Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 13. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
I do agree on your strategy and you are lucky enough to find just when to do what.
But for me, I would rather hold. It has the least risks and is guaranteed to yield profit and all that one needs to it is time and a bit of patience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:13:08 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

Holding that is the most wise strategy that you will be doing im the rest of your cryptocurrency career. Because is the most safest way in.order  for you to save up a pot of money because if you invest that thingninto some icos for example men i have been scammed by the most successful icos last week and that kinda suck because i invested a lot of money in that thing but  now there is nothing  that i can do wuth that thing i should just hold my money and just rely on pure holding and bounty
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 22, 2018, 02:34:27 AM
The strategies i use are long term and trading. I use 70% bitcoin for long term investments ie for 2 years and 30% for trading. By doing so i get 2 benefits and with trading can cover up the failure of long-term investment when the price drops.
I see this is a good investment. If it were me, I would think that the other 30% I would invest in good ICO projects would be able to bring in more profit. How do you think of this way?
ICO is now difficult to predict whether after the sale will get a good price or not. because every success of ico takes time to do according to the whitepaper and its roadmap
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 22, 2018, 02:25:16 AM
The strategies i use are long term and trading. I use 70% bitcoin for long term investments ie for 2 years and 30% for trading. By doing so i get 2 benefits and with trading can cover up the failure of long-term investment when the price drops.
I see this is a good investment. If it were me, I would think that the other 30% I would invest in good ICO projects would be able to bring in more profit. How do you think of this way?
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
April 22, 2018, 02:16:53 AM
That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.
April 21, 2018, 09:08:54 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 08:54:58 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
This plan is pretty good but still with small small mistakes there are few another mistakes that I think you should not do .
But here a big thing that is clearly we can see , that is , this procedure is along term and also low profitable .
But still with the long term.hodl and buy sell is giving profit according to as your hardwork is small .
Now come at the another factor that you can do according to my suggestion , you should make buy sell of the etherium coin with bitcoin because there is much fluctuations in the rate of the etherium with bitcoin , so do the same work with two or more coin will give you more better results easily .
Activity: 238
April 21, 2018, 07:55:28 AM
i want to share about my strategy with bitcoin i have to get my first capital and get can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy...there are some traders that I know use this strategy but they use it in altcoins. Your strategy is good because you did not lose anything since you already got back your capital and your profit is earning as well. In this way, you can multiply your coins in a short amount of time than just merely saving it in your wallet. It is risky since you need to have the right timing when to buy and to sell the coins and as long as you have the patience and knowledge in trading then you are in your way to become a profitable trader...
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 21, 2018, 07:06:45 AM
I think your strategy is good and is working for you since you are increasing your coins, keep it up. In time and with your patience and perseverance I know that you will be able to double or even triple the returns that you are getting out of it. Just an advise, you can also add some coins by participating and completing tasks for signature campaigns and bounties, it is a great way to add to your coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2018, 06:56:29 AM
We must certainly be able to determine a wise strategy or a specific purpose by constantly trying to adjust it to existing circumstances especially the price movements.
Well for me, besides still keep holding., of course, it would be nice I earn bitcoin or other income by not just investing only. Here, in this forum has been widely open for all of us to find many ways that can be profitable. In essence, we can really keep moving better without monotony.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 21, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increasing my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think? Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
The strategies you use are very true and very profitable for yourself. I really like your strategy and I will try as you do. Because the strategy you are doing is really very smart and provides huge benefits. I ended up learning a lot from you.
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 06:25:19 AM
That is a good strategy, wait always on the right time to make your invest double. This is what I'm doing too with my small amount investment.

Buy and sell is the most common strategy that investors are doing especially to digital currencies. I am doing this too but in the long run, I am doing it wrong since most of my earnings are being eaten up by the fees.
Activity: 253
April 21, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
That is a good strategy, wait always on the right time to make your invest double. This is what I'm doing too with my small amount investment.
Activity: 854
April 19, 2018, 01:48:38 AM
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

The strategy is excellent, to increase its capital in bitcoins, by making profit from sales at a higher price.

Your strategy is right and you are doing it in right way to increase the Bitcoins. Most of the people will sell all of their coins when Bitcoin price increases, so each one has his own strategy to follow and make money through Bitcoin trading.
April 19, 2018, 01:25:58 AM
In all actuality bitcoin is the most sultry exchanging market at this moment, more sweltering than stock exchanging, oil exchanging, gold exchanging and some other market now. The reason individuals trust this will keep on being a hot market is on account of blockchain technology which is the thing that enables transactions to occur without a focal trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 08:11:47 AM
in forex strategy maybe you implemented dow theory in your trading.we can make doubled our bitcoin balance using your strategy with the same deposit fund.hodl just increase our value in dollar , but not add our bitcoin balances.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
April 18, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

The best thing to do is just hold your coin and wait for its price to grow before selling it again, always remember that investing and selling your coins at the right time will make you earn a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Yes, the strategy is not bad, but it's even better ... it's called "hold." To catch waves in the market you need to have a lot of experience. In one of these waves you will not have time and will remain on the shore, and bitcoin will go to conquer new peaks without you ... The main thing is not only to catch all the waves, but also to find the time when to sell the asset completely, as in December-January.
Activity: 308
April 16, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
i post and post to gain higher rank so when i join the bounties i can earn more. The stakes given in higher rank are mostly big. After that bounty i joined, i will search for another one to join.
If you are participating in any of the bounty campaign or the signature campaign, then the only thing which can help you in making of better income is none other than that of getting higher ranks and that you can only get when you will put in enough of the efforts and will work harder. Other than this, you can also go for investing your money and that you can use your knowledge in getting an effective earning.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 13, 2018, 12:28:44 AM
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

The strategy is excellent, to increase its capital in bitcoins, by making profit from sales at a higher price.

he doing a good strategy but I am afraid his strategy won't work if bitcoin price is not stable and unpredictable like a few weeks ago. but still, I can see that he can do his strategy over and over in a few weeks ago because the price is always getting higher and then down again and this is happening in many times. I think if he can do this for 2-5 times in a week, I am sure that he can make a lot of profit because once the price increase, the price gap will be more than just $100.
Pages:
Jump to: