Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion - page 17. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 25, 2017, 04:06:37 PM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?

I am against abortion because I am a pro-life person. Our life is given by God and no one has a right to take it away from us. We must value each other's life even the unborn ones. They also have the right to be born and to live. They are here for a purpose and they are a gift of heaven so no matter how hard the situation is, we must protect them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 25, 2017, 03:40:01 PM
Why should one abort a baby in todays world . There is no excuse to abort a baby. You will regret it today or tomorrow. Keep the baby and he might grow and you will be proud of him.
Never been a fan of abortion, I feel that if you are stupid enough to get pregnant in this current world where there is a lot contraceptive that prevents pregnancy,  then you should be ready to have the kids and raise them and what pains me is that there are aborting children all the time. Why should any reasonable government help you to abort .
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 02:34:46 PM
I think, there is no religion that allows abortions. The baby in the womb also has the right to feel alive.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 01:59:23 PM
I do not agree with the existence of abortion, I am sure that the abortion will kill the baby being in the womb.
Activity: 50
December 25, 2017, 01:32:14 PM
Why should other people decide for a woman,make her have an abortion or not?!This is the right person to decide,maybe she was raped, or too young.Maybe the baby will be born disabled.Let them decide.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 01:21:33 PM
Abortion-infanticide! Against abortion! The person who committed the abortion in principle no longer needs to commit other sins in order to go to hell !! It's enough..
Activity: 115
December 25, 2017, 01:20:10 PM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

im ANTI Abortion. whatever the reason, abortion is the same as murder.

I agree with you,I am against committing abortion, which before God is committing Murder. Pregnancy came as a result of God's approval of sexual act performed within the marriage setting.Any thing outside this can lead to unwanted pregnancy and abortion .
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
December 25, 2017, 12:29:37 PM
Abortion is mostly done by minors who didn't have any education.Abortion is very dangerous for life.Some people deliberatly persuade women to abortion, because they know they aren't capable of children.
Activity: 129
December 25, 2017, 06:45:32 AM
Anti! I believe we are given a privilege to live. Let God dictate where and when are we going to die, do not put death in our hands. Those innocent babies, they are the future of our nation. We are not just killing their lives, we are also killing their future, privileges to smile, privileges to play and even the hope of our nation. STOP ABORTION!!
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
December 25, 2017, 06:05:19 AM
Why should one abort a baby in todays world . There is no excuse to abort a baby. You will regret it today or tomorrow. Keep the baby and he might grow and you will be proud of him.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 05:46:25 AM

I am one of those who strongly disagree with abortion. It is killing and we all know that killing is illegal in the eyes of the law and it is against the will of the Lord. We might say that couples or pregnant women may have their own reasons but it's still against the will of God. We must value the life we have and a baby's life. They also have the right to be born and to live.
Activity: 633
December 25, 2017, 05:42:20 AM

I'm ANTI abortion, it is a sin to kill a baby, someone can't just kill her own child just because she is not yet ready to be a mother or because she can't give her a good life. It is a responsibility of a parent to give him/her baby a chance to be born and it is also the right of a baby to be born in this world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 25, 2017, 04:07:06 AM
Why would anyone abort a gift from God. I don't support abortion . If I do support abortion then I need to support staying without sex. Is a sin and has a serious consequence.
Abortion is not good in community.  All we need is family planning.  Must implement that abortion is not good in country. 

Well the best solution for me would still be abstinence. Every life is important and there isn't any good reason to take away life. Couples should be fully aware of the responsibility that may come after sex.
Activity: 126
December 25, 2017, 01:06:53 AM
Why would anyone abort a gift from God. I don't support abortion . If I do support abortion then I need to support staying without sex. Is a sin and has a serious consequence.
Abortion is not good in community.  All we need is family planning.  Must implement that abortion is not good in country. 
Activity: 14
December 25, 2017, 12:14:15 AM
Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus. An abortion that occurs spontaneously is also known as a miscarriage
Activity: 52
December 14, 2017, 06:42:21 AM
Pro abortion ! That would be better for the baby when it was born. Because that is so bad when  a child is born in a unlucky   environment , it would be very hateful of this life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 05:52:41 AM
Abortion is a sin. killing an innocent child because we are unprepared for the responsibility of being a parent is unforgiveable. Let us all keep in mind that bearing a child is a gift from God that not everyone was given the chance to have.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 01:38:49 PM
ANTI abortion. In my belief it's a big sin killing a baby. The baby has right to live,  to see the world. Don't you think that having a baby is a big blessing from God. HE trusts us to have it. As you know that there are many married couples who are difficult to have a baby,  and they do many things to have it. I think we should be grateful if God believe us to take care a baby.
Activity: 98
December 10, 2017, 01:12:08 PM
Absolutely wrong. Its equall to killing of a human being. Would you kill someone for the sake of anything ? I would NOT !
Activity: 280
December 10, 2017, 12:44:50 PM
I really think its a bad thing to do, because if you do abortion it means that you have killed somebody.
Pages:
Jump to: