Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 19. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 07:02:54 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I admire you for doing that. You did it right. When i started my first trading, i find myself very emotional because i made the wrong investment, so instead of getting some profit, i incur some losses that i need to hold it for a long time to bring back my capital.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 19, 2017, 06:50:40 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

That's a healthy cycle of buy and sell you got there in my opinion. I think you are doing the right thing because the action you had taken yields you to a more profitable move.  You really also need to regularly monitor the price of bitcoins and trends for you to be always updated.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 06:26:34 PM
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

I like it, yes.  Remember to JUST IGNORE the dips, it will always comeback up - always.  May take a few days or weeks but that rise in value is always in the near future.  Your idea is clever.
A good strategy and planning can assure your success not only in trading or investment, but in all field of life. I think it is too much important to have good planning and strategy in all walks of like. In fact I also like the strategy adopted by some  member of bit coin discussion I also appreciate it as this strategy is so clever and wise. I will also follow this strategy in future because it has a great benefit in term of income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
October 19, 2017, 06:26:01 PM
.375BTC does not have much of a difference in what you have now which is .384BTC a .009BTC difference. Not to mention that you don't profit in the short term of what you are doing, selling half on profit hoping to see a dump is a bad idea because you really don't know when it will rise back up or if it will ever rise back up. This strategy is good if you are looking to accumulate more Bitcoin in the long run but this strategy will be better if you are selling all of your Bitcoin in order to have more profit in the next price increase.

I have realized this before. therefore, I have tried to sell all my assets rather than just securing my capital. and yes, I got more profit for that. but I also think about the value plus of my strategy. When I have sold my bitcoin by securing the amount of my capital, and then the price turns up, I can sell the rest. It makes the accumulation of sales price increases.

Short term trading is kinda like grabbing pips on charts.This type activity mainly called as scalping.Scalping is not worth your time if you can earn same amount with long term investing.Your eyes will stuck on screen of notebook and you will get tired frequently.Short term trading is not suitable for everyone.

i think scalping can work and can give a good earning if we have some skill to follow the price up and down because once you get stuck in the price while the price is moving down, then you only can waiting the price is up again and sometimes you need to wait for more longer. sometimes i am doing scalping but i don't doing more than 10x and i think or my feeling says its better to stop then i will leave the coins without having any coins in my wallet because its empty for my last selling and so far, i am make good profit.

There's always be a risk for this investment. Even other strategy could be more risky than this. I can't say that a long term investment could be more profitable than any other strategy. Because there's no one knows when this crypto currency will crash and dead, Probably 5 years or more? And a short time trading like this, was also a risky strategy. So, As long as you're still investing on crypto currency, you're  already decide to doing a risky investment.
Yes in every investment you will have to take risk because nothing is looking possible without the important factor of risk for example we planning for our future instead of our lack of knowledge about our future and we get the full benefits of that planning as well different nation are planning for their upcoming generations and that’s why the nation are developing with the passage of time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
October 19, 2017, 02:35:49 AM

I like it, yes.  Remember to JUST IGNORE the dips, it will always comeback up - always.  May take a few days or weeks but that rise in value is always in the near future.  Your idea is clever.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
October 19, 2017, 02:33:02 AM
.375BTC does not have much of a difference in what you have now which is .384BTC a .009BTC difference. Not to mention that you don't profit in the short term of what you are doing, selling half on profit hoping to see a dump is a bad idea because you really don't know when it will rise back up or if it will ever rise back up. This strategy is good if you are looking to accumulate more Bitcoin in the long run but this strategy will be better if you are selling all of your Bitcoin in order to have more profit in the next price increase.

I have realized this before. therefore, I have tried to sell all my assets rather than just securing my capital. and yes, I got more profit for that. but I also think about the value plus of my strategy. When I have sold my bitcoin by securing the amount of my capital, and then the price turns up, I can sell the rest. It makes the accumulation of sales price increases.

Short term trading is kinda like grabbing pips on charts.This type activity mainly called as scalping.Scalping is not worth your time if you can earn same amount with long term investing.Your eyes will stuck on screen of notebook and you will get tired frequently.Short term trading is not suitable for everyone.

i think scalping can work and can give a good earning if we have some skill to follow the price up and down because once you get stuck in the price while the price is moving down, then you only can waiting the price is up again and sometimes you need to wait for more longer. sometimes i am doing scalping but i don't doing more than 10x and i think or my feeling says its better to stop then i will leave the coins without having any coins in my wallet because its empty for my last selling and so far, i am make good profit.

There's always be a risk for this investment. Even other strategy could be more risky than this. I can't say that a long term investment could be more profitable than any other strategy. Because there's no one knows when this crypto currency will crash and dead, Probably 5 years or more? And a short time trading like this, was also a risky strategy. So, As long as you're still investing on crypto currency, you're  already decide to doing a risky investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
October 16, 2017, 09:13:28 PM
What you ate doing is what I call buy less hold more..
That is one of the good strategy you can do... keep it that way patience is the key and also timing..
If you have good amount of resource go for other type like trading ... good job
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 16, 2017, 09:08:34 PM

Activity: 538
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 08:52:58 PM

October 16, 2017, 08:34:56 PM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
October 15, 2017, 06:46:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 15, 2017, 06:39:52 AM
Yes that would be a good strategy,buying from dump and selling it when it rises.Ive been using that strategy too since I started this bitcoin thing.You can also try some investing sites as they are capable of making your bitcoin grow.
It is a standard strategy and widely used by people. but I also do not want to be hypocritical because so many people have benefited from the action. I was one of those who did the action, I bought a lot of bitcoin when the bitcoin price was dumped. although not necessarily an increase again but I am not worried and I am making this risky decision. but in the end I am happy because I have bought a lot of bitcoin. bitcoin prices are rising and I'm getting a lot of profits in a short amount of time.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
October 15, 2017, 06:26:47 AM
Well on that case everything went smoothly and you made some profit, but are you sure you can keep doing that? The problem in trading is always the same, you might find yourself going against the market, and you might lose money.

There is no reason to believe that the price of bitcoin will fall to zero, so buying bitcoins, whatever the price is should be a good thing, because they will eventually get higher than that (but this is making an investment and not trading). The problem here is knowing when to sell, because you might sell them when it looks they will start dropping, but they suddenly start rising again, and you just lost some money. I prefer to buy and hold every time I can. Right now I don't think I can go wrong with this strategy.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 15, 2017, 06:08:42 AM
Just take a look for date 15 every month , you can see the value increase and decrease ! As for now before bitcoin reach 15 Oct, the value already increase so for next 15 Nov, bitcoin value will decrease !! So if you have profit at the moment, sell some of them !

Nice information, it's really new for me. I do not think the OP strategy is wise. I'd rather collect Bitcoin over my paycheck every month and keep it until the price of Bitcoin goes up. I will not sell it because its price goes down or up, but I'll sell it when I've got a lot of profit. I will continue to save Bitcoin, but I will also sell Bitcoin when I need it.

Yeah nice analysis brother and yeah that may be happen but noting is certain here.
That's why whenever it pump hard I sell some of my bitcoin to take profit and the remaining will hold again and wait for the next pump.
In this way I can maximize my profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
October 15, 2017, 05:58:02 AM
My only strategy for bitcoin is hodl strategy.
I exchange to money only what i need and I am mostly holding so I don't have to think about buying and selling in wrong time.
Your strategy is common one, buy low - sell high, I don't see why is it important to post it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 05:54:58 AM
This is a very time consuming strategy and that implies that BTC will dump hard enough for you to get back in at an interesting position. I would not do that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
October 15, 2017, 05:54:15 AM
Just take a look for date 15 every month , you can see the value increase and decrease ! As for now before bitcoin reach 15 Oct, the value already increase so for next 15 Nov, bitcoin value will decrease !! So if you have profit at the moment, sell some of them !

Nice information, it's really new for me. I do not think the OP strategy is wise. I'd rather collect Bitcoin over my paycheck every month and keep it until the price of Bitcoin goes up. I will not sell it because its price goes down or up, but I'll sell it when I've got a lot of profit. I will continue to save Bitcoin, but I will also sell Bitcoin when I need it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 05:53:02 AM
Yes that would be a good strategy,buying from dump and selling it when it rises.Ive been using that strategy too since I started this bitcoin thing.You can also try some investing sites as they are capable of making your bitcoin grow.
October 15, 2017, 05:48:02 AM
Just take a look for date 15 every month , you can see the value increase and decrease !
As for now before bitcoin reach 15 Oct, the value already increase so for next 15 Nov, bitcoin value will decrease !!
So if you have profit at the moment, sell some of them !

You're a next level trader, I just realized it.in the middle of every month was the time when bitcoin to touch its peak, or its bottom. I should add this reference to my own strategy. I believe you use the same strategy like mine. And I wonder how much profit you have earn by realize this important thing.  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 14, 2017, 09:41:46 AM
Your strategy with buying and selling of Bitcoin was good, you buy at low price and sell at high price, that was the fundamental of trading.

How you will determine the moment to sell or buy Bitcoin the only thing that bothers me.
Pages:
Jump to: