Pages:
Author

Topic: A wise strategy for your bitcoin - page 21. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 02:59:09 AM
The wisest strategy of Bitcoin is buying and holding it can be tempting to sell but you never know when the price is going to crash or rise up and it is not wise to try to time the market just buy and hold!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
September 06, 2017, 04:35:19 AM
I think everyone is using that strategy because that's the best way to earn bitcoin thru investment but you really need to watch the market fluctuations, if you are doing bitcoin during your idle time and you have a regular job it will become difficult for you to keep an eye on the board for me it still more wiser keeping your coins for a long term period then sell them after 2 or 3 years that will surely give you a good profit.
That is the right thing to do if a person who have bitcoin or uses bitcoin then it is better for him to keep in long term and it is the best for almost all the bitcoin user because they can save time and money in that strategy which can give them a huge return after a few years of holding so even though you have job or not then holding bitcoin is a great strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
September 06, 2017, 02:26:26 AM
Its certainlg all about timing and being
Able to buy bitcoin when the price falls like
We just had in the last 24 hours, but you
Have to be checking at least every 12 hours.
A lot can change in 12 bitcoin hours.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
September 06, 2017, 01:33:35 AM
I think everyone is using that strategy because that's the best way to earn bitcoin thru investment but you really need to watch the market fluctuations, if you are doing bitcoin during your idle time and you have a regular job it will become difficult for you to keep an eye on the board for me it still more wiser keeping your coins for a long term period then sell them after 2 or 3 years that will surely give you a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
September 06, 2017, 01:10:41 AM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.
Not the best strategy I have heard of or thought of, but a decent and a good strategy and yes, you can get some profit for sure and this is what most people do, sell high and buy low and maybe put their hands in altcoin which also seem to be very profitable.  But be careful one mistake and you will suffer a huge loss.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
September 06, 2017, 12:53:53 AM
That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.
i agree with your opinion is great because i blileve bitcoin goes uprise again after the dips. i think after the issue about bitcoin hard fork this coming november the price value of bitcoin pumping uprise and the return profit after you can buy the bitcoin at lower price you become happy holding bitcoin for long terms.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 09:27:10 PM
That strategy requires you to have good timing on the market. But the problem is, by doing so, it will make you emotional and you will be prone to make mistakes making you lose some of your money.

If you want the best strategy for ordinary investors like us, "buy the dips". If you have a job you should save 20% of your monthly salary and make that available to buy when Bitcoin's price is falling.

This topic should be on trading but this is what I'm doing I'm setting the sell to a price of 20-40% but I'm not using the profit to buy another btc. Some times I'm using it to buy some alts or cashing it out  to pay for monthly expenses. And when I got lucky and the alts that I bought gave me a promising profit then I will buy again a Btc.
Activity: 420
September 05, 2017, 08:36:52 PM
That's what a good traders do. All i may say is you already have a good strategy on trading "buy it low and sell it on high" but the thing is that you  just sell a bitcoin equivalent on what you've invested and buy low again using it, that's a good one. The only advise i can give to you is

•Always be active at market since market is a wild place you will not know what will happen to the price there.
•Always have patience.
•Don't let your emotion eats you.
•Always stsy calm.

That's the only advise i think i can give since you already have a great strategy and i may say i learned from you. Good luck sir and thank you  Smiley
The wise strategy for me in bitcoin is to work harder than before and hold it for long long long run of time. Also I agree that we need to be patience on waiting, because bitcoin will always increase time by time.

I am in favor of this guys. I will do the same thing. It is very important to be patient specially in trading. Holding bitcoin can get more profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 08:23:30 PM
That's what a good traders do. All i may say is you already have a good strategy on trading "buy it low and sell it on high" but the thing is that you  just sell a bitcoin equivalent on what you've invested and buy low again using it, that's a good one. The only advise i can give to you is

•Always be active at market since market is a wild place you will not know what will happen to the price there.
•Always have patience.
•Always stsy calm.

That's the only advise i think i can give since you already have a great strategy and i may say i learned from you. Good luck sir and thank you  Smiley
The wise strategy for me in bitcoin is to work harder than before and hold it for long long long run of time. Also I agree that we need to be patience on waiting, because bitcoin will always increase time by time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
September 05, 2017, 08:15:22 PM
Hello everyone, I want to share about my strategy with bitcoin and I need your advice.
So the example is, I've buy bitcoin in price $2000/btc with amount $750 so I have 0.375 btc. When the price climb to $4100/btc, I sell my 0.184 btc to get my first capital and get $754.4 and 0.191 btc left .then when the price dump again to around $3900, I buy it again with my $754.4, so I get 0.193xxx btc and  my total btc is 0.384xx. With my $750 I can keep increase my bitcoin with this strategy. So what do you think. Am I doing right with my bitcoin? Or you have any advice. Please explain.

it seems like a good strategy, because we benefit from initial capital, well though a little bit, but at least it's one good way of trading and can make you rich slowly, but maybe you should be more patient again, because wait for bitcoin prices up and down is not easy. It takes extra patience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
September 05, 2017, 08:01:02 PM
That's what a good traders do. All i may say is you already have a good strategy on trading "buy it low and sell it on high" but the thing is that you  just sell a bitcoin equivalent on what you've invested and buy low again using it, that's a good one. The only advise i can give to you is

•Always have patience.
•Always stsy calm.

That's the only advise i think i can give since you already have a great strategy and i may say i learned from you. Good luck sir and thank you  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
September 05, 2017, 07:24:04 PM
It is a good strategy, as long as you can earn profit with the strategy then that strategy is working, but you need to take a step further, you need to learn to predict what is the factors that caused the price to go up and down and what is the minimum and maximum price that possibly reach, if you already know this things it will make you easier to make a decision in trading
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
September 05, 2017, 07:09:01 PM
I think you did a good strategy, but it may not always work. Also you can invest on other ways, like trading altcoins or just buy and hold your bitcoins for for future appreciation.
Activity: 406
September 05, 2017, 07:02:29 PM

That's a very simple technique your are using to get profit from bitcoin. That's the basic rule of trading, buy a low price and sell at high. So nothing new in it. If you can monitor the market and play it right, the profit is yours and it will work every single time. You don't have worry about it.

However, try some different techniques as well, like arbitraging. It is buying from one exchange at a lower price and selling at a different exchange at higher price. It is a very good technique and if you have time, then you can make full use of it. Just visit coinmarketcap website to know the different offer price in different exchanges. It will reward your suitably.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 05, 2017, 06:54:19 PM
Yes you have just done a nice way of gaining. Which is buying bitcoin on the time of dump is the best strategy of gaining a profit because you can buy it at a lower price so that when the price rate pumps, you can surely have regain what you have spent on buying that can enable you to buy larger quantity the next time the price rate dumps and just continue the cycle of buying and selling which can lead you to expand your bitcoin capacity which is really beneficial
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
September 05, 2017, 06:50:25 PM
My wise Bitcoin strategy:
First, before Bitcoin enters the retracement peroid, sell your BTC to USD, then rebuy BTC once it reached the dip.

Next, now that Bitcoin has reached the dip. Buy an altcoin. Make sure the coin has already dump a couple of times due to retracement. Make sure to buy the dip.

Profit.

Wait for the next retracement, how? Learn chart reading.
Activity: 602
September 05, 2017, 06:43:08 PM
It's very hard to time the market, so the easier thing to do is just buy during dips and hold them for a long period of time. The length in which you are willing to hold would also depend on what your target is. If you don't have any short term targets, might as well just hold what you bought and just wait for it to grow in value over the years.
Actually, the best strategies that you could do if you want to gain more income is to hold your bitcoin. In addition to that, holding is one best way to earn and make more income. Holding of bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. Lastly, just hold your bitcoin and become next millionaire in the future.
Yeah, if we do not have any knowledge about trading and do not want to risk, holding bitcoin will definitely be a wise strategy but if we want to earn more bitcoin, want to become rich, want to become the next millionaire in the future, we should learn about trading right now. Trading altcoin is the shortest way to help us become millionaires, altcoin is often pumped strong, we can hold potential altcoin the same way we hold bitcoin, in a short time, we will be surprised about our profit.
Dude, are you trolling us? Since when have the altcoins started to grow quickly (assuming this term is equal to pumping strongly)? Bitcoins still provide with a greater chance of converting a mediocre into a millionaire than altcoins. BCC is far better than ETH in my opinion.
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 04, 2017, 10:50:48 AM
Try to invest in some big ICO, cause there is an additional bonus on the first weeks of ICO. As well you've got an opportunity to invest in altcoins. Don't miss that chance, as this thing is just starting.
Activity: 381
September 04, 2017, 10:39:59 AM
Nice strategy! I think you are doing
the right thing with your bitcoin.
Activity: 406
September 04, 2017, 10:35:21 AM
yeah you are on right track about bitcoin....keep it up..and follow the real time update about bitcoin and analisys the marketcap that's it.
Pages:
Jump to: