Pages:
Author

Topic: [A2A] STeX EXCHANGE | All Coins, One Platform - page 24. (Read 3708 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
How does STeX.Exchange make money if you are giving away 100% of the com- mission to token holders?
Activity: 56
What will the ICO funds that STeX.Exchange collected be used for?
Activity: 42
What are the margin requirements for options?
Activity: 456
So if we hold the token we can get dividend from it. It will make this token securities right ? I am affraid if this token is securities then sec will posibly come to us and seize the exchange and the whole project. Also people from usa and singapore and china can buy it. Any other explanation about this token utility or securities ?

SEC has no power over the project and security is not an illegal thing. The problem would be that STeX EXCHANGE cannot do full-scale marketing for the security token ICO since public offering is banned in some countries.
Activity: 456
Seems good project like Binance

Imagine if Binance offered 100% dividend distribution among token holders like STeX EXCHANGE. Even the cheaper BNB ICO-participants would be driving Lambos on their way to their yacht at the docks, just waiting for that passive income to accumulate into eventually affording their own private island a few months down the line.
How will I be able to create my own Hedge Fund?

If you are a professional trader we will provide built-in out-of-the-box features to manage other people’s coins. It will be similar to the PAMM accounts functionality and in fact the same as Mutual or Hedge Funds.

Thank you for your quick answer
Activity: 38

If you are a professional trader we will provide built-in out-of-the-box features to manage other people’s coins. It will be similar to the PAMM accounts functionality and in fact the same as Mutual or Hedge Funds.
Had the presale cap been attained?
The hard cap of 15,000 ETH was reached 14 hours before the actual deadline and Presale was closed automatically at the very same moment.

Thank you very much. have a nice day
Is Stex exhange team currently three people? The rest still has to be hired?
Of course not. A lot more people are working in STeX and as the project is getting more speed we hire more people. Three people are the core developers/founders only that are mentioned on our website.
More information for you:

Currently, the STeX.Exchange team has 12 individuals working on the project and is rapidly growing. We are adding more staff as needed. At the moment only three core people are public persons. The rest of the team is not disclosed since they are paid salaries and we don’t want our competitors to meddle with this.

Especially Nicholas Prays, A founder of a renowned KeyCAPTCHA which was a candidate for buyout by Google.

thank you. you are the best
The hard cap of 15,000 ETH was reached 14 hours before the actual deadline and Presale was closed automatically at the very same moment.
Of course not. A lot more people are working in STeX and as the project is getting more speed they hire more people. Three people are the core developers/founders only that are mentioned on their website.
More information for you:

Currently, the STeX.Exchange team has 12 individuals working on the project and is rapidly growing. they are adding more staff as needed. At the moment only three core people are public persons. The rest of the team is not disclosed since they are paid salaries and they don’t want their competitors to meddle with this.

Especially Nicholas Prays, A founder of a renowned KeyCAPTCHA which was a candidate for buyout by Google.

The next ICO, STE Price is predicted  : 1000 STE = 2.5 ETH
Is this a good price?  Huh Huh

I think that's a good price and maybe this is the last chance for us to buy STE at the cheapest price  Grin

yes, because it's great project. Many people are waiting for the next ICO. I hope the eth prices will not be too high  Cheesy
Of course not. A lot more people are working in STeX and as the project is getting more speed they hire more people. Three people are the core developers/founders only that are mentioned on their website.
Can tokens be moved between wallets and do I keep all benefits, if so? Right now they are on my MEW but I’m buying a hardware wallet soon
You can access one and the same wallet from any wallet manager using the same
private keys. No need to move your balance between different wallets. STE tokens
become transferrable after the ICO has ended. Transferred tokens will not receive
a 20% bonus. This is one of the ways we protect the price of STE.
thank you for answering my question Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
So if we hold the token we can get dividend from it. It will make this token securities right ? I am affraid if this token is securities then sec will posibly come to us and seize the exchange and the whole project. Also people from usa and singapore and china can buy it. Any other explanation about this token utility or securities ?
How can Stex Exchange solve the liquidity problem?
With their unique HFT algorithms, originally developed to work on traditional stock
exchanges, they can solve this problem: providing access to all trading possibilities
from one trading platform and one trading account - in the blink of an eye.

Thank you Liny.
How's about Liquidity aggregation? Do you know any information?

One of their solutions to solve the liquidity problem is to aggregate offers from
many other exchanges in one place. Big orders will be executed on STeX at better
prices thanks to the automatic collection of all of the best offers from various
exchanges.

I total agree with rosy
How can Stex Exchange solve the liquidity problem?
With their unique HFT algorithms, originally developed to work on traditional stock
exchanges, they can solve this problem: providing access to all trading possibilities
from one trading platform and one trading account - in the blink of an eye.

Thank you Liny.
How's about Liquidity aggregation? Do you know any information?

One of their solutions to solve the liquidity problem is to aggregate offers from
many other exchanges in one place. Big orders will be executed on STeX at better
prices thanks to the automatic collection of all of the best offers from various
exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: