cannot fill when the pump comes but it's fine for waiting another chance. but it needs more energy to stay at the monitor and watching the price in all of the time because we have another thing that we should do so it is better to not spend too much time at front of the monitor.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 19, 2018, 08:09:55 PM
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
January 19, 2018, 07:48:13 PM
A wise strategy for a bitcoin is: You should know and observe the flow of transaction of your bitcoin, good timing when you buy and sell your tokens, patience for you to study the flow of every move of your tokens and lastly I believe don't get your emotion involve in any decision or transaction that you've maid because in my personal experience I feel down, sad and depress when the time I sell my tokens and the next day it pump up or increase the value of my token. And then I wait to decrease the token and Ive buy some tokens again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 07, 2017, 10:03:02 AM
Yeah, Your strategy is simple trading. Sell high buy low. However, this requires more attention in the price when will it drop and when it will climb again. Also, this needs research, strategic planning and statistics for you to determine or predict the price. If you have time in doing this studies and planning you can exceed your goal.
just be careful also in which exchange you will perform this strategy most of the time a pumped group are present inside exchange so you also
needed to consider those actions, pumpers are simply a prey that always find their victims. deep study is the key in order to make a successful trade
whether its long or short terms.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 09:40:51 AM
Yeah, Your strategy is simple trading. Sell high buy low. However, this requires more attention in the price when will it drop and when it will climb again. Also, this needs research, strategic planning and statistics for you to determine or predict the price. If you have time in doing this studies and planning you can exceed your goal.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 07, 2017, 02:41:28 AM
Its a great strategy in order to increase your bitcoins.I think you're doing good with it its all call trading keep your strategy up.But you should always aware about the market impact keep your eyes on every single news that relate to it and always analyze the chart which is more important.
I think there is no other strategic way to gain profit on bitcoin i believe that buy and selling bitcoin is thr most profitable that to take any kinds of alow action.I tbink bitcoin is really more profitable on buying and selling strategy because we can decide on what particular time or maybe a time to sell btc because price of bitcoin is really unstable that is why wise strategy of bitcoin is buy and selling.
There are lots of strategies, and buying and selling is not the best. If everyone else would get into buying and selling as an exchanger, then there would be no profit and it would totally rubbish.

Other strategies can be trading. Traders buys from exchangers (those who are into buying and selling) and then use the Bitcoin for trading on different platform. Targeting a low rate and making direct Investment can be another good strategy.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 09:00:40 AM
Its a great strategy in order to increase your bitcoins.I think you're doing good with it its all call trading keep your strategy up.But you should always aware about the market impact keep your eyes on every single news that relate to it and always analyze the chart which is more important.
I think there is no other strategic way to gain profit on bitcoin i believe that buy and selling bitcoin is thr most profitable that to take any kinds of alow action.I tbink bitcoin is really more profitable on buying and selling strategy because we can decide on what particular time or maybe a time to sell btc because price of bitcoin is really unstable that is why wise strategy of bitcoin is buy and selling.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 22, 2017, 05:46:43 AM
you were doing great in your strategy! you are on the right track! you buy on the low then once it pump and made a dump like 10% you can buy agian and do thee same thing over and over again if you want to sell some well its up to you just make sure you are on the last pump !

For me the wiset strategy and at the same time the safest is just to increase your bitcoin savings through joining signature campaigns. You have no monetary capital other than your time and effort. Unlike trading and mining there's no risk of losing money of your own.
This is probably the most common and the wisest strategy as well when it comes to the buying and selling of the bitcoins.

The thing is that if someone wants to keep the most of Btcs in his hand, then he has to wait for the right time to buy some of it as when the prices are low and wait for the pumping phase which provokes an urge in the people to buy it at the rates you set and selling them on desirable prices would earn you some more to buy again with extra amount of profit. In this way the strategy keeps you safe both in terms of saving coins and earning via them.
The most right time to buy bitcoin is at the time of dump and bitcoin give chances to its investor frequently and yeah this is the main thing the best strategy and those who take the right decision of buying on the right time they have capability to earn a lot through bitcoin and bitcoin is all about investing money and then selling coins and if you are willing to buy then this time is suitable for your investment and to earn.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
November 18, 2017, 03:15:14 AM
you were doing great in your strategy! you are on the right track! you buy on the low then once it pump and made a dump like 10% you can buy agian and do thee same thing over and over again if you want to sell some well its up to you just make sure you are on the last pump !
I take a strategy that is quite similar to that of his. What I do every time is buy at a very low price, especially during a fall, I buy a lot of Bitcoin and then keep them and wait for an increase to make profits from it. But I’m not the type that watch price fall to low rate without selling off immediately– here is a breakdown of my strategy– let’s say that price falls to the a rate of $1000, and I bought two Bitcoins which happens to rise up to $7000 each.

If there happens to be a decrease going to a low as $6000, I will one Bitcoin and convert $6000 (as long as I’m sure it will continue to fall) once it falls down to like $4000, I will then buy in, and wait for it to rise back up to $7000 so that I will make bigger profit.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
November 16, 2017, 09:46:50 AM

For me the wiset strategy and at the same time the safest is just to increase your bitcoin savings through joining signature campaigns. You have no monetary capital other than your time and effort. Unlike trading and mining there's no risk of losing money of your own.
This is probably the most common and the wisest strategy as well when it comes to the buying and selling of the bitcoins.

The thing is that if someone wants to keep the most of Btcs in his hand, then he has to wait for the right time to buy some of it as when the prices are low and wait for the pumping phase which provokes an urge in the people to buy it at the rates you set and selling them on desirable prices would earn you some more to buy again with extra amount of profit. In this way the strategy keeps you safe both in terms of saving coins and earning via them.

yes the name of our game strategy must be able to process it well, do not random. every mistake must be in vain that we strive for, and if we have a coin that we are sold then we must wait for the right time as when the coin rises, then we sell.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 12:49:28 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
Wow nice strategy!!! I think with this method you can continue to roll your bitcoin and can probably make at least 1BTC later. I have similar method that I used but now I don't to trading because of prior job because for me you need to focus on trading so that you can already make a good profit out of it. But just like what other's have said, you need to have a perfec timing but it seems you have a lot of time in your time so this strategy perfectly fits you mate. Goodluck and I hope you earn 1 full BTC in the coming months.  Right now the price is dipping, perfect opportunity for you to get in now ...
Activity: 140
November 14, 2017, 12:13:37 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
what more can I say? Having a good strategy like that can really make you double your profit in a short period of time. Wise and safe strategy in trading business, but always be careful 'coz there's always a risk when you enter trading business.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 11:20:42 AM
Wise strategy for your bitcoin. Be smart, be innovative, and have perseverance.😎👌
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
November 14, 2017, 11:12:37 AM
You are actually doing right but this kind of strategy only works for people who do nothing but stare with the market all day long. If you really want to earn money they start trading altcoins this can give you a pretty good profit but a little bit more risky than trading bitcoin with fiat.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
November 14, 2017, 03:45:14 AM

I like your strategy in trading but i have another way of earning bitcoins, I started to work on bounty campaigns to earn coins then when i already have enough coins then that is the time when i invest in building a multiple mining rig. In that way i can hold my coins longer while mining coins so i can earn more profit passively.

Agree. I’m not really good at trading. And mining turned to be easier than I thought. So, it’s a very good way to be involved in crypto and of course earn money for those who aren’t into all these trading things.
The best thing which I like about bitcoin is that it has given us number of opportunities using which we can quite comfortably make as much money as we want.

In my opinion, the best way of making money in the world of bitcoin is to buy as many bitcoins as you can and hold them for quite a long period of time. This will for sure multiply the amount of money which you are investing.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 12:38:26 PM
you do the right way with that you get the benefit, i will learn your way hopefully i can also succeed as you have done.

Your doing great. Your strategy is what we called trading (short-term). Buying in low price and selling in a higher price. Though there's a little bit risk but if you have the trading plan, you can execute it wisely.
My strategy for bitcoin is pretty simple actually. I just buy bitcoin at a low value and sell it again at a high value. Then wait for the value to drop again.
I also join a lot of airdrops and i think that it really helps to invest in bitcoin more.
Activity: 340
November 13, 2017, 12:31:42 PM
If you're going to trade, this is a conservative and wise way to do it. So keep it up!

You preserve your principal investment by only selling off profit and then you're only using profit for future investments (bets), which keeps your risk lower. And if you were to have bought in at $3900 and then the price goes to $2900 you should busy some more. And if it falls to $1900 you should buy some more. And if it falls to $900 you should buy some more. And if it falls back to the low hundreds you should back the truck up and buy a load!
I really stock it in my wallet. When the bitciin price rise up i will convert it into peso. Another strategy is that continue posting so that more stakes in my campaign more tokens. And if i have more tokens. More bitcoins to come also.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
November 13, 2017, 10:08:46 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 12:36:01 PM

Pages:
Jump to: