Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion - page 13. (Read 2724 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 09:25:09 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?
I am an ANTI because it is the same like killing a person. Children's are blessing and it is the gift of God. So say No to abortion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
January 08, 2018, 08:20:06 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
I am against the idea of abortion. Abortion is a sin because you are killing the innocent child inside the womb. Afterall, the mother of that baby is the responsible why she became pregnant. In all aspect, abortion kills and abortion is a big sin.
Activity: 28
January 08, 2018, 05:55:15 AM

Abortion is killing of ones life. So I am anti abortion for the rest of my life. Killing of ones life for whatever reason is a sin not only on the eye of god but to our society. We may not yet ready enough to become good parents but we must think that not all married people have the gift like yours. We have to think of this, some couple do everything just to have child and they adopt if they fail at the end. So, even we are not ready to become a parents, abortion is not the key to become happy after all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
January 08, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

Nope, i don't agree with abortion. What you could do is go with the pregnancy and put the kid in sn orphanage. This of course gives the kid a chance to live their lives and puts the choice in their hands. I mean barring medical conditions where a pregnancy might cause the mother to die then abortion is the way to go, of course this choice should be done by the mother it's her life by the way. Outside these exceptions then abortion shouldn't be an option. There are alot of contraceptives if you just like the sex
Activity: 360
January 08, 2018, 04:20:43 AM

I really don't get the whole idea of abortion. In the first place, this is the modern times, and there are various of contraceptives created to avoid taking the life of an unborn baby. Still, people result to abortion for the most simplest reasons, such as not being ready or just because one of the parent left the the spouse or husband. Still, this should not be enough to take life.
Activity: 105
January 08, 2018, 03:36:27 AM
I am anti in abortion. Having a baby is a gift from god. No one could get the life of the baby except from god. Abortion is a crime.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
Berakhirnya suatu kehamilan sebelum janin mencapai berat dari 500 gram atau umur kehamilan kurang dari 22 minggu atau buah kehamilan belum mampu untuk hidup di luar kandungan
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 08, 2018, 01:33:43 AM
I'm against abortion,b its a big sin. It is killibg an innocent child. I don't understand couple had sex and can't do the consequences when the girl got pregnant. Please don't have sex when you are not ready for responsibility. Or use contraceptives atleast.
Activity: 39
January 07, 2018, 11:44:51 PM
Arguments about abortionbhas been around of sometime now.abortion is evil whoever enganged in abortion is a murder..
Activity: 126
January 07, 2018, 11:35:50 PM
I'm not in favor of abortion because you force to die the fetus inside your womb and it's a mortal sin, as long you entry to that problem of being a pregnant you should know first the advantages and disadvantages and effect to your self sooner or later
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 10:53:54 PM
it is an evil act and a big sin.  Life is precious and a very special gift from God. 
Activity: 252
January 07, 2018, 09:11:25 PM
Since ancient times, abortions have been done using herbal medicines, sharp objects, by coercion, or other traditional method methods. In some jurisdictions, abortion is legalized in certain cases such as rape, fetal problems, poverty, maternal health risks or incest.
Activity: 89
January 07, 2018, 08:45:18 PM
abortion discussing a life in the womb that has never been given life in this world a pregnancy that can not afford a mother's many abortion types or why she drops the child into their home maybe because of the problem or not yet ready for responsibility as a mother. Huh
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 06:06:27 PM
The issue of abortion is now common with the youth and is a worried to most parents. Abortion is the process of taking away an unwanted pregnancy using several means. I am anti abortion. I will advice you keep the baby.. because there are so many dangers in the process of aborting the child. One can die in the process of aborting the child. So I m always advising women to keep unwanted pregnancies because there are so many dangers with the abortion process.
Activity: 31
January 07, 2018, 01:04:34 PM
anti abortion

Abortion is an action to terminate a pregnancy by expending a conception before the fetus can live outside the womb. It is a medical abortion or in medical science. Abortion is also in the negative sense defined as intentional abortion because it does not want the fetus (usually common in women who are pregnant out of wedlock).
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 09:37:24 PM
Abortion was a great sin for a mother killing her own child. Babies were God's gift and blessings in every family and only God has the authority to redeem us. If you made a sin and caused unwanted pregnancy you just need to accept it and love your child and do not ever make a sin again by having an abortion.
Activity: 27
January 01, 2018, 08:49:39 PM
Very controversial issue. A woman has the right to decide how to act, and it should not be condemned, since it is the choice of every woman and everyone has their own life situation. But if someone turned to me for advice, I would advise NOT to have an abortion.
Activity: 194
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
January 01, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

PRO because we make mistakes in live and every mistake we are able to correct. I am not one for hurting anything but if that thing will negatively hurt your life and therefore their life it is your and their best interest for you to end it early.
Activity: 98
January 01, 2018, 08:27:42 PM
Some reasons of why comes in abortion is only legal specific cases like rape,  poverty, deceased or afraid of their parents. Abortion is the killing of fetus in the womb andat least 72 hours.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
January 01, 2018, 01:02:20 AM
Im a ANTI abortion because Abortion is a crime and that baby is the best gifts from God. I don't understand other people (man and women) that doing sex and then if a women got pregnant and they realize that they not ready they want to take away he baby, their own flesh and blood nahhhh!!! when the time they do that things they not think first that theirs a positivity or a chance that their having a baby. Or why not give birth to the baby and then give it to the people whose dont have a baby or willingly gave a beautiful and successful life to that child. Except do the abortion if theres a acceptable medical reason.
Pages:
Jump to: