Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 20. (Read 6311 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
October 14, 2017, 09:30:32 AM
Just take a look for date 15 every month , you can see the value increase and decrease !
As for now before bitcoin reach 15 Oct, the value already increase so for next 15 Nov, bitcoin value will decrease !!
So if you have profit at the moment, sell some of them !
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 09:28:50 AM
strategy for my Bitcoin. I will use my Bitcoin wisely to use Bitcoin just because Bitcoin will probably keep rising in the future.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 09:27:13 AM
First of all, understand the value of bitcoin and understand the rise or fall of the biocide as a virtual stock. So I use the knee to buy sold in the neck is the most reasonable Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 09:15:54 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
Well this strategy will work for sure but it would take a long time and top of it the bitcoin growth rate everytime is not sure.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 09:13:14 AM
The wisest strategy, and easiest, is to just buy them and hold them. The price has a long way to go before it actually reaches its full potential so just educate yourself in the meantime as you watch the price grow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
October 13, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
bitcoin price now is too expensive for us which don't have big money so we can not buy full of the amount of the bitcoin but we still have many ways to earn bitcoin. my wise strategy is if you still have money in your account, then you can wait a moment because i am sure after the increasing of the price, there will be correction price to come. and in that time, you can buy bitcoin if you really want to have bitcoin before the price is continue to rise. but you need to analyze first before you buy because with the analyze, you can know what is the good price for you to buy so you never regret in the future when the price is going to down.

I believe it's true, that after the pump, there would be a dump will coming, that's a common habits of cryptocurrency. But I prefer to sell my bitcoin on a peak price, and wait the dump for buy back again. It's have been proven could increase my amount of bitcoin. Depends how and when you decide to sell and buy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
October 12, 2017, 11:19:16 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

Your on a right track! buying at a low price of bitcoin and sell it in a high price. Yes it is easy to use this basic method but you need an almost perfect timing for every trade to gain some profit. Analyzing price chart, reading some news and talks about bitcoin will be a factor for this. As long as you are gaining just go with your strategy.
Activity: 318
October 12, 2017, 11:14:29 PM
With the current strategy, you are doing the right thing and have high growth potential. I just say it's possible because investing in Bitcoin depends on your time and luck. It's important to buy and sell the right timing so be aware of it. Besides, you will be very emotional and you will be wrong. So I always advise people to save their wages and buy Bitcoin at the moment it's down. It was not difficult so there were many successful people
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 12, 2017, 11:12:47 PM
bitcoin price now is too expensive for us which don't have big money so we can not buy full of the amount of the bitcoin but we still have many ways to earn bitcoin. my wise strategy is if you still have money in your account, then you can wait a moment because i am sure after the increasing of the price, there will be correction price to come. and in that time, you can buy bitcoin if you really want to have bitcoin before the price is continue to rise. but you need to analyze first before you buy because with the analyze, you can know what is the good price for you to buy so you never regret in the future when the price is going to down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 11:05:49 PM
If you ask in this forum everyone who answers you is yes. It depends on you whether you can buy or not. The decision is up to you so you can answer it. I'm afraid you're new. When you asked it to be on september 19 and if you invested it then you probably know the answer today.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
October 12, 2017, 10:25:02 PM
your strategies were good with your basic capital you're able to buy and buy again and makes your bitcoin was increase but with the current price it doesn't really works because the price looks stable $4000 above unless the price might be back to $2000 then your bitcoin maybe increase with very fast

Actually, every strategy has the right and bad time to implements. Just like this, If you're using this method while the bitcoin price was stable, altought you will not get a profit from it. But whe you see nowadays, while the price are in the peak, I believe this strategy could work to increase your amount of bitcoin. I understand that is difficult to decide when was the peak, is it a peak already or it will continue to rise. But at least, we could decide to cash out while it is near the peak, not must be in peak. good luck.
it will only up for us ,how we will make decusion and how we do research, having some saving and doing some strategies on learning to trade and do some research will be fine as long as yu know what you're doing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 09:58:58 PM
If i have a bitcoin left i will Hold my Bitcoin until fork this october to get some free Bitcoin gold then put it on alts that have a potential growth on value long term..
October 12, 2017, 09:49:17 PM
your strategies were good with your basic capital you're able to buy and buy again and makes your bitcoin was increase but with the current price it doesn't really works because the price looks stable $4000 above unless the price might be back to $2000 then your bitcoin maybe increase with very fast

Actually, every strategy has the right and bad time to implements. Just like this, If you're using this method while the bitcoin price was stable, altought you will not get a profit from it. But whe you see nowadays, while the price are in the peak, I believe this strategy could work to increase your amount of bitcoin. I understand that is difficult to decide when was the peak, is it a peak already or it will continue to rise. But at least, we could decide to cash out while it is near the peak, not must be in peak. good luck.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
September 26, 2017, 12:52:20 AM

The best strategy is to hold coins in the days when price is low and then hold it to the price rising days and when these days come one should earn profit by selling them by trading and best way to gain profit is to keep patience and wait for the time to struck and you’ll enjoy the profit and bitcoin assure you for good profit.
Activity: 419
September 25, 2017, 09:06:05 AM

Bit coin can be used for both investment and trading purposes. People carry on different strategies for both. Those people who use bitcoins for investment purposes plan its long term use through which they can get profit in next 5-10 years while those who use bit coin for trading purposes often buy bitcoins when their prices are low and sell when their prices are high.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2017, 09:08:33 AM
September 12, 2017, 08:54:14 AM
Yeah. This is a widely used strategy. It is called the “buy, hold and sell strategy”. Basically you buy your Bitcoin or whatever you want at a nice and low price. Then you hold your Bitcoin for a while, until the price jumps back up, and then sell. You can make a decent amount of profit with this strategy. By the way, I don’t think that you will be able to buy Bitcoin at 2000 $USD anymore. Bitcoin price is way too high for that to happen. It could crash, but it is unlikely. The best that you are probably going to get is most probably much higher. I would suggest that you buy Bitcoin now. It seems to corrected and stabilised. Perhaps, it may rise in the near future.

You're right, bitcoin looks strong at $4,1K yesterday, but it seems to down again. I actually never get the lowest price or the highest price. It's difficult to predict when the price stop falling or when the price stop jumping. But I always learn from those thing, and other mistake i've been done, Like I just say, mistake are proof hat you're trying.
September 12, 2017, 06:41:48 AM
That's what a good traders do. All i may say is you already have a good strategy on trading "buy it low and sell it on high" but the thing is that you  just sell a bitcoin equivalent on what you've invested and buy low again using it, that's a good one. The only advise i can give to you is
•Always be active at market since market is a wild place you will not know what will happen to the price there.
•Always have patience.
•Don't let your emotion eats you.
•Always stsy calm.
That's the only advise i think i can give since you already have a great strategy and i may say i learned from you. Good luck sir and thank you  Smiley
The wise strategy for me in bitcoin is to work harder than before and hold it for long long long run of time. Also I agree that we need to be patience on waiting, because bitcoin will always increase time by time.
I am in favor of this guys. I will do the same thing. It is very important to be patient specially in trading. Holding bitcoin can get more profit.

Glad to hear that, and yes, every strategy sure have a weakness on it. And what are you mention above was some of it weakness. it need patience, you should be more attention to market and also news that can impact to its price ( just like bad news in china yesterday). So it's not that simple to do this. Always provide your free money, to buy the dip, because it can be happen anytime, keeping your money on bitcoin are more profitable than in the bank.
Activity: 385
Merit: 266
September 12, 2017, 05:53:09 AM
Yeah. This is a widely used strategy. It is called the “buy, hold and sell strategy”. Basically you buy your Bitcoin or whatever you want at a nice and low price. Then you hold your Bitcoin for a while, until the price jumps back up, and then sell. You can make a decent amount of profit with this strategy. By the way, I don’t think that you will be able to buy Bitcoin at 2000 $USD anymore. Bitcoin price is way too high for that to happen. It could crash, but it is unlikely. The best that you are probably going to get is most probably much higher. I would suggest that you buy Bitcoin now. It seems to corrected and stabilised. Perhaps, it may rise in the near future.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 03:03:16 AM
just be honest. I have not had a special strategy or anything. I just buy and hold bitcoin until the time is not specified (exactly until bitcoin price rises in a conducive situation). if we can find the right moment, we can get many benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: