Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion - page 23. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 13, 2017, 02:28:56 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?
I am Anti. Why? Simple, it is because of the womans choice of whether she is going to have a child or not. Surely She must have thought about having a child before their intercourse? If she don't want to have a Child then she must've used a condom and not have a child. Abortion can be compared to making a cake that is halfway through its design, after your hardwork of designing the cake halfway through, why bother eating the cake when its not yet finished, you have just wasted your energy in making something yet you still want to destroy it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 01:02:12 AM
I am very counter to abortion, because the activity of a kind of abortion is a form of murder, call the baby in the womb, he already has a life. If we are abortion, our names as a killer
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 12:46:35 AM
In honest opinion, abortion is an act of cruelness done by irresponsible person who has been committed a serious thing without knowing the consequences outcome.and giving a support to such kind of cruelness is an act of ignorance.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 12:32:12 AM
I am a person who does not agree with abortion, in my country and my religion, it is forbidden to do.
abortion is a crime, in a state already written law as a punishment for abortion crime.
there are penalties and imprisonment
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 10:41:19 PM
Pro abortion its better to end it in the beginning rather than making the child grew up in a shitty environment and living with irresponsible parents.
Activity: 84
November 12, 2017, 10:38:41 PM
Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus.[note 1] An abortion that occurs spontaneously is also known as a miscarriage. An abortion may be caused purposely and is then called an induced abortion, or less frequently, "induced miscarriage". The word abortion is often used to mean only induced abortions. A similar procedure after the fetus could potentially survive outside the womb is known as a "late termination of pregnancy
Activity: 87
November 12, 2017, 10:24:19 PM
It's the woman's choice. It's not always black and white. I'm 'pro' choice. Though if you're getting an abortion every other month, then I don't support that. Use protection!
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
November 12, 2017, 10:21:47 PM
Why would anyone abort a gift from God. I don't support abortion . If I do support abortion then I need to support staying without sex. Is a sin and has a serious consequence.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 12, 2017, 10:19:41 PM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

im ANTI Abortion. whatever the reason, abortion is the same as murder.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 12, 2017, 09:57:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: