Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion - page 20. (Read 2700 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 20, 2017, 03:56:24 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?

Nobody should die like this. It is not the baby’s fault that it was born to you and not their fault that you are mot ready for it. Abortion is murder plain and simple. It is planned and it is alao given to the account that having abortion is getting your life back but you’re actually killing one
Activity: 291
Merit: 19
If there's something to be written...
November 20, 2017, 03:43:31 AM
Abortion is evil when people do it for the fun of it. A fetus is human and human life must be treated as sacred. Terminating a pregnancy is akin to murder and should be treated as such.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 03:23:57 AM
i'm anti abortion because it also considered a crime which they killed and human in the mother's womb ... it's all about human right's...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 01:32:23 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

I think the mother should have the right to choose whether they want to continue with the pregnancy or not. We have to think about women who have been pregnant by rape, women who have conditions where they will actually die if they get pregnant. This freedom and non judgement should be given to women.
Activity: 48
November 14, 2017, 12:47:27 PM
I don't care whatever reason you want to abort. The moment you forget to have safe sex and conceive a child. You already took the responsibility to take care of the child.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 12:37:28 PM
Obviously i'll be in anti-abortion. This is such a sin and i think it is also a kind of murder.
Activity: 80
November 14, 2017, 12:33:31 PM
many abortions are opposed because it's a sin but come to think of it why so many people do it. The Bible says it was a crime because it was a sin but there was a factor in my mind that it was because of poverty. The use of pills is also a sin it is more sinful to live a child without food. I'm not opposed to abortion because of poverty.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
November 14, 2017, 12:01:26 PM

Abortion is a type of illness that is constantly  growing. Why is this happening in the first place? Simple, because of the word liberation. People nowadays keeps f*cking around and thinks that they will not get pregnant(stupidity) . I must say how stupid those mothers who can't accept the product of their mistakes
Activity: 93
November 14, 2017, 11:51:49 AM
abortion is done because low knowledge of sex education. if you aware about them, you will use precautions to not to get pregnant unnecessarily.
Activity: 163
November 14, 2017, 11:37:09 AM
yeah, come on, lets kill unborned children and use their stem cells, because that it how people should behave  Angry
Activity: 98
November 14, 2017, 11:46:51 AM
if my opinion is less agree if women do arbosi because women who get unwanted pregnancies mostly choose the path of abortion to solve the problem. This is certainly harmful and has a bad impact in the future. the impact of arborsi one of them is damage to the cervix even to death
Activity: 64
November 14, 2017, 11:31:25 AM
Abortion is a sin
they love making babies but then Abort it
Isn't a crime
Aborting your babies its like killing a human
fetuses usually eated by chinese people they are nothing but carnivore
Activity: 198
November 14, 2017, 11:04:52 AM
i'm anti abortion.
Abortion or abortion (Latin: abortion) is the end of pregnancy by the exclusion of a fetus or an embryo before it has the ability to survive outside the womb, resulting in death. Spontaneous abortion is called "miscarriage".
Activity: 267
November 14, 2017, 10:37:30 AM
I'm anti abortion. It's a criminal action even when you just planned it. In my country, there are common reasons why some mother abort their baby:

1. Not yet ready (One night stand)
2. Too young, that even her self cannot feed.
3. Having Irresponsible father to her baby
4. Poverty
5. Victims of rape or sexual abuse

With all those reasons we must act with dignity, faith and love to overcome this kind of problem.

Correction, faith has never and will never solve anything, every advancement of the human race was from the hard work of people.
Can I ask you something? How did you arrive in that conclusion, that you are "anti-abortion"?
If you're against it because it is basically murder, then have you ever contributed any help to any orphan? have you ever offered genuine help to any orphan? if not, than why would you fight anti abortion, given that when the kid grows old, and you see him in the streets struggling for his/her last breath you wouldn't even help? you don't want to kill anyone, but wouldn't help a dying soul, so what's the difference?

If you decide on anything in life, be sure to have a very strong grasp on what it really means, be sure to take pride in it.
Not just someone who just reeks with bullshit. Know what you are talking about.

Before declaring your beliefs, please be sure to have a strong grasp of what you are saying, else you are all just declaring bullshit.
Activity: 267
November 14, 2017, 10:35:31 AM
I'm anti abortion. It's a criminal action even when you just planned it. In my country, there are common reasons why some mother abort their baby:

1. Not yet ready (One night stand)
2. Too young, that even her self cannot feed.
3. Having Irresponsible father to her baby
4. Poverty
5. Victims of rape or sexual abuse

With all those reasons we must act with dignity, faith and love to overcome this kind of problem.

Correction, faith has never and will never solve anything, every advancement of the human race was from the hard work of people.
Can I ask you something? How did you arrive in that conclusion, that you are "anti-abortion"?
If you're against it because it is basically murder, then have you ever contributed any help to any orphan? have you ever offered genuine help to any orphan? if not, than why would you fight anti abortion, given that when the kid grows old, and you see him in the streets struggling for his/her last breath you wouldn't even help? you don't want to kill anyone, but wouldn't help a dying soul, so what's the difference?

If you decide on anything in life, be sure to have a very strong grasp on what it really means, be sure to take pride in it.
Not just someone who just reeks with bullshit. Know what you are talking about.
Activity: 11
November 14, 2017, 10:34:10 AM
Children are a bueaty. I see no reason why to kill them before you even see their first smile. I still remember when my daughter came to this world. The picture is crystal clear.
Activity: 208
November 14, 2017, 10:24:10 AM
Im against with abortion childrens are gift from God they dont have to be abort.They should practice birth control abortion is a big sin.
Activity: 210
November 14, 2017, 10:21:28 AM
It's the woman's choice. It's not always black and white. I'm 'pro' choice. Though if you're getting an abortion every other month, then I don't support that. Use protection!
Abortion is a sin. To kill an innocent life just to live a life they have once ruined.  I don't really understand why people can not stand up for they have committed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 14, 2017, 10:17:05 AM
For me, abortion is a BIG NO NO. It is like killing a living person. Unborn chill is pure and innocent and some people just gonna end their journey. There is other way if they done want to raise a child. Why not bear the baby until its time to give birth and then sent it to orphanage there is a high chance that they will be it good family in the near future.
With the exception where the pregnancy will prove fatal to the mother, I am against Abortion in any scenario, why should one terminate the life of an unborn baby because the person is so selfish to have sex and enjoyment but refuses to take responsibility for it.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 10:01:32 AM
I'm ANTI abortion. Try to imagine yourself killed by your own mother. What would you feel?
Abortion is like murder its i8s equal in killing a living people. You're going to kill an pure unborn child. You've done it with whoever guy and you want to abort it. If you don't want to get pregnant use some protection. There is some reason why they choose to have an abortion. Either they just have a one night stand, Pregnant at young age, having irresponsible father for the baby or maybe a victim of rape but whatever the reason abortion is a BIG NO NO for me.  
Pages:
Jump to: