Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion - page 19. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 02:02:33 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?
Of course I'm ANTI-Abortion! I'm a Christian and that thing is abomination before God.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 01:54:58 AM
Well, I am against the abortion. I think It is the same as killing baby. It can only be done, if it is a urgent medical necessity. Doctors can decide it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
December 02, 2017, 12:33:40 AM
Stop abortion,please! If you guys are not yet ready to have baby better use protection and contraceptive pills to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 12:29:39 AM
I am against Abortion, Because it is what we call "Life" you can't just abort on something precious like that, actually the term "Abort" is synonymical to the term "Murder" it is basically murdering someone's life. I believe that every life is precious, it is a gift, and I believe that abortion is not the answer. Abortion is a case wherein wrong decisions happen, first of all the reasons are: teenage pregnancy, not being able to provide for the baby, and several reasons why they would need to choose abortion in these kinds of matter. What I want is a world where abortion is an acknowledged tragedy, but necessary for our societal well-being, And for the pro-life side to advocate measures to prevent the need for abortion (like contraception, reducing poverty, providing free child care, paid maternity/paternity leave, etc), instead of reacting emotionally and leaving it at that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
December 02, 2017, 12:06:36 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Except for some medical cases (i.e ectopic pregnancy) should any expectant mother result to abortion. It is not just against the laws of human but it is also a mortal sin.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 11:29:42 PM
Someone taking abortion pills that they bought from Facebook, or a black market is a horrible idea. Most likely it will be something that doesn't work, or will only work half way, etc. And if abortion was illegal in the US, then we would see more people using such black market pills.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 11:23:16 PM
Some of woman do abortion because she don't like to become a mother and she don't want having a child yet but this is not good to all woman.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 01, 2017, 05:15:44 PM
Abortion should only be done when a fetus is proved to be detected with certain illness/abnormalities to avoid letting him/her suffer for long-term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

I really hate the practice of abortion.
because a child is the real bounty of God.
Activity: 193
November 22, 2017, 07:41:33 AM
Of course, it's sad if a woman has to choose to do or not to have an abortion. But the situation is different, and I have no right to judge those who chose the abortion. For me it's better than the broken destinies of children and women.
Activity: 168
November 22, 2017, 04:57:18 AM
I am not anti abortion but I am anti un-safe sex. Abortion is still a murder.  Undecided
Activity: 210
November 22, 2017, 04:48:15 AM

Those teenager who aborted their own child just because they are not ready to become a mom , how selfish they are ..
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
November 22, 2017, 04:01:54 AM
I've never thought it's so many anti's in the world, that's surprises me. Why so?
Otherwise that can be just because a people who is "for" just don't care about holy wars in the internet.
Activity: 91
November 20, 2017, 10:54:44 AM
Personally
I do not agree with abortion. There are many ways not to get pregnant, why do not we do it? Why do not we use condoms when having sex?
Activity: 280
November 20, 2017, 08:14:17 AM
Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus.An abortion that occurs spontaneously is also known as a miscarriage. An abortion may be caused purposely and is then called an induced abortion, or less frequently, "induced miscarriage". The word abortion is often used to mean only induced abortions. A similar procedure after the fetus could potentially survive outside the womb is known as a "late termination of pregnancy"
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
November 20, 2017, 07:09:05 AM
I am a citizen who disagrees with abortion. Abortion is a crime, murder that is not even allowed to live in a world that is not in the best interest. Abolishing the gift of god is a wedding that should not be done.
Activity: 430
November 20, 2017, 05:56:32 AM
I am an ANTI abortion. Whatever the reason is, I am against on it. I really hate it when I hear about abortion. When some people abort their child. Why? Because they don't have enough money to support the child. Their parents didn't know that they are pregnant. Their future will be destroyed when they had a child. They don't want the society to know that he/she has a child. There are so many reason why they abort their child. The child had no sin or did not know it. There are so many reasons to continue the child but most of us are afraid of responsibilities.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 05:28:17 AM
I'm ANTI abortion, though I don't judge women who decide to do this. Everyone has her own way and takes own decisions... I don't know what might happen in my life. I hope God will show me the right way.
Activity: 462
November 20, 2017, 04:15:43 AM
Abortion shpuld be cpnsidered illegal all over the world whether therapeutic abortion or plain abortion. It is still the taking away of innocent life especially little children. This is just way wrong! Even though baby has defects, we should not abort it just take care of it because it is under God's plan.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
November 20, 2017, 04:03:39 AM

I am anti abortion because we are talking about innocent lives. It is not the baby's fault if parents are not yet ready for responsibility. If you are not yet ready why would you indulge your self of having sex. People should take responsibility even if it is hard.
Pages:
Jump to: